The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Propose and discuss specific solutions to aspects of the Cyprus Problem

1. Do you think this school could exist in the current situation? 2. Do you think it could expedite a political settlement to the Cyprus problem even if that means the settlement would occur 10-15 years after the school's opening?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:43 am

1. Yes 2. Yes
10
29%
1. Yes 2. No
11
31%
1. No 2. No
11
31%
1. No 2. Yes
3
9%
 
Total votes : 35

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:28 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Don't embarrass yourself any further.

If 600,000 TCs cross each year, and it is far more than that, then the ratio of any incidence is 0.00001

This is far too random and extremely rare.

Hade re bafidi. Sotos gave a random figure of 5-6. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the attacks are no less than a dozen or two a month. I know because it is discussed frequently within the TC community. Not all attacks are reported to the police or the media but they do take place. It is not me that's embarrassing myself, on the contrary it is you and your community doing exactly this by sticking your heads in the sand. At least Sotos had the balls to say the TC's are getting attacked because they deserve it. Man up and follow in Sotos' footsteps.


Well then you will need to substantiate your claims because the GCs are probably the most peaceful people in the world. They wouldn't hurt a fly.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23262
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:20 pm

Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Don't embarrass yourself any further.

If 600,000 TCs cross each year, and it is far more than that, then the ratio of any incidence is 0.00001

This is far too random and extremely rare.

Hade re bafidi. Sotos gave a random figure of 5-6. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the attacks are no less than a dozen or two a month. I know because it is discussed frequently within the TC community. Not all attacks are reported to the police or the media but they do take place. It is not me that's embarrassing myself, on the contrary it is you and your community doing exactly this by sticking your heads in the sand. At least Sotos had the balls to say the TC's are getting attacked because they deserve it. Man up and follow in Sotos' footsteps.


Well then you will need to substantiate your claims because the GCs are probably the most peaceful people in the world. They wouldn't hurt a fly.


I'm not stupid re bafidi. I know my compatriots are peaceful. They proved this in 63 and 74. They are very generous with their time too. I think there was a plague going around back in those days and that affected the TC's only, the GC's were immune to it. Anyway, they dug up mass graves to bury them so as to prevent the plague spreading. They even went around villages giving out bunches of flowers to the TC's to show solidarity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure about fly's though. Fucking flys in Cyprus are the most stubborn ever. They will attack that piece of meat relentlessly and ruin your barbecue. Most people including my peace loving GC's will have a can of fly killer to deal with this :lol:
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:55 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Don't embarrass yourself any further.

If 600,000 TCs cross each year, and it is far more than that, then the ratio of any incidence is 0.00001

This is far too random and extremely rare.

Hade re bafidi. Sotos gave a random figure of 5-6. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the attacks are no less than a dozen or two a month. I know because it is discussed frequently within the TC community. Not all attacks are reported to the police or the media but they do take place. It is not me that's embarrassing myself, on the contrary it is you and your community doing exactly this by sticking your heads in the sand. At least Sotos had the balls to say the TC's are getting attacked because they deserve it. Man up and follow in Sotos' footsteps.


Well then you will need to substantiate your claims because the GCs are probably the most peaceful people in the world. They wouldn't hurt a fly.


I'm not stupid re bafidi. I know my compatriots are peaceful. They proved this in 63 and 74. They are very generous with their time too. I think there was a plague going around back in those days and that affected the TC's only, the GC's were immune to it. Anyway, they dug up mass graves to bury them so as to prevent the plague spreading. They even went around villages giving out bunches of flowers to the TC's to show solidarity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure about fly's though. Fucking flys in Cyprus are the most stubborn ever. They will attack that piece of meat relentlessly and ruin your barbecue. Most people including my peace loving GC's will have a can of fly killer to deal with this :lol:


Don't be a fucking idiot. The TCs gave as good as they got for 4 Centuries. You lived by the sword and you died by the sword too.

But I am not talking about the 50s, 60s or 70s. I am talking about the general psyche of the GC, who is probably among the most pacifist societies on the planet.

You still have provided no facts or figures to debunk me or support your argument that TCs are not safe among the GSs today.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23262
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby MR-from-NG » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Re bafidi, I've seen you argue with the likes of RH, Milti and others for pages and pages and I'm not gonna fall into that trap. Of course the vast majority of any nation are peace loving decent people. My accountant, my solicitor and mortgage brokers are all GC's so I don't have a personal problem with GC's. I'm surrounded in the office complex I'm based at by GC's, I don't feel threatened by them. It is the recent history of the island of Cyprus that can be questioned about it's peace loving people.You called me an idiot and if truth be told it is you that is behaving like one. It's over and out from me bafidis.
MR-from-NG
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:55 pm

so what bafidoboullos is saying is that when a 16 day old baby was killed and burnt or possible even burnt alive in murataga, it is becasue she got as good as she gave for 400 years.

get a life boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11741
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:57 pm

Lordo wrote:so what bafidoboullos is saying is that when a 16 day old baby was killed and burnt or possible even burnt alive in murataga, it is becasue she got as good as she gave for 400 years.

get a life boy.


You are another bloody idiot.

I suppose you fools never killed anyone right?

I'm talking about today, not when you pricks were antagonising the majority population with Taksim with your TMT terrorist thugs.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23262
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: A novel catalyst for the Cyprus solution

Postby Paphitis » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:01 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:Re bafidi, I've seen you argue with the likes of RH, Milti and others for pages and pages and I'm not gonna fall into that trap. Of course the vast majority of any nation are peace loving decent people. My accountant, my solicitor and mortgage brokers are all GC's so I don't have a personal problem with GC's. I'm surrounded in the office complex I'm based at by GC's, I don't feel threatened by them. It is the recent history of the island of Cyprus that can be questioned about it's peace loving people.You called me an idiot and if truth be told it is you that is behaving like one. It's over and out from me bafidis.


So you have no evidence to put on the table.

That's OK frogman. Stop talking out of your arse next time. GCs are among the most peaceful people in the world.

You are making the claims Frogman. I want you to put up the evidence for these claims, because I have been to Cyprus many times and haven't seen the tiniest evidence that GCs cause violence against the TCs. You said that TCs are in danger for crossing into the non occupied free zone. Never mind the fact that there are about 2000 TCs that live in the free areas permanently.

Put up or shut up.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23262
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to Cyprus Problem Solution Proposals

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests