The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Paphitis » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:44 pm

Lordo wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.

You are clearly not aware of the American activities in the region since the collapse of the Soviet Union.


Are the glory days of the USSR collapse! What glory days. I reminisc!

Now, we are about to see the collapse of Ruzzia again. It's like an encore performance for all of us to enjoy and saviour. :lol:

God I love Merika!

In 2000 years time, civilization will always respect Merikan Civilisation like they respect Spartans 2500 years ago for protecting western values and freedom for the world.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:06 pm

supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.


...indeed, the Problem is not limited to Cyprus (or in Ukraine): the People torn in two usurped of their identity as Individuals, defined as Persons first.

And without an understanding of it (read: with an Ignorance toward it), it spreads. Yes, 'we', the Human race are living in dangerous times; "'Murika" is another example that is demonstrating these symptoms.

Me too, i'm rooting for the Russian People, (those of them not "Russian"); win or loose, with/after this "special operation" of Putin's, they will need our help and 'we' (those of us not "them") must be prepared to give it to them.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14046
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:13 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.


...indeed, the Problem is not limited to Cyprus (or in Ukraine): the People torn in two usurped of their identity as Individuals, defined as Persons first.

And without an understanding of it (read: with an Ignorance toward it), it spreads. Yes, 'we', the Human race are living in dangerous times; "'Murika" is another example that is demonstrating these symptoms.

Me too, i'm rooting for the Russian People, (those of them not "Russian"); win or loose, with/after this "special operation" of Putin's, they will need our help and 'we' (those of us not "them") must be prepared to give it to them.


Murika is doing just fine. It's almost fullemployment here, and slightly higher inflation which the Federal Reserve are reigning in with interest rate rises, which will sadly increase the cost of living but its the only way to reduce spending and get the inflation down to 2% or lower.

Other than that, Merika is quite good. I mean, there is no universal health care, but the tax regime is very low as well and one of the lowest in the world and there is health insurance people can buy. It is expensive yes, but the worker isn't over taxed neither. And it's one of the most free and stable countries in the world, with the most liberal of values with the aim of being fair to all and also just. And health providers and hospital care here is among the finest in the world. If you need heart surgery or have a cancer, you will probably get the best treatments in Merika with the best doctors in the world if you are insured.

It isn't always meeting its objectives as no country meets them but the intent is clearly their from the USG and its institutions and Merika is clearly doing far better than Australia when it comes to rights and protections which are clearly delivering good results for Black Americans and also Americans from all other walks of life, sexualities and genders. This is a country that respects the individual.

There are guns here, in uncontrolled numbers, and Amerika will never work that one out because US Constitution. It's almost impossible. The only thing the Americans can do is vert and licence gun owners and security vet them so that every gun is registered with law enforcement. And also create some laws to just quietly make it a little harder and onerous without falling foul of the US Consitution otherwise the NRA will just file law suits in the Federal Courts.

Merika can't be compared to Ruzzia. Sorry but that is offensive.

Merika is always the same but it is also a very broad country with different people and different sets of values and beliefs. New York, Washington, Chicago, LA, San Francisco for instance are very different to New Orleans or Alabama. There are parts of Amerika which are extremely religious and conservative. And there you can find all kinds of nutters and even people who think Ruzzia is good. An being a free country, Merika gives these people a voice too, even when it is probably in their interest to hand in their computers because they simply don't possess a high enough IQ. Free speech bitches, in a free country. In Ruzzia, that doesn't exist.

The big cities like New York, Chicago, LA, San Francisco and others can be just like Melbourne in Australia, or any of the Scandinavian or Western European cities. Just very liberal, free, respectful, and also cultural and a bit of a cafe latte cosmopolitan set with a lot of vanity and self indulgance.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:17 am

The stars and strikes and US National Anthem has meaning bitches and Merika lives up to its image bitches. there is no doubt about it.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:52 pm

Paphitis wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.


You should go to Ruzzia then and live in Moscow.

Look, pictures of Central Moscow and St Petersburg look like nice cities but saying it is better than Merika is a massive stretch to say the least.

Merika is a very bueatiful and interesting country and it is a completely pluralist, free and liberal country. And sorry, but US Cities, warts and all are actually really nice and really interesting. I would far prefer to be New York to be fair. New York is one of the most amazing places to be in. But life isn't terribly easy, sure. It is a behemith.

US has some really bueatiful cities and places, to live in and be happy. Boston, Philly, Miami, Denver, Seattle, Chicago, San Fran, San Diego, LA (California in general), Hartford, Atlanta, Houston, and so many more are just wonderful places to live. And there are so many quirky places which we all love but perhaps are not the most ideal places to be unless you are a gambler and really enjoy the hotels and casinos - places like Las Vegas.

Merika is really cool.

And whilst you could live in Moscow, I can assure you that most of the rest of us can't and we would pick Merika any day because Merika is a free and liberal country which extends equal opportunity, respect, and liberal ideals for the betterment of all its people. It isn't an Authoritrian country at all.


So free that you can get shot by the Police for no reason, so liberal that someone on drugs may stick his car 1 meter behind you trying to knock you off of the road, and so safe that everyone has a shot gun at home for "protection", and so cool that every psycho may commit mass murders in schools, and so Democratic that only 2 political parties (in a population of almost 300M) dominate all levels of Government, and so rich that every town has hundreds of homeless people, and so dull that every little town is identical to the next, and each one's main street is called Elm street!
Not so in Mother Russia. 8)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:03 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.

You are clearly not aware of the American activities in the region since the collapse of the Soviet Union.


Are the glory days of the USSR collapse! What glory days. I reminisc!

Now, we are about to see the collapse of Ruzzia again. It's like an encore performance for all of us to enjoy and saviour. :lol:

God I love Merika!

In 2000 years time, civilization will always respect Merikan Civilisation like they respect Spartans 2500 years ago for protecting western values and freedom for the world.


In 2000 years you will be 4500 years behind the Greek , Roman and Persian civilization, about 10,000 years behind the Egyptian and Babylonian civilization and probably 30,000 years behind the Chinese civilization. Btw the Spartans were......communist. 8)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:09 pm

Paphitis wrote:The stars and strikes and US National Anthem has meaning bitches and Merika lives up to its image bitches. there is no doubt about it.


Yeah yeah we know, the biggest of those stars are grabbed Mexican territory. Texas, California, etc etc just to name a few. I 'd bet you never knew that!! 8)
That's Marika the bitch after all.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:56 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.


You should go to Ruzzia then and live in Moscow.

Look, pictures of Central Moscow and St Petersburg look like nice cities but saying it is better than Merika is a massive stretch to say the least.

Merika is a very bueatiful and interesting country and it is a completely pluralist, free and liberal country. And sorry, but US Cities, warts and all are actually really nice and really interesting. I would far prefer to be New York to be fair. New York is one of the most amazing places to be in. But life isn't terribly easy, sure. It is a behemith.

US has some really bueatiful cities and places, to live in and be happy. Boston, Philly, Miami, Denver, Seattle, Chicago, San Fran, San Diego, LA (California in general), Hartford, Atlanta, Houston, and so many more are just wonderful places to live. And there are so many quirky places which we all love but perhaps are not the most ideal places to be unless you are a gambler and really enjoy the hotels and casinos - places like Las Vegas.

Merika is really cool.

And whilst you could live in Moscow, I can assure you that most of the rest of us can't and we would pick Merika any day because Merika is a free and liberal country which extends equal opportunity, respect, and liberal ideals for the betterment of all its people. It isn't an Authoritrian country at all.


So free that you can get shot by the Police for no reason, so liberal that someone on drugs may stick his car 1 meter behind you trying to knock you off of the road, and so safe that everyone has a shot gun at home for "protection", and so cool that every psycho may commit mass murders in schools, and so Democratic that only 2 political parties (in a population of almost 300M) dominate all levels of Government, and so rich that every town has hundreds of homeless people, and so dull that every little town is identical to the next, and each one's main street is called Elm street!
Not so in Mother Russia. 8)


No you can't get shot for no reason. The police do not shoot people for no reason.

Usually, people get shot or tazered because they pull out a weapon, or are a wanted who is trying to get away, or at the very most, police perceive them to be carrying a weapon and they make sudden moves but it turns out nopt to be the case. It is very rare for the latter but it can happen.

There are more than 1000 police who lose their lives in America each year.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:58 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The stars and strikes and US National Anthem has meaning bitches and Merika lives up to its image bitches. there is no doubt about it.


Yeah yeah we know, the biggest of those stars are grabbed Mexican territory. Texas, California, etc etc just to name a few. I 'd bet you never knew that!! 8)
That's Marika the bitch after all.


Oh well.

California and Texas are nice places and such wonderful states in USA.

Mexico is doing just fine within its own existing borders. Have a roaring cocaine trade too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The self loathing need to migrate to Russia and NK

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:00 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
supporttheunderdog wrote:Have you actually spent time in Russia?

I have family there.

I don't btw give Russia a Free pass, nor do the three Russian ladies I live with, as we utterly condemn what Putin is doing to Ukraine.
The Misses reckons Putin is a corrupt nutter. Thought so even before this madness, and but for the current regime and the madness it is in I could live in Moscow.

On the other hand I'd be rather more warry of living in 'Murika, where its not the (current) leader who is crazy but too many of the general population: any country that could elect a person like Trump has to be viewed with caution.

You are clearly not aware of the American activities in the region since the collapse of the Soviet Union.


Are the glory days of the USSR collapse! What glory days. I reminisc!

Now, we are about to see the collapse of Ruzzia again. It's like an encore performance for all of us to enjoy and saviour. :lol:

God I love Merika!

In 2000 years time, civilization will always respect Merikan Civilisation like they respect Spartans 2500 years ago for protecting western values and freedom for the world.


In 2000 years you will be 4500 years behind the Greek , Roman and Persian civilization, about 10,000 years behind the Egyptian and Babylonian civilization and probably 30,000 years behind the Chinese civilization. Btw the Spartans were......communist. 8)


Bit of wishful thinking but the land of Apple, Google and Microsoft is doing just fine and its really amazing the hatred whilst wearing American clothes, brandishing American Iphones and using American Operating Systems. Such a slave mentality from a born slave.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests