The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


what next?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: what next?

Postby Paphitis » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:29 pm

Lordo wrote:he has to explain why he is not standing for parliament. what kind of leader sets up a party but refuses to take part in the election. i can help you with that. he has lost 7 times so far to win the seat he stood at. i wonder if in farage planet 8 is unlucky, perhaps thats what it is.


He already explained that a long time ago on LBC.

He decided not to stand because he is of more value going from seat to seat campaigning for his candidates. Running would bog him down.

BTW, Farage hasn't got much of a chance but he could win a few Labor seats in the Midlands, which are overwhelmingly working class and won't vote Tory and are also overwhelmingly Brexiteers.

Now, how many seats will chlorinated chicken lose? 80 to 100?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25462
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: what next?

Postby Londonrake » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Farage says he’s standing down candidates in every seat May won in 2017.

That's not quite as generous as it sounds. 8)
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: what next?

Postby cyprusgrump » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:15 pm

Londonrake wrote:Farage says he’s standing down candidates in every seat May won in 2017.

That's not quite as generous as it sounds. 8)



I know! Excellent!

I suspect Bore-Dough has checked into the local cardiac unit... :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: what next?

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:38 pm

he can go stand on uranus. pibol now understand that the swine are no dealers. job done.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what next?

Postby cyprusgrump » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Lordo wrote:he can go stand on uranus. pibol now understand that the swine are no dealers. job done.



I suspect you are out-of-touch with the 'pibol' Bore-Dough... :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: what next?

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:50 pm

so long as you don't complain afterwards saying it was unfair for labour to win and hold confirmatory referendum and remainers win that.

you is in for a suuuuuupriiiiiiiiisssss baby.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what next?

Postby cyprusgrump » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:58 pm

Lordo wrote:so long as you don't complain afterwards saying it was unfair for labour to win and hold confirmatory referendum and remainers win that.

you is in for a suuuuuupriiiiiiiiisssss baby.



* Adds quote to list * :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: what next?

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:00 pm

you have the analytical capacity of a fakin snail gavole.

lets see what has been going on. two by-elections recently.

brexit took part in both of them.

brecon and radnorshire
it voted to leave in 2016. tories had 8500 majority. what happened, tories fackin lost it to the liberals of all pibol.

peterborough
also a leave area. labour had about 400 majority in 2017 and increased it. brexit came segond and poor swines came tird.

i mean what can go wrong. you have 4 milion tory voters who can't stand b'stard and the rest of his thugs.

roll it it up and shove it where the sun does not shine assholes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what next?

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:05 pm

what do you know. having banned frakin at this time, they let it be known that they may allow fakin frakin again in the future. perfegt timing i would say.

just in time for the elegshon.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14200
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: what next?

Postby cyprusgrump » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Lordo wrote:you have the analytical capacity of a fakin snail gavole.

lets see what has been going on. two by-elections recently.

brexit took part in both of them.

brecon and radnorshire
it voted to leave in 2016. tories had 8500 majority. what happened, tories fackin lost it to the liberals of all pibol.

peterborough
also a leave area. labour had about 400 majority in 2017 and increased it. brexit came segond and poor swines came tird.

i mean what can go wrong. you have 4 milion tory voters who can't stand b'stard and the rest of his thugs.

roll it it up and shove it where the sun does not shine assholes.



Stand back!

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttttt!

No life...

BBBBbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!

Nope, still no life.... :cry:

Time of death, 23rd June 2016... :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7611
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests