The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:59 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:Fact..Pot ain't addicting...fact no one has ever died from an overdose of pot..fact: no one has killed,murdered, driven into a wall or crashed a car because of pot...fact.. If you go to Cyprus monasteries pot grows all over the place... Maybe the monks grow it....and smoke it too!!

Alcohol has killed,ruined many ...fact...put these facts in yourpipeand smoke em GR!!!

How predictable that those who moved to Canada and/or the States are coming out in support of pot and such! :roll:

How on earth did you let your strong Cypriot moral values slip away and gave into N.American crap??? :?

It seems to me that those who migrated to N.America ended up bums! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 pm

potassium wrote:fact: marijuana causes permanent brain damage, paranoia and possible brain tumors because of brain cell increase.

It’s by no accident that Oceanside50, Georgios100, and Repulse are not the brightest crayons in the box! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby georgios100 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Guys that moved to Canada/US have opened their eyes to see why Cyprus is degrading day by day.
Cypriots are not the smartest people as GR might think.
I support medical marijuana use only. Recreational use to be limited for 25 years or older
and in small amounts. Israel has been in marijuana testing and use to patients for over 20 years.
For those who reject marijuana use, watch this movie and judge for yourself. Ignorance is not an option!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxaJQVxSA4
User avatar
georgios100
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:20 pm

georgios100 wrote:Guys that moved to Canada/US have opened their eyes to see why Cyprus is degrading day by day.
Cypriots are not the smartest people as GR might think.
I support medical marijuana use only. Recreational use to be limited for 25 years or older
and in small amounts. Israel has been in marijuana testing and use to patients for over 20 years.
For those who reject marijuana use, watch this movie and judge for yourself. Ignorance is not an option!

Good, now open my eyes by filling out these details:

Soma:

Tagma:

Lohos:

Vathmos:

Location/s you fought:


Now is a good time to light up a bong... you'll need it. :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby georgios100 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Get Real! wrote:
georgios100 wrote:Guys that moved to Canada/US have opened their eyes to see why Cyprus is degrading day by day.
Cypriots are not the smartest people as GR might think.
I support medical marijuana use only. Recreational use to be limited for 25 years or older
and in small amounts. Israel has been in marijuana testing and use to patients for over 20 years.
For those who reject marijuana use, watch this movie and judge for yourself. Ignorance is not an option!

Good, now open my eyes by filling out these details:

Soma:

Tagma:

Lohos:

Vathmos:

Location/s you fought:


Now is a good time to light up a bong... you'll need it. :lol:


Diavivasis oplon, anthypoloxoyos, Baroshia (phytorio), Bogazi, 5 mili, tixia ETC
Wher were you?
User avatar
georgios100
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby kurupetos » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

georgios100 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
georgios100 wrote:Guys that moved to Canada/US have opened their eyes to see why Cyprus is degrading day by day.
Cypriots are not the smartest people as GR might think.
I support medical marijuana use only. Recreational use to be limited for 25 years or older
and in small amounts. Israel has been in marijuana testing and use to patients for over 20 years.
For those who reject marijuana use, watch this movie and judge for yourself. Ignorance is not an option!

Good, now open my eyes by filling out these details:

Soma:

Tagma:

Lohos:

Vathmos:

Location/s you fought:


Now is a good time to light up a bong... you'll need it. :lol:


Diavivasis oplon, anthypoloxoyos, Baroshia (phytorio), Bogazi, 5 mili, tixia ETC
Wher were you?

No wonder we lost Famagusta. :cry:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Cap » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:17 pm

Jesus Christ GR, let the man be.
The dude's clearly Cypriot.

If we had GR supervising airport security and border control, that would be another matter.
Aint nobody squeezing through, not even the lice on their heads.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7276
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:56 pm

georgios100 wrote:Diavivasis oplon, anthypoloxoyos, Baroshia (phytorio), Bogazi, 5 mili, tixia ETC

1. What’s a Diavivastis doing on the front line like 5-mili? You shouldn’t be on the front line.

2. What personal weapon were you issued with as a Diavivastis?

3. What was your rank prior to becoming a Anthibolohagos and where did you go to attain it?

4. Why did you take so long to respond to this? You should be able to answer such basic things instantly on the fly.

Wher were you?

A 9 year old caught up in Tymbou.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby bill cobbett » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:57 pm

kurupetos wrote:
georgios100 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
georgios100 wrote:Guys that moved to Canada/US have opened their eyes to see why Cyprus is degrading day by day.
Cypriots are not the smartest people as GR might think.
I support medical marijuana use only. Recreational use to be limited for 25 years or older
and in small amounts. Israel has been in marijuana testing and use to patients for over 20 years.
For those who reject marijuana use, watch this movie and judge for yourself. Ignorance is not an option!

Good, now open my eyes by filling out these details:

Soma:

Tagma:

Lohos:

Vathmos:

Location/s you fought:


Now is a good time to light up a bong... you'll need it. :lol:


Diavivasis oplon, anthypoloxoyos, Baroshia (phytorio), Bogazi, 5 mili, tixia ETC
Wher were you?

No wonder we lost Famagusta. :cry:


Show some frigging respect for someone who fought in "74...!!! You really are a pratt Toffoui.
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Re: Legalizing marijuana in Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 pm

bill cobbett wrote:Show some frigging respect for someone who fought in "74...!!! You really are a pratt Toffoui.

Hold your horses...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest