The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby miltiades » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:29 am

You are on record calling Tramp an idiot. What exactly made you fall in love with the idiot now ?
You ain't very consistent are you !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18328
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:48 am

miltiades wrote:You are on record calling Tramp an idiot. What exactly made you fall in love with the idiot now ?
You ain't very consistent are you !!


Nope! Trump is amazing. His press sec is quite something as well. Best press sec in the history of the US. :D

It’s easy to fall into all the MSM media conditioning and it takes a fair bit to get away from that conditioning.

The MSM is such a powerful medium. Especially from the 50s onwards almost to present day. But it’s now changing.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Londonrake » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:01 am

Paphitis wrote:His press sec is quite something as well. Best press sec in the history of the US. :D


I agree with that part. She’s a very fit young lady. :shock: Does anyone ever get as far as actually listening to what she’s saying? :lol:

Then again, perhaps that’s the idea. :wink:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:15 am

Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:His press sec is quite something as well. Best press sec in the history of the US. :D


I agree with that part. She’s a very fit young lady. :shock: Does anyone ever get as far as actually listening to what she’s saying? :lol:

Then again, perhaps that’s the idea. :wink:


I managed to get to where she says “Hello Everyone”.

Everything else is a bit of a blur. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Londonrake » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:12 am

Image
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:51 am

Londonrake wrote:Image


:)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Londonrake wrote:Image


HowToAddImage.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43129
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Londonrake » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Mmm. :?

Adding photos through the forum system seems to invariably result in huge posts, which have to be scrolled to view. Such as your previous. It seems better to me to use postimage. Unless I'm missing something. :?:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Londonrake wrote:Mmm. :?

Adding photos through the forum system seems to invariably result in huge posts, which have to be scrolled to view. Such as your previous. It seems better to me to use postimage. Unless I'm missing something. :?:

Can’t see an image in my browser, or Firefox, or Chrome portable... so that’s three different browsers not working with your link!

Btw, no need to scroll the image I posted... just click on it and it expands.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43129
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Donald Trump the next USA President ??

Postby Londonrake » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:25 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Mmm. :?

Adding photos through the forum system seems to invariably result in huge posts, which have to be scrolled to view. Such as your previous. It seems better to me to use postimage. Unless I'm missing something. :?:

Can’t see an image in my browser, or Firefox, or Chrome portable... so that’s three different browsers not working with your link!

Btw, no need to scroll the image I posted... just click on it and it expands.


If it's the picture of the girl you mean that's interesting (as is she!). On another forum they're in a situation where it seems since last Saturday half the members haven't been able to see any images and half have had no problems at all. After a good deal of hoo-haa the owner's pursing the theory that it's ISP related (CYTA seeming to be the most likely culprit) and something to do with DNS ( :shock: ). Dunno. :? That forum use Postimage as an embedded method of adding images.

Thanks for the tip on clicking the big pics. It's always something simple. :oops: :roll: :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2700
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests