The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Benefits and problems from the EU membership.

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:46 pm

Lordo wrote:last i read we had food banks on baf where people who could not afford to buy food can have it for free. at the same time we have griiks who give food to the people who cannot afford it in grrrrik lands but only to griiks others should starve to death.

let those with no sin cast the first stome is christian i think.

you asslick assholes get life and let the terggs sort their own problems out but mindful that if you srep out of line regarding rights of tcs in kibris there will be hell to pay and 1974 will be like a tea-party.


1983 and 2004 changed everything, Lordo, regarding what the TCs rights are regarding the RoC, and Turkey knows it and can’t do anything about it, other that be a nuisance in the hopes that it gets included in the Meds hydrocarbons decisions which way it gets to Europe. Turkey has no friends in the area so it will be left in the cold along with the TCs, unless the TCs dump Turkey for the RoC to become as equal citizen to have a share of the islands prosperity in the future.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16704
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:46 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:last i read we had food banks on baf where people who could not afford to buy food can have it for free. at the same time we have griiks who give food to the people who cannot afford it in grrrrik lands but only to griiks others should starve to death.

let those with no sin cast the first stome is christian i think.

you asslick assholes get life and let the terggs sort their own problems out but mindful that if you srep out of line regarding rights of tcs in kibris there will be hell to pay and 1974 will be like a tea-party.


1983 and 2004 changed everything, Lordo, regarding what the TCs rights are regarding the RoC, and Turkey knows it and can’t do anything about it, other that be a nuisance in the hopes that it gets included in the Meds hydrocarbons decisions which way it gets to Europe. Turkey has no friends in the area so it will be left in the cold along with the TCs, unless the TCs dump Turkey for the RoC to become as equal citizen to have a share of the islands prosperity in the future.

thats bullshit and you know it. gcs were never going to accept any power sharing with the tcs. before 1983 we had the ktfd and despite the fact that we were discassing a two zone federal structure, it was not acceptable. the only thing that changed was 1974 where the tcs were no longer in multiple enclaves undefendable and were moved to the north where they had everything they needed. well almost everything. they lacked recognition but now that had an airport and a sea port. compare that tobefore 1974 and you may begin to see the change. as for gcs nothong has changed since 1963 when they decided to destroy roc and form groc. i do agree with you though that terggy did accept it when in reality they only way terggy could have stopped that was to bomb the hel out of them from the air as she was in no position to intervene by landing like they did in 1974.

so really you are really cluless regarding the cyprus problem and just asslicking to your gc buddies but in reality you support elam. enough said.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:last i read we had food banks on baf where people who could not afford to buy food can have it for free. at the same time we have griiks who give food to the people who cannot afford it in grrrrik lands but only to griiks others should starve to death.

let those with no sin cast the first stome is christian i think.

you asslick assholes get life and let the terggs sort their own problems out but mindful that if you srep out of line regarding rights of tcs in kibris there will be hell to pay and 1974 will be like a tea-party.


1983 and 2004 changed everything, Lordo, regarding what the TCs rights are regarding the RoC, and Turkey knows it and can’t do anything about it, other that be a nuisance in the hopes that it gets included in the Meds hydrocarbons decisions which way it gets to Europe. Turkey has no friends in the area so it will be left in the cold along with the TCs, unless the TCs dump Turkey for the RoC to become as equal citizen to have a share of the islands prosperity in the future.

thats bullshit and you know it. gcs were never going to accept any power sharing with the tcs. before 1983 we had the ktfd and despite the fact that we were discassing a two zone federal structure, it was not acceptable. the only thing that changed was 1974 where the tcs were no longer in multiple enclaves undefendable and were moved to the north where they had everything they needed. well almost everything. they lacked recognition but now that had an airport and a sea port. compare that tobefore 1974 and you may begin to see the change. as for gcs nothong has changed since 1963 when they decided to destroy roc and form groc. i do agree with you though that terggy did accept it when in reality they only way terggy could have stopped that was to bomb the hel out of them from the air as she was in no position to intervene by landing like they did in 1974.

so really you are really cluless regarding the cyprus problem and just asslicking to your gc buddies but in reality you support elam. enough said.

The facts speaks for themselves, Lordo, no matter how much you do not want to face them, and the proof is in the pudding, which is, the TCs and Turkey act like children stomping their feet as the RoC goes about it’s business without the TCs.......and Turkey.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16704
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Lordo » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:last i read we had food banks on baf where people who could not afford to buy food can have it for free. at the same time we have griiks who give food to the people who cannot afford it in grrrrik lands but only to griiks others should starve to death.

let those with no sin cast the first stome is christian i think.

you asslick assholes get life and let the terggs sort their own problems out but mindful that if you srep out of line regarding rights of tcs in kibris there will be hell to pay and 1974 will be like a tea-party.


1983 and 2004 changed everything, Lordo, regarding what the TCs rights are regarding the RoC, and Turkey knows it and can’t do anything about it, other that be a nuisance in the hopes that it gets included in the Meds hydrocarbons decisions which way it gets to Europe. Turkey has no friends in the area so it will be left in the cold along with the TCs, unless the TCs dump Turkey for the RoC to become as equal citizen to have a share of the islands prosperity in the future.

thats bullshit and you know it. gcs were never going to accept any power sharing with the tcs. before 1983 we had the ktfd and despite the fact that we were discassing a two zone federal structure, it was not acceptable. the only thing that changed was 1974 where the tcs were no longer in multiple enclaves undefendable and were moved to the north where they had everything they needed. well almost everything. they lacked recognition but now that had an airport and a sea port. compare that tobefore 1974 and you may begin to see the change. as for gcs nothong has changed since 1963 when they decided to destroy roc and form groc. i do agree with you though that terggy did accept it when in reality they only way terggy could have stopped that was to bomb the hel out of them from the air as she was in no position to intervene by landing like they did in 1974.

so really you are really cluless regarding the cyprus problem and just asslicking to your gc buddies but in reality you support elam. enough said.

The facts speaks for themselves, Lordo, no matter how much you do not want to face them, and the proof is in the pudding, which is, the TCs and Turkey act like children stomping their feet as the RoC goes about it’s business without the TCs.......and Turkey.

doing what? being subserviant to the big boys in in the eu and having the blood sucked out of them is considered going about her business they can have it. when it comes to resource extraction they will get their answer and it will make 74 look like a tea party. have you reserved your chair yet.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:40 pm

turkey and the tc are definitely not minding and going about their own business. ( in their own so called self declared state with borders)

They are trying to mind the business that Cyprus is doing without the tc and trying to impose themselves with false so called rights.

That is the reality.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6328
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:last i read we had food banks on baf where people who could not afford to buy food can have it for free. at the same time we have griiks who give food to the people who cannot afford it in grrrrik lands but only to griiks others should starve to death.

let those with no sin cast the first stome is christian i think.

you asslick assholes get life and let the terggs sort their own problems out but mindful that if you srep out of line regarding rights of tcs in kibris there will be hell to pay and 1974 will be like a tea-party.


1983 and 2004 changed everything, Lordo, regarding what the TCs rights are regarding the RoC, and Turkey knows it and can’t do anything about it, other that be a nuisance in the hopes that it gets included in the Meds hydrocarbons decisions which way it gets to Europe. Turkey has no friends in the area so it will be left in the cold along with the TCs, unless the TCs dump Turkey for the RoC to become as equal citizen to have a share of the islands prosperity in the future.

thats bullshit and you know it. gcs were never going to accept any power sharing with the tcs. before 1983 we had the ktfd and despite the fact that we were discassing a two zone federal structure, it was not acceptable. the only thing that changed was 1974 where the tcs were no longer in multiple enclaves undefendable and were moved to the north where they had everything they needed. well almost everything. they lacked recognition but now that had an airport and a sea port. compare that tobefore 1974 and you may begin to see the change. as for gcs nothong has changed since 1963 when they decided to destroy roc and form groc. i do agree with you though that terggy did accept it when in reality they only way terggy could have stopped that was to bomb the hel out of them from the air as she was in no position to intervene by landing like they did in 1974.

so really you are really cluless regarding the cyprus problem and just asslicking to your gc buddies but in reality you support elam. enough said.

The facts speaks for themselves, Lordo, no matter how much you do not want to face them, and the proof is in the pudding, which is, the TCs and Turkey act like children stomping their feet as the RoC goes about it’s business without the TCs.......and Turkey.

doing what? being subserviant to the big boys in in the eu and having the blood sucked out of them is considered going about her business they can have it. when it comes to resource extraction they will get their answer and it will make 74 look like a tea party. have you reserved your chair yet.

Subservient my ass. We are talking about hard cash here. From the one well, the RoC is expected receive about $10 Billion over 20 years. There are 12 more areas licensed out. Even if only 50% show any finds, that could add another $60 Billion totaling $70 Billion as a very conservative number. It can easily be $100 Billion, which would be extra $5 Billion a year to be added to the RoC’s treasury and the “trnc” won’t see a penny of that money. But don’t worry, Turkey will keep giving the north money every year as what occupying force always does. Let’s hope Turkey finds gas and oil where she is drilling now in the RoC’s EEZ so that the RoC can licensed out that well also to one of the really BIG boys, like ExxonMobil to bring it to the surface, which the RoC will get bigger cut, since the cost of finding the hydrocarbons was paid by Turkey, a gift to the RoC. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16704
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Londonrake » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:58 pm

Lordo wrote:............................when it comes to resource extraction they will get their answer and it will make 74 look like a tea party. have you reserved your chair yet.


Do you really believe that? :(

I truly hope it isn't the case. This of course isn't 1974. What do you think the consequences of such actions might be? And, I'm not talking about the ROC's efforts.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 am

Paphitis wrote:
B25 wrote:Its just hot political air RW, don't raise any hopes on this. If the EU really meant business they would have already cancelled Turkeys Application and imposed economic sanctions like they did to the Russians. They are just pure hypocrites.

The property issue is deliberate, because they don't really have the balls to do anything about it and want to keep the GCs under the thumb.

The EU needs to be disbanded, since we joined we have nothing but gypsies and refugees come to our shores.


I agree! The EU is the biggest fraud in human history.

Down with these criminals already! :roll:

The Americans already have the Turks in their scopes but the EU Turkophiles are just traitors now.


I would agree with you given their track record however, I think this time they will actually do something.

Word in some press is that the med countries that recently met in Malta are going to push for sanctions at the next council of ministers meeting on Thursday. I think they will do it but we will know better then.

I think the eu has completely lost patience with erdogan and the regime in general and he is threatening the eu’s and the regions interests. Furthermore, he is more or less on his way out and the Turkish economy is going to default on its sovereign debt soon enough.

They will help it along by putting tariffs on Turkish peanuts or some shit like that or cancelling the customs union. That’s probably all it would take at this point but I think it will be more severe than that, When the US implement their sanctions, turkey will be really stuffed because the list of measures are quite devastating.

Erdogan is getting more belligerent by the day. They built turkey up with its eu application, they will tear it down.

The man just knows how to give it the big I am without thinking.

He will be fighting for his political survival when the economy goes kaput.

Turkey won’t be the same country in the not too distant future.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6328
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Lordo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:53 pm

kakpoo

you really have not got a clue. un has already told groc they cannot extract without an agreement. if they try terggy will have a free hand in international law. what happened when they blocked eni from drilling. what consequences were there, bugger all. so it is your ass indeed, the trouble is you confuse your ass with your mouth.

interesting that eni in tergish sounds like enai and thats exactly what you is my friend.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: EU; that's gotta hurt. Turkey unhappy.

Postby Lordo » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Maximus wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
B25 wrote:Its just hot political air RW, don't raise any hopes on this. If the EU really meant business they would have already cancelled Turkeys Application and imposed economic sanctions like they did to the Russians. They are just pure hypocrites.

The property issue is deliberate, because they don't really have the balls to do anything about it and want to keep the GCs under the thumb.

The EU needs to be disbanded, since we joined we have nothing but gypsies and refugees come to our shores.


I agree! The EU is the biggest fraud in human history.

Down with these criminals already! :roll:

The Americans already have the Turks in their scopes but the EU Turkophiles are just traitors now.


I would agree with you given their track record however, I think this time they will actually do something.

Word in some press is that the med countries that recently met in Malta are going to push for sanctions at the next council of ministers meeting on Thursday. I think they will do it but we will know better then.

I think the eu has completely lost patience with erdogan and the regime in general and he is threatening the eu’s and the regions interests. Furthermore, he is more or less on his way out and the Turkish economy is going to default on its sovereign debt soon enough.

They will help it along by putting tariffs on Turkish peanuts or some shit like that or cancelling the customs union. That’s probably all it would take at this point but I think it will be more severe than that, When the US implement their sanctions, turkey will be really stuffed because the list of measures are quite devastating.

Erdogan is getting more belligerent by the day. They built turkey up with its eu application, they will tear it down.

The man just knows how to give it the big I am without thinking.

He will be fighting for his political survival when the economy goes kaput.

Turkey won’t be the same country in the not too distant future.

eu could not wipe its ass never mind take action against terggy. all she has to do is open her borders and they will be begging her to stop.

you are as cluless as kakapoo regaring international relations.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15619
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus and the European Union

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests