The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

A question many readers of this forum and dozens of other sources of information ...... must have asked themselves. I see it as a perfect example of Western HYPOCRISY!

The West Now Wants 'Restraint'- After Months of Fuelling a Genocide in Gaza - JONATHAN COOK • APRIL 16, 2024 • 2,200 WORDS

The Middle East is on the brink of war precisely because western politicians indulged for decades every military excess by Israel

Suddenly, western politicians from US President Joe Biden to British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak have become ardent champions of “restraint” – in a very last-minute scramble to avoid regional conflagration.

Iran launched a salvo of drones and missiles at Israel at the weekend in what amounted a largely symbolic show of strength. Many appear to have been shot down, either by Israel’s layers of US-funded interception systems or by US, British and Jordanian fighter jets. No one was killed.

It was the first direct attack by a state on Israel since Iraq fired Scud missiles during the Gulf war of 1991.

The United Nations Security Council was hurriedly pressed into session on Sunday, with Washington and its allies calling for a de-escalation of tensions that could all too easily lead to the outbreak of war across the Middle East and beyond.

https://www.unz.com/jcook/the-west-now-wants-restraint-after-months-of-fuelling-a-genocide-in-gaza/
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4343
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Lordo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:54 am

Our dodgy Dave is still asking for a pause in Gaza. And then what, return to the killings? Does he actually hear what he is saying?

What he really means is stop murdering for a while, let us feed them and you can carry on murdering them with their stomachs full afterwards.

Why the fuck does he not say what he means?

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak praised RAF pilots for their “bravery and professionalism” in helping to “protect civilians” in Israel.


What was so brave shooting at machines which were not set up to defend themselves. Clearly this cunt is talking out of his arse.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21763
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Kikapu » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:58 pm

Lordo wrote:Our dodgy Dave is still asking for a pause in Gaza. And then what, return to the killings? Does he actually hear what he is saying?

What he really means is stop murdering for a while, let us feed them and you can carry on murdering them with their stomachs full afterwards.

Why the fuck does he not say what he means?

British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak praised RAF pilots for their “bravery and professionalism” in helping to “protect civilians” in Israel.


What was so brave shooting at machines which were not set up to defend themselves. Clearly this cunt is talking out of his arse.

Empires of Lies and Bullshit :roll:

They have nothing else going for them after getting defeated
by Russia in Ukraine. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:36 pm

...when you say "They" Kikapu be careful who you're speaking about.

Americans will lose more of their Freedom, if Ukraine falls; the rest of us as well.

And, those who were "defeated", "Americans", do you really think that they will suffer? If there was accountability, truly, "Russians" like "Americans" (and all their class) would have different intentions.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14063
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Lordo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:13 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...when you say "They" Kikapu be careful who you're speaking about.

Americans will lose more of their Freedom, if Ukraine falls; the rest of us as well.

And, those who were "defeated", "Americans", do you really think that they will suffer? If there was accountability, truly, "Russians" like "Americans" (and all their class) would have different intentions.

RW nobody will lose their freedom no matter what happens in Ukraine. It is just a big lie. All the old Soviet republics have a duty to treat the Russian speakers in their country fairly. If they do they will have no problem. But while they have taken sides with the Americans against Russia with the economic warfare they have declared, why should they not face negative consequences for not just taking sides but actually facilitating financial hardship on the Russian economy.

If they help America to continue with their colonial activities, they can go to hell too.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21763
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:10 pm

...i do not expect the British to move their Armed Forces into Quebec because the English minority it may be said is being treated unfairly. I do not expect Spain or Mexico to take back "their" land from America because Spaniards are treated badly either. Russia, the "Russians" claim it is a right in the Ukraine, self-defense, like in Israel with its "Jews"; is it? Putin is not a nice guy, he does not care for the People Russian or not. Embracing him because Netanyahu has been treated differently by the US is not sound thinking; they are both the same, "They" are all the same.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14063
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Lordo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:30 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...i do not expect the British to move their Armed Forces into Quebec because the English minority it may be said is being treated unfairly. I do not expect Spain or Mexico to take back "their" land from America because Spaniards are treated badly either. Russia, the "Russians" claim it is a right in the Ukraine, self-defense, like in Israel with its "Jews"; is it? Putin is not a nice guy, he does not care for the People Russian or not. Embracing him because Netanyahu has been treated differently by the US is not sound thinking; they are both the same, "They" are all the same.

Not quite. If Putin did not send the soldiers in the Russian speakers would have been slaughtered RW. Facts are facts. it is not siding with him. I support all people who claim their rights no matter who it is against. America is responsible for what happened in Ukraine. No matter which way you look at it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21763
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Lordo » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:42 pm

So Nutenyahu says Israel will make its own decision so long as you stand by us and help us when others respond. Very nice situation if you can get it. How long is this going to go on for. At what point will the west say, you may make your decisions but you will face the consequences yourself. If he attacks Iran in any shape or form, you can bet your bottom dollar Iran will respond with a bigger response. There is an old saying an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. How long before Nutenyahu threatens with a nuclear attack and then what? Will Russia and China sit by and watch their resources get wiped out? I think not.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/netanyahu-says-israel-will-make-own-decisions-amid-threat-of-fierce-and-painful-response-from-iran/ar-BB1lNe7d?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=2080d79ad7e94090cbdc84d35892abdd&ei=22
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21763
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:59 am

Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...i do not expect the British to move their Armed Forces into Quebec because the English minority it may be said is being treated unfairly. I do not expect Spain or Mexico to take back "their" land from America because Spaniards are treated badly either. Russia, the "Russians" claim it is a right in the Ukraine, self-defense, like in Israel with its "Jews"; is it? Putin is not a nice guy, he does not care for the People Russian or not. Embracing him because Netanyahu has been treated differently by the US is not sound thinking; they are both the same, "They" are all the same.

Not quite. If Putin did not send the soldiers in the Russian speakers would have been slaughtered RW. Facts are facts. it is not siding with him. I support all people who claim their rights no matter who it is against. America is responsible for what happened in Ukraine. No matter which way you look at it.


...so two wrongs make a right, is that it? I don't deny the existence of "Ukrainians", and they are no different to the "Russians" i rail about. Their existence does not make the mayhem their adversaries cause less Ignorant, less Hateful. But the Problem goes back a little further, when these men in their youth began and their corruption, beyond ideals warring was/is for power, their intentions changed; this is not new, actually: only now "They" know so much more about "winning", this vicious game their forefathers promised never to play again.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14063
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Iran launches massive missile/drone attack on Israel

Postby Lordo » Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...i do not expect the British to move their Armed Forces into Quebec because the English minority it may be said is being treated unfairly. I do not expect Spain or Mexico to take back "their" land from America because Spaniards are treated badly either. Russia, the "Russians" claim it is a right in the Ukraine, self-defense, like in Israel with its "Jews"; is it? Putin is not a nice guy, he does not care for the People Russian or not. Embracing him because Netanyahu has been treated differently by the US is not sound thinking; they are both the same, "They" are all the same.

Not quite. If Putin did not send the soldiers in the Russian speakers would have been slaughtered RW. Facts are facts. it is not siding with him. I support all people who claim their rights no matter who it is against. America is responsible for what happened in Ukraine. No matter which way you look at it.


...so two wrongs make a right, is that it? I don't deny the existence of "Ukrainians", and they are no different to the "Russians" i rail about. Their existence does not make the mayhem their adversaries cause less Ignorant, less Hateful. But the Problem goes back a little further, when these men in their youth began and their corruption, beyond ideals warring was/is for power, their intentions changed; this is not new, actually: only now "They" know so much more about "winning", this vicious game their forefathers promised never to play again.

What is so wrong about coming to the aid of people who are about to be slaughtered? Do I hear you say it is against International Law? I am afraid you deluded RW. There is no International Law for the weak. The only International Law that exists is at the barrel of a gun. They have the power to dictate. You are aware that Ukrainians back in 2014 killed 14,000 Russian speaker in the East and in 2022 they were ready and had already started firing on them again with tanks right?

Just like in 1974, if Turkey did not intervene Sampson had plans to wipe out TCs. The plans were there from 1963. I do agree though that Turkey should not have stayed in Cyprus all these years and that I blame the GC establishment. At any point after 1974 if they had agreed to a single peace plan, Turkey would have withdrawn her army.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21763
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest