The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Greek Elections

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Greek Elections

Postby DT. » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:03 am

Paphitis wrote:Oh and btw DT, our family is connected to the ND party in Greece.

The God Sister who lives in New York is Greek and the daughter of one of their MPs. He is a Top surgeon in Greece.

That’s because my wife was born in Athens and was quickly baptized by the doctor because they thought she was gonna die.

His wife calls GD the only patriots left in Greece and she votes ND obviously. But neither like their old methods but they acknowledge the fact they do raise good points sometimes.

I think you need to check yourself DT. Our family has an interesting history and we probably know more about Greece than you do.

I talk to this ND MP a lot as well. We get along real well and he is a logical and sophisticated man. Religious and loving and a strong man too. I always see him when I go to Greece.


:lol: and your koumpara’s neighbours sister has a cat who shits near Mitsotakis house....I get it.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12447
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: Greek Elections

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:26 am

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Oh and btw DT, our family is connected to the ND party in Greece.

The God Sister who lives in New York is Greek and the daughter of one of their MPs. He is a Top surgeon in Greece.

That’s because my wife was born in Athens and was quickly baptized by the doctor because they thought she was gonna die.

His wife calls GD the only patriots left in Greece and she votes ND obviously. But neither like their old methods but they acknowledge the fact they do raise good points sometimes.

I think you need to check yourself DT. Our family has an interesting history and we probably know more about Greece than you do.

I talk to this ND MP a lot as well. We get along real well and he is a logical and sophisticated man. Religious and loving and a strong man too. I always see him when I go to Greece.


:lol: and your koumpara’s neighbours sister has a cat who shits near Mitsotakis house....I get it.


Just an MP. I don’t know how well he knows Mitsotakis. He is probably a shit kicker but an no nonetheless.

Point is, I do t like people slagging off a section of the community. People have got it tough in Greece as it is and the last thing we need is for some people to feel even more compromised by not having a voice. To celebrate the marginalization of some people isn’t good.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25681
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Greek Elections

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:29 am

Cap wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Cap wrote:
miltiades wrote:The EU is not the reason of the Greek economy almost collapsing. The main reason is the endemic to Greeks loathing of paying their taxes, those that pay are seen by most as " malakes" wankers.
The Greeks are entirely responsible for their financial difficulties just as the Cypriots are. Self inflicted without a shadow of a doubt.
Corruption is rampant, the rich get richer, they are selfish, showoffs, manipulative with their heads burried in sand. The worst possible Greek is the rich Greek.
Now they have someone to blame, the EU, before it was Αμερικανικό δάχτυλο, American finger. To think that Cypriots wanted union with this corrupt nation !!


You nailed it Milti.


Explain Ireland, Spain, Portugal and Italy please.

Self inflicted too?

If these countries can’t make it in the Eurobond, what makes you think Greece and Cyprus can?

You are all delusional!


Easy.
ALL exited the EU financial austerity measures AHEAD of Greece.
Even Cyprus.

Greece was STONE last... as usual.


Greece had the biggest debt and problems and the worst austerity which dragged its GDP down by 30%
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25681
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Greek Elections

Postby erolz66 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Paphitis wrote: Greece had the biggest debt and problems and the worst austerity which dragged its GDP down by 30%


Any chance you might ever get round to addressing the apparent glaring discrepancy between you claim that Ireland is an example of a country that "can’t make it in the Eurobond" and the fact that in terms of GDP per head of population Ireland is richer, than the USA, Australia, UK, France , Germany, Japan (and on and on and on) ? Why being richer than just about anywhere else on the entire planet by GDP per head of population could be said by any sane rational person to be indicative of 'not making it' ? Probably not.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Greek Elections

Postby miltiades » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Mate The Genetal knows fuck all about most things :lol:
Erolz, you are, and I have said this before, at a great advantage over Paphitis? You are a well educated Cypriot , eloquent and knowledgeable. The boy has a lot of growing up to do. !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17793
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Greek Elections

Postby kurupetos » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:35 am

You lot are too thick to understand what happened.

It was a strategic move from GD to finish the trials against its MPs...

We will be back... :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18828
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Greek Elections

Postby supporttheunderdog » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:31 am

B25 wrote:Organisations like Golden Dawn do no just disappear, instead of hearing them in Government you will hear and see them on the streets. I think it was better whilst they were within. Being on the streets is going to be so much worst.

I wonder when the Grey Wolves will go the same way, oh, but, wait, the TCs need these criminals to do their bidding and they have the audacity to complain about Golden Dawn in another country. F hypocrites.



Really?

Seems like they are massively downsizing...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... defections
User avatar
supporttheunderdog
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8369
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 pm
Location: limassol

Re: Greek Elections

Postby Lordo » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:52 am

kurupetos wrote:You lot are too thick to understand what happened.

It was a strategic move from GD to finish the trials against its MPs...

We will be back... :wink:

what you mean you will be back, you were never here in the foirst place gavole. just for the record will you be wearing your black shirts for recognition you undertand.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Greek Elections

Postby kurupetos » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:18 am

Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:You lot are too thick to understand what happened.

It was a strategic move from GD to finish the trials against its MPs...

We will be back... :wink:

what you mean you will be back, you were never here in the foirst place gavole. just for the record will you be wearing your black shirts for recognition you undertand.

We will soon wear white shirts, vromoshilla...
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18828
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Greek Elections

Postby Lordo » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:17 pm

kurupetos wrote:
Lordo wrote:
kurupetos wrote:You lot are too thick to understand what happened.

It was a strategic move from GD to finish the trials against its MPs...

We will be back... :wink:

what you mean you will be back, you were never here in the foirst place gavole. just for the record will you be wearing your black shirts for recognition you undertand.

We will soon wear white shirts, vromoshilla...

gavvolem ma eyniges linobambago. shame on you. you are a tratior to hellenism. i though you was going to take over the whole universe. have you reduced expectations to just atina?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest