The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Oceanside50 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:Mikiko I think you're sexy...!!i love Jap woman!!

:? I’ll have you know that Mikiko is actually a transvestite who enjoys falatio origami and cactus arrangements while practicing BDSM.



She's not a transvestite...what's wrong with you man? Have some respect...
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 pm

bill cobbett wrote:Show some frigging respect for someone who fought in "74...!!! You really are a pratt Toffoui.

Zero respect for marijuana lovers. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:17 am

kurupetos wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Show some frigging respect for someone who fought in "74...!!! You really are a pratt Toffoui.

Zero respect for marijuana lovers. :wink:


Haven't touched the stuff in 30+ years .... pratt!
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby kurupetos » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:26 am

bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Show some frigging respect for someone who fought in "74...!!! You really are a pratt Toffoui.

Zero respect for marijuana lovers. :wink:


Haven't touched the stuff in 30+ years .... pratt!

Are you an ex-junkie? :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:38 am

bill cobbett wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
bill cobbett wrote:Show some frigging respect for someone who fought in "74...!!! You really are a pratt Toffoui.

Zero respect for marijuana lovers. :wink:


Haven't touched the stuff in 30+ years .... pratt!

:shock: So there I was doing boot camp in the sweltering heat and you were… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:44 am

Oceanside50 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Oceanside50 wrote:Mikiko I think you're sexy...!!i love Jap woman!!

:? I’ll have you know that Mikiko is actually a transvestite who enjoys falatio origami and cactus arrangements while practicing BDSM.

She's not a transvestite...what's wrong with you man? Have some respect...

Don't say I didn't warn you...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby potassium » Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:35 am

Oceanside50 wrote:Ok..what about hallucinating mushrooms?


wonderful, you should try them. :mrgreen:
potassium
Member
Member
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Mikiko » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:52 am

Oceanside50 wrote:
Mikiko wrote:
when you're intellectually gifted or talented you are certain to leave for a place that will appreciate your talents, preferably a MERITOCRATIC civilization like the Anglo American countries.


Anglo American countries ???? are you serious? They copy everything from elsehwre.



Mikiko I think you're sexy...!!i love Jap woman!!


I told you before also that my name here is misleading! :oops:
User avatar
Mikiko
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Λευκωσία .

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Mikiko » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 am

Get Real! wrote: :? I’ll have you know that Mikiko is actually a transvestite who enjoys falatio origami and cactus arrangements while practicing BDSM.


Get Real ought to explain all of us who dont have experience , what these terms mean . ie What is BDSM ? He seems to be an expert ...
User avatar
Mikiko
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Λευκωσία .

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Oceanside50 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Mikiko wrote:
Get Real! wrote: :? I’ll have you know that Mikiko is actually a transvestite who enjoys falatio origami and cactus arrangements while practicing BDSM.


Get Real ought to explain all of us who dont have experience , what these terms mean . ie What is BDSM ? He seems to be an expert ...


GR is looking for someone to tie him up and beat him like a stray dog, while he play with his villoue..that is BDSM to GR...
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest