The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Future waits for No Man!

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby DrCyprus » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 pm

AlanwithoneL wrote:GUGO,

You are dealing with a very small group of Turk hating people. These people are the equivalent of the National Front, Britain First, Ukip etc etc. They are insignificant and are not in any position to have an effect on our future or our rights on the island. GC's that really matter are negotiating with our leaders for a peaceful end to this long going problem. You should ignore these racist people and just stop posting here. There was a time you could have seen up to 10-15 TC's debating here but they have all given up, they have come to the realisation that the GC's on the CF are just a group of losers. They are a unique group and I wouldn't be surprised if most don't hate even themselves.

Just think about it for a minute. What kind of a person would use the kind of language these people use on us? What kind of a decent person would tell you to fuck off from your home? Best you say your goodbyes and enjoy your life on this beautiful island :wink:


OR you should just realize that the same people who fed you with this victim mentality in your school and textbooks, the same people who are giving you these ideas that an 18% minority is entitled to have a veto against an 82% majority and be treated like a special little flower, are the same people who are filling your country with hundreds of thousands of covert invaders to replace you, choke out your voice with goon tactics like destroying your capacity to free press and are basically trying to take over Cyprus and its wealth on our collective expense.

In the meantime, all you did to qualify for this treatment was... nothing, one of your ancestors just decided to turn Muslim so he could enjoy privileges in the Ottoman empire. Do a DNA test, and tell me what percentage of your DNA is Turkish. You might not even score 1%.
DrCyprus
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1499
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:51 am

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:12 pm

AlanwithoneL wrote:GUGO,

You are dealing with a very small group of Turk hating people. These people are the equivalent of the National Front, Britain First, Ukip etc etc. They are insignificant and are not in any position to have an effect on our future or our rights on the island. GC's that really matter are negotiating with our leaders for a peaceful end to this long going problem. You should ignore these racist people and just stop posting here. There was a time you could have seen up to 10-15 TC's debating here but they have all given up, they have come to the realisation that the GC's on the CF are just a group of losers. They are a unique group and I wouldn't be surprised if most don't hate even themselves.

Just think about it for a minute. What kind of a person would use the kind of language these people use on us? What kind of a decent person would tell you to fuck off from your home? Best you say your goodbyes and enjoy your life on this beautiful island :wink:

There’s no such thing as two types of Brits, two types of Italians, two types of French, or two types of Argentineans!

There is only ONE TYPE of each nation and you are either (1) with them or (2) against!

The same goes for Cyprus… if you aren’t living under the RoC then you are NOT Cypriot by any stretch of the imagination!

We are the real Cypriots… speak Cypriot, we are Christian orthodox, we serve the CNG, we pay taxes to the RoC, our enemy is Turkey, and we follow Cypriot culture and traditions 100%. Not some twisted makeshift bastardized variations but the real thing… the whole thing!

We are the NATIVES, the indigenous people of Cyprus with a history spanning many millenniums on this island. All the ancient ruins and historical artifacts you’ll find on this island belong to our people… it is OUR inheritance and ours alone.

Uninvited invaders/occupiers, stowaways, passersbys, and the like… cannot possibly claim to be “Cypriot” any more than I can claim to originate from their lands… that would be stupid!

Understand WHO you are, WHAT brought you here, and HOW or WHY you have FAILED to assimilate with the natives.

Count your losses and move on…
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41781
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby Sotos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:47 am

AlanwithoneL wrote:GUGO,

You are dealing with a very small group of Turk hating people. These people are the equivalent of the National Front, Britain First, Ukip etc etc. They are insignificant and are not in any position to have an effect on our future or our rights on the island. GC's that really matter are negotiating with our leaders for a peaceful end to this long going problem. You should ignore these racist people and just stop posting here. There was a time you could have seen up to 10-15 TC's debating here but they have all given up, they have come to the realisation that the GC's on the CF are just a group of losers. They are a unique group and I wouldn't be surprised if most don't hate even themselves.

Just think about it for a minute. What kind of a person would use the kind of language these people use on us? What kind of a decent person would tell you to fuck off from your home? Best you say your goodbyes and enjoy your life on this beautiful island :wink:


The racists are the Turks who invade and occupy the lands of others. What I say in regards to the Cyprus Problem is representative of the great majority of Greek Cypriots, as shown with the 2004 referendum. If it was up to Anastasiades we would have already accepted the Anan plan. It is not up to him, but up to us - the majority of Cypriots, and you are only lying to yourself if you believe that what we say doesn't matter. Those TCs that stopped posting here did so because they couldn't win the arguments. What those TCs support is racist, undemocratic and based on the results of ethnic cleansing and land stealing. The only way they have to support those racist, undemocratic demands is to play the "innocent victims" who now deserve to be rewarded on the expense of the "evil GCs". That argument is quickly destroyed by examining the historical facts which clearly show that it is the Turks who have always been the aggressors and invaders and have caused way more casualties and harm to us and for far greater amount of time than the other way around. Having no other way to excuse their aggression and racism they leave.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11092
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:17 am

...look what "Turkishness" is doing to Turkey, now.

If you are Turkish, you must choose, are you a "Turk"?

...think.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby GUGO » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:16 pm

Get Real! wrote:
AlanwithoneL wrote:GUGO,

You are dealing with a very small group of Turk hating people. These people are the equivalent of the National Front, Britain First, Ukip etc etc. They are insignificant and are not in any position to have an effect on our future or our rights on the island. GC's that really matter are negotiating with our leaders for a peaceful end to this long going problem. You should ignore these racist people and just stop posting here. There was a time you could have seen up to 10-15 TC's debating here but they have all given up, they have come to the realisation that the GC's on the CF are just a group of losers. They are a unique group and I wouldn't be surprised if most don't hate even themselves.

Just think about it for a minute. What kind of a person would use the kind of language these people use on us? What kind of a decent person would tell you to fuck off from your home? Best you say your goodbyes and enjoy your life on this beautiful island :wink:

There’s no such thing as two types of Brits, two types of Italians, two types of French, or two types of Argentineans!

There is only ONE TYPE of each nation and you are either (1) with them or (2) against!

The same goes for Cyprus… if you aren’t living under the RoC then you are NOT Cypriot by any stretch of the imagination!

We are the real Cypriots… speak Cypriot, we are Christian orthodox, we serve the CNG, we pay taxes to the RoC, our enemy is Turkey, and we follow Cypriot culture and traditions 100%. Not some twisted makeshift bastardized variations but the real thing… the whole thing!

We are the NATIVES, the indigenous people of Cyprus with a history spanning many millenniums on this island. All the ancient ruins and historical artifacts you’ll find on this island belong to our people… it is OUR inheritance and ours alone.

Uninvited invaders/occupiers, stowaways, passersbys, and the like… cannot possibly claim to be “Cypriot” any more than I can claim to originate from their lands… that would be stupid!

Understand WHO you are, WHAT brought you here, and HOW or WHY you have FAILED to assimilate with the natives.

Count your losses and move on…


QUESTION FOR YOU MR INTELLIGENT. HOW MANY YEARS HAS ROC EXISTED ? SECOND QUESTION HOW LONG WAS CYPRUS UNDER OTTOMAN RULE AND HOW LONG WAS YOUR FAMILY UNDER OTTOMAN RULE. THIRD QUESTION IS VERY SIMPLE AS A NATIVE OF CYPRUS AS YOU PUT IT HOW IS IT THAT YOU ARE HERE TODAY TO BE ABLE TO CLAIM THAT YOUR A NATIVE. LOOK HOW THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE TREATED WIPED OUT BY THE INVADERS . IF OTTOMANS APPLIED THE SAME PRINCIPLE AS THEM YOU WOULD NOT BE ROC BUT RIP LOL
GUGO
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby GUGO » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Sotos wrote:
AlanwithoneL wrote:GUGO,

You are dealing with a very small group of Turk hating people. These people are the equivalent of the National Front, Britain First, Ukip etc etc. They are insignificant and are not in any position to have an effect on our future or our rights on the island. GC's that really matter are negotiating with our leaders for a peaceful end to this long going problem. You should ignore these racist people and just stop posting here. There was a time you could have seen up to 10-15 TC's debating here but they have all given up, they have come to the realisation that the GC's on the CF are just a group of losers. They are a unique group and I wouldn't be surprised if most don't hate even themselves.

Just think about it for a minute. What kind of a person would use the kind of language these people use on us? What kind of a decent person would tell you to fuck off from your home? Best you say your goodbyes and enjoy your life on this beautiful island :wink:


The racists are the Turks who invade and occupy the lands of others. What I say in regards to the Cyprus Problem is representative of the great majority of Greek Cypriots, as shown with the 2004 referendum. If it was up to Anastasiades we would have already accepted the Anan plan. It is not up to him, but up to us - the majority of Cypriots, and you are only lying to yourself if you believe that what we say doesn't matter. Those TCs that stopped posting here did so because they couldn't win the arguments. What those TCs support is racist, undemocratic and based on the results of ethnic cleansing and land stealing. The only way they have to support those racist, undemocratic demands is to play the "innocent victims" who now deserve to be rewarded on the expense of the "evil GCs". That argument is quickly destroyed by examining the historical facts which clearly show that it is the Turks who have always been the aggressors and invaders and have caused way more casualties and harm to us and for far greater amount of time than the other way around. Having no other way to excuse their aggression and racism they leave.


So sotos you truly believe people left this forum because they lost arguments. Let me settle one argument you can never ever win and what ever words you shit out of your mouth will not make any difference to historical facts and present facts Turks have all ways beaten Greeks and because of this fact you do nothing but talk that’s all you are good at. Good at twisting the truth. I remember when Greeks were bullying Tc villages and my uncle would pretend that the Turks were coming and they would shit themself. That is a fact so take that fact swollow it shut the fuck up with your crap. All you have bravery for is to kill babies and women. what ever you say is fake words to glorify the void you have which is lack of bravery, honesty and the ability to see reality. You live in Lala land which ERDOGAN WILL SEND YOU THERE IF YOU DARE TO HURT ONE TC.
GUGO
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby GUGO » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:45 pm

Get Real! wrote:I have no idea what this article, or MrH are on about… :?

It makes no difference to us whether those residing in the occupied territory are 10% Turks, 50% Turks, or some other combination… any more than the French citizens cared if their German occupiers of WWII hailed from Berlin or Hanover! :?

So while in illegal Turkish occupation, we don’t care whether the occupied territory is considered a “province of Turkey”, a “brothel of Turkey” or a “minaret of Turkey”… all we know is that when the time comes to liberate our territory from Turkish enslavement nobody is going to be worried about what the occupied territory WAS… :roll: :lol:

The entire territory of Cyprus belongs to the RoC and that’s all that matters. :)

WHY DO YOU SAY BROTHEL OF TURKEY. Where do you find these stupid ignorant words from Grecian
GUGO
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:56 pm

...of course you will ignore me, i don't represent anything a "Turk" could approve of.

While you may call Sotos a "Greek", he may defend himself, yet i am no "Greek"; do you dare imagine that Cypriots exist?

...and to answer your question to GR, if you are a "Turk", have you the shame to admit you make money from gambling and sex? Is it the "Turkish" way?

A Cypriot, or a "Turk", are your choices GUGO. Being a Turk even in Turkey is not possible without this fight ending as it should, the Cyprus Problem.

...one country means, One Cyprus, like One Turkey. A Cyprus divided, ends with Turkey divided: what with "Turkishness" and how it divides People.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby GUGO » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:18 am

What the hell has being Turkish got to do with gambling ? I find all of you on this forum in some way or another having a issue with some one claiming to be Turkish. If a person wants to say they are Turkish it is not for you to explain what it feels to be Turkish. We all have a right to be who we want. Why is being proud to be Turkish have to mean all this bullshit that you lot create in your vision of what a Turk is. I have been to turkey and believe me generally they don’t even know that there are TC in Cyprus and they don’t have any resentment against GC. To them your nothing. THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE ISSUES WITH TURKS ARE YOU FUCKERS IN THE SOUTH. YOU REALLY ARE ISOLATED IN YOUR WORLD OF HATE. YOUR TOO INVOLVED IN POLITICS BUT IN REALITY ITS DAY TO DAY PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT A COUNTRY.
GUGO
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: The Future waits for No Man!

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:06 am

...right, hundreds of thousands in prison, is ok.

Kurd or Alevi, even the silent man, not "Turks", foreign to "Turks"; what Turkey did you visit?

...more to the point, in the "new" Turkey, Erdogan dreams of, do "Turks" drink, do they play the games "you" play? Cyprus, nothing more than a barrack, with services, for "their" men. I know that Turkish Cypriots are not so united, like Greek Cypriots, something less than half are "Turks" and "Greeks".

Cypriots exist, despite the decades of this hell, a proxy war that benefits an elite bent on ignoring their existence.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8015
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests