The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


now here is question

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

was churchill a hero or a villain?

hero
4
80%
villain
1
20%
 
Total votes : 5

now here is question

Postby Lordo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:01 am

feel free to explain what you voted for.

what was his heroic activities and what exactly were his villianous activities?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Lordo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:15 am

what no votes, here is one.

why? there are countless reasons why, if nothing else for first stealing the labour manifesto in the 1945 vote and accusing attlee of intending to set up a red gestapo under his socialist rule. so what did attlee do after winning a landslide?

if for nothing else he should be shamed for that but there are other reasons.
who exactly knows whay churchill do in his life?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:35 pm

now here is his first humanity crimes . thankfully his plans were not implemeneted. just shows the measure of the man. what he was about, it says it all.

In June 1914, as a supporter of eugenics, he participated in the drafting of the Mental Deficiency Act 1913; however, the Act, in the form eventually passed, rejected his preferred method of sterilisation of the feeble-minded in favour of their confinement in institutions.

the asshole was trying to sterilise people. now which other entity did this? nazis? hero hell he was more like a lunatic.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:45 pm

here is a real war crime where he used weapons of mass destraction.

in the summer of 1919, churchill planned and executed a sustained chemical attack on northern russia.

hero my left foot.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Paphitis » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:53 pm

Lordo wrote:now here is his first humanity crimes . thankfully his plans were not implemeneted. just shows the measure of the man. what he was about, it says it all.

In June 1914, as a supporter of eugenics, he participated in the drafting of the Mental Deficiency Act 1913; however, the Act, in the form eventually passed, rejected his preferred method of sterilisation of the feeble-minded in favour of their confinement in institutions.

the asshole was trying to sterilise people. now which other entity did this? nazis? hero hell he was more like a lunatic.


And yet he led a country in the face of sheer adversity against evil and defeated one of the most evil empires humanity ever witnessed.

Like him or loath him, no one can deny or want to alter history or his legacy. He fought for freedom and he became victorious against all odds.

One thing that set people like Churchill apart is his eternal optimism and sheer vigor. He has earned his place in history for the greater good. He is not like you. You are a nobody. A loser. A cynical and defeatist peddling and negative individual with no vision towards the betterment of humanity whilst Churchill contributed to freedom and to humanity as a whole and defended our way of life.

In many respects, BOJO has the Churchill gene for a better Britain and a better world. A people’s man!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 24249
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: now here is question

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:02 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:now here is his first humanity crimes . thankfully his plans were not implemeneted. just shows the measure of the man. what he was about, it says it all.

In June 1914, as a supporter of eugenics, he participated in the drafting of the Mental Deficiency Act 1913; however, the Act, in the form eventually passed, rejected his preferred method of sterilisation of the feeble-minded in favour of their confinement in institutions.

the asshole was trying to sterilise people. now which other entity did this? nazis? hero hell he was more like a lunatic.


And yet he led a country in the face of sheer adversity against evil and defeated one of the most evil empires humanity ever witnessed.

Like him or loath him, no one can deny or want to alter history or his legacy. He fought for freedom and he became victorious against all odds.

One thing that set people like Churchill apart is his eternal optimism and sheer vigor. He has earned his place in history for the greater good. He is not like you. You are a nobody. A loser. A cynical and defeatist peddling and negative individual with no vision towards the betterment of humanity whilst Churchill contributed to freedom and to humanity as a whole and defended our way of life.

In many respects, BOJO has the Churchill gene for a better Britain and a better world. A people’s man!

so what you are saying he defeated the germans with the americans right? like hell he did.

how many german divisions were fighting in the west against the brits and the americans?
the brits and the americans had 36 divisions fighting the germans in the west - against this the germans had 10 division fighting them.

how may germans were fighting against russia in the east?
compared that with 305 dic=visions of soldiers fighting the russians in the east.

the one he can claim he fought was cnakkale against the terggs and he lost that one and was investigated for how stupid he was with 205,000 casualties as a result of the campaign. thats a lot of soldiers some australina one too hell even mel gibson was there.
and of course he than got demoted to the position of chancellor of the duchy of lancaster. there is always a place for an idiot so long as he is imbred not that different to pfeffel bojo. an no i am not spitting at you.

stupid boy
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:19 pm

in 1919 Churchill's used of the para-military black and tans to combat Irish revolutionaries and gave them a free hand to kill who ever they pleased without any consequences and of course that made ira stronger than ever and are still here to this day. ironically bojo would like nothing better than ira start the violence so he can send the soldiers in to look so strong just like churchill.

i wonder how many are aware of this little war craime using weapons of mass destruction. he authorised two squadrons to the iraq, proposing that they be equipped with mustard gas to use against the rebels which they did.

anybody know how many they killed in this episode
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Paphitis » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:now here is his first humanity crimes . thankfully his plans were not implemeneted. just shows the measure of the man. what he was about, it says it all.

In June 1914, as a supporter of eugenics, he participated in the drafting of the Mental Deficiency Act 1913; however, the Act, in the form eventually passed, rejected his preferred method of sterilisation of the feeble-minded in favour of their confinement in institutions.

the asshole was trying to sterilise people. now which other entity did this? nazis? hero hell he was more like a lunatic.


And yet he led a country in the face of sheer adversity against evil and defeated one of the most evil empires humanity ever witnessed.

Like him or loath him, no one can deny or want to alter history or his legacy. He fought for freedom and he became victorious against all odds.

One thing that set people like Churchill apart is his eternal optimism and sheer vigor. He has earned his place in history for the greater good. He is not like you. You are a nobody. A loser. A cynical and defeatist peddling and negative individual with no vision towards the betterment of humanity whilst Churchill contributed to freedom and to humanity as a whole and defended our way of life.

In many respects, BOJO has the Churchill gene for a better Britain and a better world. A people’s man!

so what you are saying he defeated the germans with the americans right? like hell he did.

how many german divisions were fighting in the west against the brits and the americans?
the brits and the americans had 36 divisions fighting the germans in the west - against this the germans had 10 division fighting them.

how may germans were fighting against russia in the east?
compared that with 305 dic=visions of soldiers fighting the russians in the east.

the one he can claim he fought was cnakkale against the terggs and he lost that one and was investigated for how stupid he was with 205,000 casualties as a result of the campaign. thats a lot of soldiers some australina one too hell even mel gibson was there.
and of course he than got demoted to the position of chancellor of the duchy of lancaster. there is always a place for an idiot so long as he is imbred not that different to pfeffel bojo. an no i am not spitting at you.

stupid boy


Now now, Britain actually stood on its own 2 feet and fought the NAZIs. What Britain went through was sheer terror. The USA only suffered Pearl Harbour. The Aussies suffered the bombing of Darwin. But Britain had a Blitzkrieg. Greece and France an occupation. That is what is amazing.

But yeh, the Americans contributed and played their role as did the Aussies. Their war was more in Asia and the Pacific against the Japs. Everyone pulled together and defeated evil.

Churchill played a roll as did the Yanks and all the allies. Churchill was a leader and a figurehead and no one can deny that fact.

Oh yeh and the Aussies with Mel Gibson and Field Marshall Monash fucked Turkey over. Make no mistake about that sunny boy because our Field Marshal Monash, a Xionist and Jew of The Australian Imperial Forces was Comnander in Chief of the Western Front and also defeated the Krauts against all odds.

Your welcome!
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 24249
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: now here is question

Postby Lordo » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:24 pm

here is another little episode most are not aware about churchil
Churchill helped draft the Anglo-Irish Treaty. After the treaty. As Ireland descended into civil war between supporters and republican opponents of the treaty, churchill supplied weapons to the forces of Michael Collins' pro-treaty government. so stop wondersing how ireland was devided and who set the wheels into motion for the troubles we are still suffering today. wiht backstop removed ira is certain to re-start their struggle for unification

how the hell was one man allowed to casue so much havoc in the world.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12613
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: now here is question

Postby Paphitis » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:28 pm

Lordo wrote:here is another little episode most are not aware about churchil
Churchill helped draft the Anglo-Irish Treaty. After the treaty. As Ireland descended into civil war between supporters and republican opponents of the treaty, churchill supplied weapons to the forces of Michael Collins' pro-treaty government. so stop wondersing how ireland was devided and who set the wheels into motion for the troubles we are still suffering today. wiht backstop removed ira is certain to re-start their struggle for unification

how the hell was one man allowed to casue so much havoc in the world.


You had Field Marshall Monash (Zionist) in WW1 who was in Gallipoli and Commander in Chief of all the Wrstern Front and Churchill in WW2.

Again I say, you’re welcome!

You can kiss my Aussie feet anytime you like now Lordo! :D
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 24249
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest