The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Citizenship by origin

Ask any specific question related to Cyprus.

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:so what you are saying is men can pass down nationality but women can't. The same is true with refugee status right. 43 years later they are still passing refugee status to only through the male line and in the eu too. i mean what the hell is the eu doing about sexism in the griik lands ghamoda.


Is that really true, Lords?

My sister who is a Cypriot born in Cyprus has been able to gain RoC citizenship to her 3 grown up children who were born and raised in Turkey and the grown up children then have gotten RoC citizenships to their children (my sister’s grand children) also all born and raised in Turkey. Her husband and the father of her children is a Turk. He does not have a RoC citizenship.


there is soemthing in their background. sure they father is not a pontian. being born in terggy does mean you are terggish but you are citizen of terggy.

read what they are saying to the poor poster. grandmother does not count. i did not make it up this is what is being said here. are you not following the conversation.

the fact about being unable to pass the refugee status has been reported in the press.


Don't be such a "hergele". We are not lawyers, we are not experts, all we can do is post an opinion based on what we read.
I already gave a link to someone's site who is an expert. If the OP were smart enough s/he should read the link and press the "contact us" button to get reliable advice from THEM .
It looks Kikapu's sister was clever enough to do it alone by herself, or by contacting expert lawyers.

As for the matter of who gets refugee status you were once again caught with your pants down. :lol: :lol: Get updated!

for an educated man you are one hell of dumb ass. how many countries in the world do you require a layer to claim your right you prize pratt. this is the kind of underhand oppression groc has been implementing on the tcs and you are ok with that. to hell with you and your groc boy. two states is the only way forward. soon not one tc will want to live with you swining assholes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11741
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:27 pm

Your inferiority complexes have no limit.
Who said we want to live with backwards people like you who were born and raised under a baby sitter?
We don't want to baby sit you, got it? Your likes were, still are, and always be a BELA for us.
So go to hell and may you rot for eternity in your TrashNCan. We don't want people like you.
We only want the TCs with whom we can understand each other, and if no solution they are welcome to join us in the free areas.
The rest may rot in hell. :twisted:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Your inferiority complexes have no limit.
Who said we want to live with backwards people like you who were born and raised under a baby sitter?
We don't want to baby sit you, got it? Your likes were, still are, and always be a BELA for us.
So go to hell and may you rot for eternity in your TrashNCan. We don't want people like you.
We only want the TCs with whom we can understand each other, and if no solution they are welcome to join us in the free areas.
The rest may rot in hell. :twisted:

you mean people who are prepared to bend backwards for you like paying 1000 euros get their child citizenship. i do beleieve you know exactly what to do with that without me having to tell you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11741
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:04 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Your inferiority complexes have no limit.
Who said we want to live with backwards people like you who were born and raised under a baby sitter?
We don't want to baby sit you, got it? Your likes were, still are, and always be a BELA for us.
So go to hell and may you rot for eternity in your TrashNCan. We don't want people like you.
We only want the TCs with whom we can understand each other, and if no solution they are welcome to join us in the free areas.
The rest may rot in hell. :twisted:

you mean people who are prepared to bend backwards for you like paying 1000 euros get their child citizenship. i do beleieve you know exactly what to do with that without me having to tell you.


Who told you there are no GC women living abroad who paid even more money to get their job done?
It's called a service either you like it or not, and some people prefer to pay for it, others prefer to do it themselves.

So yes we like to live with people who can take care of themselves, and we reject the rest who expect us to baby sit on them.
Those of you who want baby sitting, may rot for ever under Mama Turka's skirt. YOU for one.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:59 pm

Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:My sister was born before 1960.

She was not buying passports at €1,000 at a time for her kids and grand kids, because she was entitled to them. The payments were to the expedite the process.

By the way, the middleman is a TC.

the normal fee for citizenship application is 30 euros. so groc makes it impossible for a tc to apply. that is it sunshinne.

that fact that a tc can find a tc or gc to get it for them at 1000 euros per person is beyond belief. the forms should be in tc language too and it should be possible to apply by ones self.
this is the kind of underhanded actions we have been suffering since 1963 and you accept it as ok. i think gr finally realised what you are. a disgrace to your community.


You are very funny, Lordo.

Did you ever think your corrupt leaders in the north are responsible for the TCs not getting their passports easily in the first place from the RoC unless their TC middleman get their cuts, most probably most of the €1,000, which no doubt some of the money ends up in your corrupt politicians pockets. Your corrupt leaders do not want the TCs getting the RoC passports in the first place, and those who are determined to get it, are either going spend the time themselves, or pay. My sister and her kids do not live in the north, so it is easier to pay than not. Some choose to pay others to do all the legwork and some wait in line. It is called free market.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13728
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:34 pm

no it is not. the system is deliberatly made very complicated so people cannot apply without using middlemen and it has nothing to do with politicians in the north. they have not had a say what is going on in groc since 1963.
there is no other country in the eu that requires middlemen to get citizenship. if you are entitled to it, it should not be that hard to get it. the forms should be in tc to begin with with full details how to apply.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11741
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Citizenship by origin

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Lordo wrote:no it is not. the system is deliberatly made very complicated so people cannot apply without using middlemen and it has nothing to do with politicians in the north. they have not had a say what is going on in groc since 1963.
there is no other country in the eu that requires middlemen to get citizenship. if you are entitled to it, it should not be that hard to get it. the forms should be in tc to begin with with full details how to apply.


What complicated you idiot?? For 99.9% of the people it's straight forward.
Go to Germany tell them your great grandmother was German born and raised in East Germany under the Soviets she's no longer living
and see if you ever get citizenship without paying a lawyer.

Also explain us how you concluded j.kastiro who opened this topic is NOT a GC. :shock:
And why a case that is complicated by itself for a GC should not be complicated for the likes of you who need baby sitters?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9850
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Previous

Return to Cyprus Questions and Answers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests