The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


18 Million Crossings...!!!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 pm

...as i said, a coward, deluded in your deep state mockery.

indeed it is divided because you don't have the guts to be a Man, you are what the "Turks" want you to be.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7876
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby claret21 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Viewpoint wrote:
claret21 wrote:VP Wrote:
"claret dont let these morons trick you I am 100% a TC male my ancestry goes back over 400 years and imo I do respresent the voice of the majority of TCs"

Sir, even if you ancestry went back 40 years rather than 400, if you live in Cyprus and consider yourself, in your case a T/C, you have as much right to call Cyprus your homeland as anyone else. What I note nevertheless is that a large number of G/Cs and an equally large number of T/Cs refuse to call the island of Cyprus their homeland and the true motherland.
Turkey as well as Greece are foreign countries, to a lesser or greater extend equally guilty of causing so much havoc in Cyprus, with one nation still occupying a part of Cyprus.
May I suggest that those non- Cypriots move back to their respective "motherlands" for the sake of future generations peace and stability.


I am a TC 100% and love my mortherland which is the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

Surely Sir, you must accept that the so called "trnc" does not exist in the eyes of the international community who thus far have refused to recognize.
claret21
Member
Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 am

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Get Real! » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm

claret21 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:I am a TC 100% and love my mortherland which is the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

Surely Sir, you must accept that the so called "trnc" does not exist in the eyes of the international community who thus far have refused to recognize.


Since when has VP been knighted? :?

And I wasn’t even invited to the ceremony… :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41140
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Viewpoint » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:48 am

claret21 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
claret21 wrote:VP Wrote:
"claret dont let these morons trick you I am 100% a TC male my ancestry goes back over 400 years and imo I do respresent the voice of the majority of TCs"

Sir, even if you ancestry went back 40 years rather than 400, if you live in Cyprus and consider yourself, in your case a T/C, you have as much right to call Cyprus your homeland as anyone else. What I note nevertheless is that a large number of G/Cs and an equally large number of T/Cs refuse to call the island of Cyprus their homeland and the true motherland.
Turkey as well as Greece are foreign countries, to a lesser or greater extend equally guilty of causing so much havoc in Cyprus, with one nation still occupying a part of Cyprus.
May I suggest that those non- Cypriots move back to their respective "motherlands" for the sake of future generations peace and stability.


I am a TC 100% and love my mortherland which is the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

Surely Sir, you must accept that the so called "trnc" does not exist in the eyes of the international community who thus far have refused to recognize.


The international community do not live in the TRNC we the TCs do and thats what matters, the fact is we are here and have been for 39 years ignoring it doesnt make it go away, we have been the side that has yes to a solution put forward by the UN and supported by the majority of the international community....one guess as to who said no. Claret the ideology of unity between the 2 sides is non existent, this is not something that can be bought in a supermarket it has be be encouraged to grow in the right soil. Its that soil that cannot be found...because the GC side do not our TC side as their equals they want to force minority rights upon us in our own country, which we will never accept.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25211
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:52 am

...i see, Cyprus just did not exist before the so called TRNC.

...as i said, a coward, deluded in your deep state mockery.

and you have the nerve to mix whatever bag of nonsense that comes to your puny rotted hateful brain. you claim that the Annan plan would have led to Unity, while you spew your venom as though Cypriots cannot exist, should not exist, as though there will never exist a minority of Greeks like a minority of Turks by region or township, that within the State what is natural should not exist, unnaturally torn apart by the colour of our skin, spiteful piece of garbage that you are, demeaning to the Human trait we all have; i am not a nigger, but you white boy have still to learn there are Turks and there are "Turks". indeed, you should go back from where you came from, that's not Turkey but England, hypocrite.

indeed it is divided because you don't have the guts to be a Man. you are what the "Turks" want you to be.

...but what do i know of course, coming from a "mixed" village.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7876
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby claret21 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 am

Viewpoint wrote:
claret21 wrote:
Viewpoint wrote:
claret21 wrote:VP Wrote:
"claret dont let these morons trick you I am 100% a TC male my ancestry goes back over 400 years and imo I do respresent the voice of the majority of TCs"

Sir, even if you ancestry went back 40 years rather than 400, if you live in Cyprus and consider yourself, in your case a T/C, you have as much right to call Cyprus your homeland as anyone else. What I note nevertheless is that a large number of G/Cs and an equally large number of T/Cs refuse to call the island of Cyprus their homeland and the true motherland.
Turkey as well as Greece are foreign countries, to a lesser or greater extend equally guilty of causing so much havoc in Cyprus, with one nation still occupying a part of Cyprus.
May I suggest that those non- Cypriots move back to their respective "motherlands" for the sake of future generations peace and stability.


I am a TC 100% and love my mortherland which is the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.

Surely Sir, you must accept that the so called "trnc" does not exist in the eyes of the international community who thus far have refused to recognize.

VP, having carried out a little research I have found the the T/Cs were between 18 and 20% of the population.
However you look at it the majority of the population, an irrefutable fact, are G/Cs.
Minorities and majorities exist in every country of the world including Turkey with a 20 million Kurdish minority.
In a civilized world one man standing on his own has as much rights as the man standing in a crowd
Equal rights are fundamental in any society, and all minorities in Cyprus have as much rights as the majority, it is however an inescapable fact that the minorities do not rule unless of course there is a dictatorial regime in place.
The fundamental principle on which democracy is based upon is that the majority have the final say in any election etc.
Personally I believe that the continued occupation of Cyprus's northern parts by a foreign country is not conducive to bringing about a settlement. I also believe that the inbred reluctance of the G/Cs to embrace Cyprus as their true motherland is a great obstacle. If only the two major communities recognized the need to embrace their own nation and ditch their pseudo motherlands, perhaps then all Cypriots can live in peace and security on this beautiful island.

The international community do not live in the TRNC we the TCs do and thats what matters, the fact is we are here and have been for 39 years ignoring it doesnt make it go away, we have been the side that has yes to a solution put forward by the UN and supported by the majority of the international community....one guess as to who said no. Claret the ideology of unity between the 2 sides is non existent, this is not something that can be bought in a supermarket it has be be encouraged to grow in the right soil. Its that soil that cannot be found...because the GC side do not our TC side as their equals they want to force minority rights upon us in our own country, which we will never accept.
claret21
Member
Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 am

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby claret21 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:00 am

Messed up Im afraid so here it is again.
VP, having carried out a little research I have found the the T/Cs were between 18 and 20% of the population.
However you look at it the majority of the population, an irrefutable fact, are G/Cs.
Minorities and majorities exist in every country of the world including Turkey with a 20 million Kurdish minority.
In a civilized world one man standing on his own has as much rights as the man standing in a crowd
Equal rights are fundamental in any society, and all minorities in Cyprus have as much rights as the majority, it is however an inescapable fact that the minorities do not rule unless of course there is a dictatorial regime in place.
The fundamental principle on which democracy is based upon is that the majority have the final say in any election etc.
Personally I believe that the continued occupation of Cyprus's northern parts by a foreign country is not conducive to bringing about a settlement. I also believe that the inbred reluctance of the G/Cs to embrace Cyprus as their true motherland is a great obstacle. If only the two major communities recognized the need to embrace their own nation and ditch their pseudo motherlands, perhaps then all Cypriots can live in peace and security on this beautiful island.
claret21
Member
Member
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:48 am

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Lordo » Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:37 pm

claret21 wrote:Messed up Im afraid so here it is again.
VP, having carried out a little research I have found the the T/Cs were between 18 and 20% of the population.
However you look at it the majority of the population, an irrefutable fact, are G/Cs.
Minorities and majorities exist in every country of the world including Turkey with a 20 million Kurdish minority.
In a civilized world one man standing on his own has as much rights as the man standing in a crowd
Equal rights are fundamental in any society, and all minorities in Cyprus have as much rights as the majority, it is however an inescapable fact that the minorities do not rule unless of course there is a dictatorial regime in place.
The fundamental principle on which democracy is based upon is that the majority have the final say in any election etc.
Personally I believe that the continued occupation of Cyprus's northern parts by a foreign country is not conducive to bringing about a settlement. I also believe that the inbred reluctance of the G/Cs to embrace Cyprus as their true motherland is a great obstacle. If only the two major communities recognized the need to embrace their own nation and ditch their pseudo motherlands, perhaps then all Cypriots can live in peace and security on this beautiful island.

my dear claret21 you have the maturity of 12 year old when it comes to politics. let me give you some facts. a founding nation will never be a minority no matter what the numbers are in terms of overall population numbers. it was the eokas first intention to reduce the status of the tcs to a minority. may they burn in hell for taking us down that route and destroying Cyprus. anybody who advocates such an idea can join them in. when you have two different nations in a country one man one vote 5 year dictatorship is never good enough. there are plenty of example of countries where it is not working. lets look at uk after 300 years they have come to the conclusion that it does not work and are aiming for federation or division. do you people not learn from other peoples mistakes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11518
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Get Real! » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:53 pm

Lordo wrote:a founding nation will never be a minority no matter what the numbers are in terms of overall population numbers.

What on earth is a "founding nation" ? :lol:

Lordo, you should be replaced by another TC... one that has had some kind of education even kindergarten.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41140
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: 18 Million Crossings...!!!

Postby Maximus » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Lordo wrote:a founding nation will never be a minority no matter what the numbers are in terms of overall population numbers.

What on earth is a "founding nation" ? :lol:

Lordo, you should be replaced by another TC... one that has had some kind of education even kindergarten.


In the absence of a script, its all about the free-styling. Isn't it Lordo? :roll:
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4274
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests