The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The war against Syria

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:21 am

miltiades wrote:OUR ....PLANES !!
OUR
What a load of ....OUR crab.
Mate its not your fucking planes nor your fucking soldiers any more that Mine or anyone else's. You are merely a commentator not a bloody commander.
Wake up, act your age !!


Yes OUR fucking planes and OUR boys and girls and OUR Sons and Daughters too. We have female pilots as does that terrible Coalition member United Arab Emirates. They have female pilots too.

Go fucking take a flying jump. One day it will be my Son too, just like his Dad and Pappou before him.

They are our fucking planes you stupid idiot. The planes belong to the tax payer and they are there to do a job on behalf of OUR elected Government and OUR country. And any interference from Pootin will be seen as an act of war against us and there will be repercussions.

So far, Pootin has been very smart and given us a very wide berth. He is not dumb at all, we give him that at least.

They are OURs in every sense of the word. But not just OUR boys and girls, but those of OUR coalition allies are OURs too.

And Cyprus is OURs too. Cyprus is a Coalition ally. They voted for the Coalition in the UN which makes them OURs. They are not Pootin’s ally. So piss off idiot! :roll:

Cyprus has been with us over the Ukraine as well and MH17. It’s all OURs

We all stick together in case you have not realised. The entire civilised world is on OUR side not YOURs! That is every single EU country, every western style nation that is worth their pinch of salt. That alone should tell you a lot.

Yours is Russia, Syria and Iran. Maybe North Korea too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:21 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:OUR ....PLANES !!
OUR
What a load of ....OUR crab.
Mate its not your fucking planes nor your fucking soldiers any more that Mine or anyone else's. You are merely a commentator not a bloody commander.
Wake up, act your age !!


Yes OUR fucking planes and OUR boys and girls and OUR Sons and Daughters too. We have female pilots as does that terrible Coalition member United Arab Emirates. They have female pilots too.

Go fucking take a flying jump. One day it will be my Son too, just like his Dad and Pappou before him.

They are our fucking planes you stupid idiot. The planes belong to the tax payer and they are there to do a job on behalf of OUR elected Government and OUR country. And any interference from Pootin will be seen as an act of war against us and there will be repercussions.

So far, Pootin has been very smart and given us a very wide berth. He is not dumb at all, we give him that at least.

They are OURs in every sense of the word. But not just OUR boys and girls, but those of OUR coalition allies are OURs too.

And Cyprus is OURs too. Cyprus is a Coalition ally. They voted for the Coalition in the UN which makes them OURs. They are not Pootin’s ally. So piss off idiot! :roll:

Cyprus has been with us over the Ukraine as well and MH17. It’s all OURs

We all stick together in case you have not realised. The entire civilised world is on OUR side not YOURs! That is every single EU country, every western style nation that is worth their pinch of salt. That alone should tell you a lot.

Yours is Russia, Syria and Iran. Maybe North Korea too.


There you go Milti ..... he proves he is a plonker every time he touches the keyboard. He lives in his own little world driven by delusions of Grandeur ......... he's not just a General ........ he is now Emperor of his fantasy Military controlled Empire .......... and it looks like he plans on turning it into a family business! :lol: :lol:

As they say 'You couldn't make this up!' :roll: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2816
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:13 am

All you can do is call me a Plonker, the last bastion of the imbeciles who congregate in a midst of utter stupidity.

Our military belongs to the people of Australia. Our Military works for the people of Australia and represents not just our Government but the people of Australia and in their name under our Flag and our 3 Ensigns and Colours as well as our Head of State and Monarch of Australia H.M Queen Elizabeth. The ceremonial Commander is Phil the Greek, the same as the British, Canadian and NZ Military but it is Australia's elected PM who exercises control on behalf of the Australian people.

I am not an Armchair General, but I am a citizen of Australia and I have also served the ADF for a number of years and have a service number. Doesn't make my status any higher than any other Australian citizen. In fact, personnel of the ADF serve the Australian people. The Australian people do not serve the ADF. That makes the ADF subordinate politically and constitutionally. They don't do it for credit, but they do their job and duty for Australia without asking questions and without insubordination.

They are OUR planes. They are OUR Pilots. They are OUR Ships, Submarines, Tanks, Guns and Bullets. It's all OURs. OUR sons and daughters, and we support them 100% That doesn't change, ever. We would rather lose 50 F-18 than one of our pilots. We don't put a money figure on our pilots. We are a rich country.

They represent us and they make us all very proud of them. 95% of Australia will concur with the exact same sentiment. The ADF is a pillar of Australia. When you go to Canberra, you will see the importance of the ADF to the Australian Nation, and see their sacrifice. They forged the country itself. And yes, I would be a very proud dad if my Children served the ADF. I would cry actually from my happiness.

Australia is a very proud country. Not the only proud country but certainly among the most proud like some many others. Canberra was a country town of 2000 people 60 years ago. Now it is a Washington replica just to show you what this country is capable of, no thanks to people such as yourself.

The other 5% being some stupid one world Government Communist imbeciles (Greens) that have hairy armpits and have bad body odour like you! :lol:

I am sure, that for a Cypriot (myself included in that category of course), you can substitute ADF for CNG and we feel the exact same for the CNG as Australians (myself in that category too) feel about the ADF. It isn't a stupid thing or silly. It is only natural to be proud of your own sons and daughters in the ADF or CNG or IDF or whatever.

What is unnatural and stupid, is betraying your country and Sons and Daughters. I would rather kill myself than to think of betraying my Son or daughter. It really comes down to that really. Shit on your own country, you shit in your own nest and you are shitting on your family and OUR children.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Paphitis: You get called a plonker because you post like one! Can you blame intelligent people for coming to that conclusion? :roll:

This post however is an honest explanation without too much theatrics and believe it or not I can see what you are saying and in a way I agree with you. But I think you have missed some very important aspects out of your argument. What you describe is in theory how things should work but they don’t. No matter how you feel about the military they are not the ones that make the decisions ....... they follow orders from government. If you have a government sending troops to fight an unjustified war, illegally in another country, contrary to international law, that’s not the militaries fault, it’s the fault of politicians.

You can only get the military to do something like that if they all sing from the same hymn sheet. As was once pointed out to me, it would be intolerable to have a fighting force where each individual decided what he/she thought was right or wrong. As difficult as it may be for you to swallow this is achieved by brainwashing! Not just in the west but ALL military have to work that way. That is why when you join the forces you do several months of square bashing, polishing, practising and saluting ...... you are being bought down to a common level, your opinion is not wanted .... you don’t think you do as you are told. Then you are reprogrammed to all think the same way.

I have a great admiration for all disciplined military whether they are from the West or Russia or Iran or China ...... but they all work the same way. It is the politicians that are the problem, not the military and not the people.

Even terrorist have an ideology that drives them on, that is why the Islamist teach the Koran and reverent obedience to their prophet ....... that is the propaganda they are fed and they believe it just as much as western military believe in theirs. But the beliefs are different and is why the military fight wars for politicians .......... they no longer think for themselves, the government, politicians and professional civil servants do their thinking for them.

Surely that concept is not too difficult to understand. :roll:

Paphitis ..... if you don’t want to be treated as an idiot then don’t act like one! Respond as you have here and ‘we’ will have no problems. Abuse my good nature and, right or wrong, I will respond likewise. :wink:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2816
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis: You get called a plonker because you post like one! Can you blame intelligent people for coming to that conclusion? :roll:

This post however is an honest explanation without too much theatrics and believe it or not I can see what you are saying and in a way I agree with you. But I think you have missed some very important aspects out of your argument. What you describe is in theory how things should work but they don’t. No matter how you feel about the military they are not the ones that make the decisions ....... they follow orders from government. If you have a government sending troops to fight an unjustified war, illegally in another country, contrary to international law, that’s not the militaries fault, it’s the fault of politicians.

You can only get the military to do something like that if they all sing from the same hymn sheet. As was once pointed out to me, it would be intolerable to have a fighting force where each individual decided what he/she thought was right or wrong. As difficult as it may be for you to swallow this is achieved by brainwashing! Not just in the west but ALL military have to work that way. That is why when you join the forces you do several months of square bashing, polishing, practising and saluting ...... you are being bought down to a common level, your opinion is not wanted .... you don’t think you do as you are told. Then you are reprogrammed to all think the same way.

I have a great admiration for all disciplined military whether they are from the West or Russia or Iran or China ...... but they all work the same way. It is the politicians that are the problem, not the military and not the people.

Even terrorist have an ideology that drives them on, that is why the Islamist teach the Koran and reverent obedience to their prophet ....... that is the propaganda they are fed and they believe it just as much as western military believe in theirs. But the beliefs are different and is why the military fight wars for politicians .......... they no longer think for themselves, the government, politicians and professional civil servants do their thinking for them.

Surely that concept is not too difficult to understand. :roll:

Paphitis ..... if you don’t want to be treated as an idiot then don’t act like one! Respond as you have here and ‘we’ will have no problems. Abuse my good nature and, right or wrong, I will respond likewise. :wink:


You are posting like a Plonker.

Of course our Military follow orders. They serve OUR country. That's their friggin job.

There are no unjustified wars. Our Government is ALWAYS right. And OUR planes were sent to Syria to fight ISIL. And they did their job with distinction and they continue to do their job with distinction looking after their clients in Syria which they are indebted to. OUR forces will NOT be leaving anytime soon, especially with Turkey raving on like a lunatic. We can't leave. The YPG and Peshmerga depend on our presence.

You question me on my use of OUR planes or OUR forces. Yes they are OURs. All of them. They are there because we sent them there and they represent and serve us and our Nation. There is nothing they have done which is unjustified. Public opinion is on our side, as well as all UN GA votes favour the coalition not Pootin or Assad.

No country in their right mind will ever prosecute our actions as illegal, and that is a FACT! Our presence was justified a long time ago and is LEGAL!

We can never cooperate with Assad, and hence with Russia, because Assad is a War Criminal. That is another FACT! We will never be complicit with genocide and ethnic cleansing. Our Governments do not even recognize him or have any regard for him at any level.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Oh know, the coalition is shaking on fear.

If Pootin got balls, then do it. Do it!

But alas no friggin balls.

All Pootin can do is talk big. But he isn’t stupid. Any attack on any of our planes will result in severe consequences he will not like at all.

Just face it! Coalition has free licence in Syrian airspace and there is nothing Pootin can do about it other than sit on a huge cucumber and rotate. :lol:

Our aircraft are needed to protect our clients in Syria. And we don’t regard Assad as a legitimate Government.



I see WE are back again and obviously learned nothing after his total defeat ........ nay, complete inhalation in the first round! Syria and Russia won ....... YOU lost, not only the war but face and credibility as well. Nobody listens to the US now, like you, they have become a joke of their own making. :D


No one listens to the USA? You are joking right.

We all listen to the USA. Why? Because they are OUR ally. Even with Trump, we still see eye to eye with the USA. Our relationship with the USA is on very solid and unbreakable foundations. It is unbreakable, and the quicker you get that through your thick head, the better.

And congratulations on your very shallow victory. Your prize is of course a Syrian shit hole full of rubble and divided into many parts. OUR planes still soar like eagles. And the war isn't over just yet.

When is Assad going to make another State visit to Cyprus? We want to say hello to him after cuffing his hands. can he go to any other country other than Russia, Iran or Lebanon?

have you heard of the NAZI hunters. You know we will be hunting this man for the rest of his natural life.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:56 pm

I suggest you all start referring to Paphitis as… “our Paphitis”. :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 40690
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:52 pm

Get Real! wrote:I suggest you all start referring to Paphitis as… “our Paphitis”. :lol:


There could only be one! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2816
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The war against Syria

Postby miltiades » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:03 pm

I recall his, Paphitis, contributions to the Syrian issue. We will never accept, We will supply,
We want the removal of Assad etc etc.
At the end ....We abandoned the rebels, We no longer demand the removal of Assad and frankly folks We fucked up !!

He, or rather We, got it all disastrously wrong. Nobody has any influence on the Syrian issue apart from those directly involved in the conflict, Putin being at the helm.
Everyone on this forum, everyone who has been on the forum for some time, would know my views and my support of the west snd the US, this support however is not blind. Where my logic dictates that criticism is due then I shall criticise. We live in democratic nations not in theocratic dictatorships and have every right to condemn ....OUR ...governments actions if we consider such actions improper.

The West should have never entered the Syrian conflict.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16443
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Paphitis:
You are posting like a Plonker.

Well ..... I did try to explain to you. A waste of time I know but at least I tried and I have finished all I had to do today so I can give your posts my undivided attention. :D

Of course our Military follow orders. They serve OUR country. That's their friggin job.


How does bombing Mosul into 80% rubble and killing an estimate 100,000 civilians, serve Australia? The job is to protect YOUR country, which I am sure they would do very capably ..... if there was an enemy. :roll: But YOU don’t have an enemy that is a threat to YOU. YOU create your enemies so that idiots like you can go out and kill. That is why YOU have a defence budget not a war budget.

There are no unjustified wars. Our Government is ALWAYS right. And OUR planes were sent to Syria to fight ISIL. And they did their job with distinction and they continue to do their job with distinction looking after their clients in Syria which they are indebted to. OUR forces will NOT be leaving anytime soon, especially with Turkey raving on like a lunatic. We can't leave. The YPG and Peshmerga depend on our presence.


Just that paragraph alone explains why you are a brainwashed plonker! :roll: :x

But YOU are not bombing ISIS in Syria, they have been moved by the US to Iraq for retraining! So why are YOU still in Syria? YOU are supporting an insurgency against the Sovereign State of Syria; YOU have no mandate to do so; YOU have no right to be in Syria therefore YOUR actions are illegal because YOU were never invited in the first place; Likewise with Turkey ..... but WE let them bomb YOUR terrorists and when Turkey has driven them and about 5000 US military and civilian ‘contractors’ (Mercenaries), back into Iraq, President Putin will broker a deal between Syria and The Kurds that will placate Turkey. YOU won’t be invited to the Sochi table for the negotiations coz YOU can't be trusted.

Also funding, arming and assisting terrorists is against the principals of the UN Charter as is interfering in another country’s affairs, this makes YOU a rogue state(s). Russia, along with Hezbollah and the Iranians were invited so their actions are perfectly legal ..... and going by result far more effective than YOURS! :lol:

You question me on my use of OUR planes or OUR forces. Yes they are OURs. All of them. They are there because we sent them there and they represent and serve us and our Nation. There is nothing they have done which is unjustified. Public opinion is on our side, as well as all UN GA votes favour the coalition not Pootin or Assad.


So YOURfellow countrymen won’t be too surprised if THEY blow a few of them up with car bombs? I think then you will find out that the vast majority of sensible Australians do not share your warlike and uncompromising views.

No country in their right mind will ever prosecute our actions as illegal, and that is a FACT! Our presence was justified a long time ago and is LEGAL!


YOUR actions in Syria are 100% ILLEGAL......... and ALL the evidence is there to prove it and YOU were there a long time ago. YOU were the ones that turned a political demonstrations into a civil war and then an foreign insurgency. So don’t sell yourself short. YOU were there from the very beginning! :x

We can never cooperate with Assad, and hence with Russia, because Assad is a War Criminal. That is another FACT! We will never be complicit with genocide and ethnic cleansing. Our Governments do not even recognize him or have any regard for him at any level.


No he is NOT a war criminal, that is wishful thinking on YOUR part ....... Assad is defending HIS people against an Islamic Terrorist incursion into Syria. HE is protecting HIS people from a very real attack by a group of foreign powers using proxy terrorists to unseat a legally elected government and its President! HE has HIS people behind him ..... it is Assad the Syrians want to remain in power not replace him with another US imposed puppet or even worse end up another Islamic failed State like US ‘controlled’ Libya.

It is Israel that is and has for nigh on 80 years been committing genocide, not Assad and you can read about it every day as they commit more expulsions and killings. But YOU say nothing about that in YOUR Zionist dominated MSM, in fact YOU even pass laws that prevent criticism of the rogue Zionist State of Israel.

YOU and YOUR complicit governments will have no say in the fate of Syria, as Putin has said from day one ..... that is for the Syrian people to decide, not outsiders. YOU are now ever further out of the ME loop and it is Russia and China that are the new world powers. The US Empire is dying ...... and you will go down with it as will many other US client states. Look East ..... that is the future!
No one listens to the USA? You are joking right
.
No ..... only their allies listen. The rest of the World has realized that the Russians, Chinese and even the Iranians can be trusted, the US proves time-and-time again ..... they can’t.

We all listen to the USA. Why? Because they are OUR ally. Even with Trump, we still see eye to eye with the USA. Our relationship with the USA is on very solid and unbreakable foundations. It is unbreakable, and the quicker you get that through your thick head, the better.


Exactly ..... YOU don’t question whether they are telling YOU the truth ...... having been brainwashed you see your relationship with the US as unbreakable, when they go down ..... YOU go down with them.
BTW: Stubborn I may be but ‘thick’ I am not! :wink:
And congratulations on your very shallow victory. Your prize is of course a Syrian shit hole full of rubble and divided into many parts. OUR planes still soar like eagles. And the war isn't over just yet.


Well there’s a break through you admit WE won! But like all poor losers you play it down. How can a turkey soar like an Eagle?. The war with ISIS in Syria IS over ...... the war against YOURterrorists continues and will do for a long time yet but the Syrians will no longer be fighting a US funded terrorist army ...... just a few disillusioned Jihadi’s with a dwindling supply of US arms.

When is Assad going to make another State visit to Cyprus? We want to say hello to him after cuffing his hands. can he go to any other country other than Russia, Iran or Lebanon?


Assad has been indicted for no crimes, he is as free to move around as you are. YOU can prevent his entry into YOUR countries but YOU are of no real importance now.

have you heard of the NAZI hunters. You know we will be hunting this man for the rest of his natural life.


But he is not an internationally indicted criminal, he has been accused without evidence except from the very terrorists that he has been defending himself and his people from. So maybe HE and his allies will be hunting YOUR war criminals? :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2816
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest