The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Kikapu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:00 pm

Paphitis wrote:
And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it was eficacious to begin with. Noval has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:


The problem with Novak is that he is not believed by the Australian government that he has had the Covid virus, but was necessary for him to make believe he has had it in order to qualify for the medical exemption to enter Australia for the tournament without vaccination and quarantine. Perhaps Novak should submit to an Antigen Test to settle any questions to whether he has had Covid or not. Of course Novak has the right to refuse to be vaccinated, but then so is the Australian government to refuse him entry into the country if they suspect that Novak is trying to pull the wool over their eyes!
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17085
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:18 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it was eficacious to begin with. Noval has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:


The problem with Novak is that he is not believed by the Australian government that he has had the Covid virus, but was necessary for him to make believe he has had it in order to qualify for the medical exemption to enter Australia for the tournament without vaccination and quarantine. Perhaps Novak should submit to an Antigen Test to settle any questions to whether he has had Covid or not. Of course Novak has the right to refuse to be vaccinated, but then so is the Australian government to refuse him entry into the country if they suspect that Novak is trying to pull the wool over their eyes!


Yes I totally agree with that. The AUSG think he is not being truthful about his December COVID infection that he claims to have had. And to top it of, he was also having close contact with children at the same time.

So either he faked the december COVID infection, or he is telling the truth, and had endangered others, including children.

Either way, as far as AUSG is concerned, he is a liar and will be deported. In addition to that, he could be banned from comming to Australia for a minimum of 3 years, and up to 10 years or even life. He is now in custody.

It's a huge shame really...
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 30722
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:25 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it was eficacious to begin with. Noval has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:


The problem with Novak is that he is not believed by the Australian government that he has had the Covid virus, but was necessary for him to make believe he has had it in order to qualify for the medical exemption to enter Australia for the tournament without vaccination and quarantine. Perhaps Novak should submit to an Antigen Test to settle any questions to whether he has had Covid or not. Of course Novak has the right to refuse to be vaccinated, but then so is the Australian government to refuse him entry into the country if they suspect that Novak is trying to pull the wool over their eyes!


The bad thing about this though is that you can tell Australia targetted him badly. They did not tell him not to come but border force waited for him at the airport.

He was detained immediately upon arrival and taken to detention. Designed to cause him maximum embarrassment. the motivation here in my opinion is political.

But then the Australian Federal Court freed him and judged in his favour that immigration acted illegally because he had an exemption from the vaccine due to him recently getting covid in December (which the AUSG didn't believe).

So then it became up to immigration ministerial discretion. They waited till Friday and decided to deport him for falsifying travel documents and for being considered a public health risk to the Australian People.

AUSG was playing dirty here big time.
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 30722
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby miltiades » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:35 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Although for medical reasons and my doctor's advice in writing, I can not have the jab against Covid, I firmly believe, in spite of the fact that the vaccines can not give one 100% protection, that every one, Novak included, ought to have it. There is nothing else they tell us against the Virus, my suggestion of trying my very personal " cure" BORED, has unfortunately been rejected just as my suggestion of having the Cypriot language as the EU"s official language :lol:
At least Ursula had the decency to reply, albeit just with a single word, " ASSIHTIR" :lol: :lol:


And that is why the vast majority of people are STUPID! That includes you Milti. :lol:

You see, no one can force or should be allowed to mandate what other people do with their bodies. Novak is free to make his own decisions.

And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it is eficacious to begin with. Novak has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:

Indeed General, you can not force anyone to have the vaccine but you can force them to abide by the laws of the land they are in. In Novacs instance it has become clear that he did not obey the laws of Australia perhaps he , like The Clown, considers himself above the law. Make sure you continue with your nonsense on Brexit, Syria, Russia, Pilot in and all other areas thst you .....excel at :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 19177
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:41 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Although for medical reasons and my doctor's advice in writing, I can not have the jab against Covid, I firmly believe, in spite of the fact that the vaccines can not give one 100% protection, that every one, Novak included, ought to have it. There is nothing else they tell us against the Virus, my suggestion of trying my very personal " cure" BORED, has unfortunately been rejected just as my suggestion of having the Cypriot language as the EU"s official language :lol:
At least Ursula had the decency to reply, albeit just with a single word, " ASSIHTIR" :lol: :lol:


And that is why the vast majority of people are STUPID! That includes you Milti. :lol:

You see, no one can force or should be allowed to mandate what other people do with their bodies. Novak is free to make his own decisions.

And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it is eficacious to begin with. Novak has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:

Indeed General, you can not force anyone to have the vaccine but you can force them to abide by the laws of the land they are in. In Novacs instance it has become clear that he did not obey the laws of Australia perhaps he , like The Clown, considers himself above the law. Make sure you continue with your nonsense on Brexit, Syria, Russia, Pilot in and all other areas thst you .....excel at :lol:


There is nothing lawful about this whatsoever!

The rules in Australia are that if you have had covid, then you are exempt from vaccines. The reason for that should be obvious. Novak had an exemption but they still detained him at the airport. Hence why Novak defeated the AUSG in the Federal Courts. The judge was according to reports very scathing aginst the AUSG.

So Novak had embarrassed the AUSG but you can tell AUSG wasn't going to let him get away with it.

So in the end, the minister used his powers of discretion and decided to deport him for other reasons - falsifying a travel document or not answering truthfully and for being a potential health risk to the Australian People by stoking anti vax support.

But, all this will generate anti vax sentiment anyway so even that isn't the reason. it's just the only thing they could get him on and circumvent the Federal Court.

Make no mistake about it. AUSG do not care about the health and safety of Aussies whatsoever. All they care about is looking good to the Australian People who have suffered draconian lock downs. And because public opinion was against NOVAK, they waited for him to arrive, then detain him. But it backfired but there was no way the AUSG was going to stop. The AUSG wanted to create this circus.

The motive of course are the upcomming elections.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 30722
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Kikapu » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:55 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it was eficacious to begin with. Noval has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:


The problem with Novak is that he is not believed by the Australian government that he has had the Covid virus, but was necessary for him to make believe he has had it in order to qualify for the medical exemption to enter Australia for the tournament without vaccination and quarantine. Perhaps Novak should submit to an Antigen Test to settle any questions to whether he has had Covid or not. Of course Novak has the right to refuse to be vaccinated, but then so is the Australian government to refuse him entry into the country if they suspect that Novak is trying to pull the wool over their eyes!


Yes I totally agree with that. The AUSG think he is not being truthful about his December COVID infection that he claims to have had. And to top it of, he was also having close contact with children at the same time.

So either he faked the december COVID infection, or he is telling the truth, and had endangered others, including children.

Either way, as far as AUSG is concerned, he is a liar and will be deported. In addition to that, he could be banned from comming to Australia for a minimum of 3 years, and up to 10 years or even life. He is now in custody.

It's a huge shame really...


Australian government will go easy on Novak and not impose the sentences as you have describe above if Novak were to leave the country voluntarily. If he chooses to fight his deportation, then he will be hit hard. Novak won the last round to reinstate his visa on technicality only. This time around he is toast.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17085
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:01 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
And the stupid part of all of this is the fact that NOVAK has had Covid twice. Hence, he doesn't need the jab at all, presuming it was eficacious to begin with. Noval has antibodies against Covid that will protect him a hell of a lot more than any bogus vaccine. :lol:


The problem with Novak is that he is not believed by the Australian government that he has had the Covid virus, but was necessary for him to make believe he has had it in order to qualify for the medical exemption to enter Australia for the tournament without vaccination and quarantine. Perhaps Novak should submit to an Antigen Test to settle any questions to whether he has had Covid or not. Of course Novak has the right to refuse to be vaccinated, but then so is the Australian government to refuse him entry into the country if they suspect that Novak is trying to pull the wool over their eyes!


Yes I totally agree with that. The AUSG think he is not being truthful about his December COVID infection that he claims to have had. And to top it of, he was also having close contact with children at the same time.

So either he faked the december COVID infection, or he is telling the truth, and had endangered others, including children.

Either way, as far as AUSG is concerned, he is a liar and will be deported. In addition to that, he could be banned from comming to Australia for a minimum of 3 years, and up to 10 years or even life. He is now in custody.

It's a huge shame really...


Australian government will go easy on Novak and not impose the sentences as you have describe above if Novak were to leave the country voluntarily. If he chooses to fight his deportation, then he will be hit hard.


I don't know about that one. he is going to be hit hard with at least 3 years Kikapu.

Anyway, it doesn't matter now.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 30722
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:45 am

Court documents released on Saturday show Mr Hawke chose to cancel Djokovic's visa because - in his view - the unvaccinated player's presence could fuel opposition to Covid-19 vaccination.

"[I] consider that his presence may be a risk to the health of the Australian community," he wrote in a letter to Djokovic and his lawyers, adding that he believed it could also provoke "civil unrest" because he was "a person of influence and status".


So it is not for what he has done but what may happen

Clearly rednecks are doing well down under.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17069
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:22 am

Lordo wrote:
Court documents released on Saturday show Mr Hawke chose to cancel Djokovic's visa because - in his view - the unvaccinated player's presence could fuel opposition to Covid-19 vaccination.

"[I] consider that his presence may be a risk to the health of the Australian community," he wrote in a letter to Djokovic and his lawyers, adding that he believed it could also provoke "civil unrest" because he was "a person of influence and status".


So it is not for what he has done but what may happen

Clearly rednecks are doing well down under.


Djokovicis already the anti vax poster boy.

If this is all AUSG have got, then Novak will beat them in court.

The real big one is the false statements made on immigration papers. That's actually a concrete legal violation as opposed to thinking what may be the case when in actual fact it has already happen and of the AUSG's own doing.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 30722
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: I PREDICT THE ...END ...

Postby Londonrake » Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:05 am

Novak Djokovic loses Australian visa appeal https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-60014059

0C488159-C37B-4AB0-B239-92D3A7F6983B.jpeg
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3922
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests