The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The risks to children of British public schools.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:04 am

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I am sure every single Aussie kid would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar.


Yeah and no doubt you are sure that the children of those victims that themselves were buggered at Geelong by staff over decades would would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar. Fuckwit.


I always drop my kids off to school and pick them up when I am not working to give my wife a break and I never met any victims.

All I have met are good wholesome Aussie Families.

Don't know what you're talking about.

I have read about victims and plenty of allegations but I have never seen anything to raise my concerns.

I have seen lots and heard of lots of stuff at Government schools which has contributed to my decision to enroll my children oin Private Schools but I have not seen anything in those Private Schools to worry about.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25684
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby erolz66 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:06 am

Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I am sure every single Aussie kid would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar.


Yeah and no doubt you are sure that the children of those victims that themselves were buggered at Geelong by staff over decades would would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar. Fuckwit.


I always drop my kids off to school and pick them up when I am not working to give my wife a break and I never met any victims.

All I have met are good wholesome Aussie Families.


yawn
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:07 am

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I am sure every single Aussie kid would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar.


Yeah and no doubt you are sure that the children of those victims that themselves were buggered at Geelong by staff over decades would would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar. Fuckwit.


I always drop my kids off to school and pick them up when I am not working to give my wife a break and I never met any victims.

All I have met are good wholesome Aussie Families.


yawn


See my post above!

I am a customer of these private schools and I am very happy so far. Never seen any abuse.

And out of the 35% who attend these schools, I am sure 99.99% are very happy like I am.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25684
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby erolz66 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am

Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I am sure every single Aussie kid would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar.


Yeah and no doubt you are sure that the children of those victims that themselves were buggered at Geelong by staff over decades would would be perfectly comfortable attending the Australian Eton - Geelong Grammar. Fuckwit.


Don't know what you're talking about.

I have read about victims and plenty of allegations but I have never seen anything to raise my concerns.

I have seen lots and heard of lots of stuff at Government schools which has contributed to my decision to enroll my children oin Private Schools but I have not seen anything in those Private Schools to worry about.


Image
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:09 am

erolz66 wrote:You have nothing but your big mouth. Nothing. No arguments. No evidence. No insights. All you have is your ego and frankly its boring me.


No more Socialist Dykes with pink hair and nose rings or other transgenderism for paphitis'sss!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
HALLEeeeeeeeLUuuuuueeeeeeJAaaaaaaaaaaaH!
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25684
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby erolz66 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:11 am

Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:You have nothing but your big mouth. Nothing. No arguments. No evidence. No insights. All you have is your ego and frankly its boring me.


HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
HALLEeeeeeeeLUuuuuueeeeeeJAaaaaaaaaaaaH!


QED
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:12 am

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:You have nothing but your big mouth. Nothing. No arguments. No evidence. No insights. All you have is your ego and frankly its boring me.


HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
HALLEeeeeeeeLUuuuuueeeeeeJAaaaaaaaaaaaH!


QED


No more Socialist nonsense!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
HALLEeeeeeeeLUuuuuueeeeeeJAaaaaaaaaaaaH!

:lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25684
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:14 am

Damn! Isn't just amazing how Australia is leading the world in this phere and headed back towards traditonalist values to keep these children safe from just utter stupidity and garbage!

I LOVE AUSTRALIA! :D

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
HALLEeeeeeeeLUuuuuueeeeeeJAaaaaaaaaaaaH!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25684
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby erolz66 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:21 am

You have nothing but your big mouth. Nothing. No arguments. No evidence. No insights. All you have is your ego and frankly its boring me.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3033
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The risks to children of British public schools.

Postby Paphitis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:29 am

erolz66 wrote:You have nothing but your big mouth. Nothing. No arguments. No evidence. No insights. All you have is your ego and frankly its boring me.


I just gave you a good argument and I backed it up with evidence.

Everything is there before your very eyes.

The private sector in Australia is massive and without it the education system in Australia would be in tatters and utterly broken. Plus, they are the benchmark setters cross the board.

What you are doing is scouring the net looking for any horror story you can find to support your argument. However, the reaslity is a very different matter. The reality is that 99.99% of us have never experienced such horror and are likely to never experience such horror.

You on the other hand will ignore all the good contributions these institutions have made to the community and all the great children they have churned out into the community and fixate on a couple of horror stories to support the demise of this sector, which will undoubtedly destroy education in Australia and result in a terrible decline in numeracy and literacy and the decline in standards of education which are otherwise extremely high standard.

You do not care about our children or the education system and your concern is a false concern and more politically motivated. You wish to deny parents the choice and accessibility of sending their children to these establishments.

By cutting off funding, 35% may not be able to attend these schools. Maybe only 10% will afford the fees and the rest will have to go back to Government Schools in crowded classrooms making it worse for them and even more worse for those who rely on the Government Sector.

All your policies are just disastrous! :roll:

I will have you know that not all the 35% are rich or even well off. Lots are actually working class people slaving in Fish and Chips shops and so on. Many actually struggle to pay the fees but somehow get by. You have no right to be ruining it for these fine families and taking away their great opportunity and dreams.

And the Government has no friggin right brain washing our kids with utter nonsense such as he and he and her and her couples having surrogate children and teaching them about abortion if they have unwanted pregnancies rather than teaching them to value their bodies and not have easy sex as if we are just animals.

We want our kids to be strong and disciplined and not be in such a hurry to grow up and just enjoy their childhoods. And then to marry into other nice disciplined families who are the same way inclined so that they understand the worth and importance of the family unit. The Government isn't teaching these things anymore and that is why there are so many problems.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25684
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests