The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:00 pm

HLS streams...

Russian forces capture and interrogate 2 Ukrainian soldiers...
https://v.redd.it/5rcffl6qg5e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

The Ukies "attacked" a Russian customs point from a drone, with a kiofte...
https://v.redd.it/pra99fvqmyd91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

That bridge... the Ukies attacked it again and made some more holes! <-- New movie coming... "A bridge too strong"
https://v.redd.it/x0o5stf1o2e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

The Russians delivered over 30 tons of humanitarian cargo to remote areas of Lysichansk...
https://v.redd.it/rd9srmc5i3e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

3 Ukie Tochkas are launched... <-- Thunderbirds are Go!
https://v.redd.it/9n88apqif1e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8


Normal vids...

All about the Wagner Group...
https://rumble-foxo.cdn.rumble.cloud/vi ... -e.caa.mp4

Russia's Ka-52s destroy Ukrainian strongholds...
https://rumble-foxo.cdn.rumble.cloud/vi ... -e.caa.mp4

A huge convoy of military equipment was seen in Melitopol...
https://avia.pro/sites/default/files/im ... qphf_0.mp4

Ukies can't knock this down...
https://avia.pro/sites/default/files/im ... /01_26.mp4
https://avia.pro/sites/default/files/im ... i1aspk.mp4


Articles...

Russia doing better than expected despite sanctions: IMF
https://www.breitbart.com/news/russia-d ... tions-imf/

Russia’s New Gas Deals With Iran Are A Threat To The West
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Natural-Gas ... -West.html
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:20 pm

Misc videos...

Vladimir Putin farts in little England’s direction... <-- :lol:
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/17505?embed=1&mode=tme

Foolhardy Russian journalists too close to an active howitzer...
https://v.redd.it/ma98rkuo94e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

Russian missiles hit the industrial zone of Nikolaev...
https://v.redd.it/ho5extmjg3e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8

President of Uganda tells it like it is...
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/17493?embed=1&mode=tme

By popular demand I bring you again the famous “primo” troop movement maneuver, as directed by strict NATO guidelines... <-- :lol:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/15 ... 8H0xB4.mp4


Articles...

Gas prices soar as Russia cuts German supply
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-62318376

Zelensky Regime Puts Senator Rand Paul And Other Prominent Americans On Blacklist
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63238

NY Times admits Ukraine's military morale is declining
https://www.sott.net/article/470325-NY- ... -declining

Super-faggotry in the Ukrainian government running rampant:

Ukraine's Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba today...
https://eutoday.net/assets/news/Kuleba-Dmytro.jpg

And yester-years... <--- :lol:
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/17413?embed=1&mode=tme
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Kikapu » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:40 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Vladimir Putin farts in little England’s direction... <-- :lol:
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/17505?embed=1&mode=tme


Truss is not the tough talking “Iron Lady” she wanted to project herself as, is she? :D

One minute she is talking tough in challenging Putin, the next she is looking for a place to hide because the presenter had fainted. Most probably from boredom! :lol:

Truss failed the “Shock and Awe” test! :lol:

Next clown please! :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Kikapu » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:57 pm

Get Real! wrote:
By popular demand I bring you again the famous “primo” troop movement maneuver, as directed by strict NATO guidelines... <-- :lol:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/15 ... 8H0xB4.mp4


I know “Brothers in Arms” are meant to be very close and watch each other’s backs, but this is going to the extreme! :wink: :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:55 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Vladimir Putin farts in little England’s direction... <-- :lol:
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/17505?embed=1&mode=tme


Truss is not the tough talking “Iron Lady” she wanted to project herself as, is she? :D

One minute she is talking tough in challenging Putin, the next she is looking for a place to hide because the presenter had fainted. Most probably from boredom! :lol:

Truss failed the “Shock and Awe” test! :lol:

Next clown please! :D

Well No, quite delicate I’d say… too weak to go against Washington’s disastrous foreign policies even at England’s peril.

It's the same in most of Europe; feeble little leaders with no opinion of their own... perfect for Washington's puppet theater.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:57 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
By popular demand I bring you again the famous “primo” troop movement maneuver, as directed by strict NATO guidelines... <-- :lol:
https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/15 ... 8H0xB4.mp4


I know “Brothers in Arms” are meant to be very close and watch each other’s backs, but this is going to the extreme! :wink: :lol:

I don’t know what they were thinking but this video has gone viral in conservative Russia! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:12 pm

Ukrainian wisdom... :?

“Russians are continually advancing because they are not able to defend [their gains]”

by- Alexey Arestovich (described as Ukrainian blogger, actor, political and military columnist ) :lol:

https://v.redd.it/anun13yu65e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:36 pm

No end to Ukrainian military defections...

https://s3.cdnstatic.space/wp-content/u ... 07/AFU.mp4

https://s3.cdnstatic.space/wp-content/u ... AFU2-1.mp4

https://s3.cdnstatic.space/wp-content/u ... AFU2-2.mp4

https://s3.cdnstatic.space/wp-content/u ... /AFU-3.mp4


And there was Zeshitsky the other day, dreaming of recapturing lost territory!

What with? With all your men “advancing” westward, it makes things a little difficult! :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby RichardB » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:48 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Vladimir Putin farts in little England’s direction... <-- :lol:
https://t.me/EurasianChoice/17505?embed=1&mode=tme


Truss is not the tough talking “Iron Lady” she wanted to project herself as, is she? :D

One minute she is talking tough in challenging Putin, the next she is looking for a place to hide because the presenter had fainted. Most probably from boredom! :lol:

Truss failed the “Shock and Awe” test! :lol:

Next clown please! :D


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... liz-truss/

Not tough!!!! The woman if elected will make wolf whistling illegal.....
User avatar
RichardB
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3622
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 9:48 pm
Location: Blackpool/Lefkosia

Re: GR’s Ukraine Conflict Coverage

Postby Kikapu » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:55 pm

Get Real! wrote:Ukrainian wisdom... :?

“Russians are continually advancing because they are not able to defend [their gains]”

by- Alexey Arestovich (described as Ukrainian blogger, actor, political and military columnist ) :lol:

https://v.redd.it/anun13yu65e91/HLSPlaylist.m3u8


That will be like saying, “the Russians are advancing forward because we are retreating backwards”! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests