The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby Kikapu » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:20 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.


Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:

Yes but, going by your argument MR, that would make you and Paphitis “half brothers”! :D

Think about it for a minute! :idea:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15209
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:01 am

Maximus wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.

Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:


Trying to insult someone like that is actually an insult to yourself. :roll:

Fair point Max. He winds me up and I overreact. :oops:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:05 am

Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.


Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:

Yes but, going by your argument MR, that would make you and Paphitis “half brothers”! :D

Think about it for a minute! :idea:

Aren't we in some way related anyway? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere some time back that TC's and GC's are genetically closer to each other than they are to their mainland cousins? No?
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby Kikapu » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:25 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.


Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:

Yes but, going by your argument MR, that would make you and Paphitis “half brothers”! :D

Think about it for a minute! :idea:

Aren't we in some way related anyway? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere some time back that TC's and GC's are genetically closer to each other than they are to their mainland cousins? No?


You got it in one. Well done. :D

If Paphitis's great great great great great great great father may have been a Turk, then it is also possible that your great great great great great great great great mother may have been a Greek, which makes you both "half brothers".

The same may apply to the rest of us Cypriots also!
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15209
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:22 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

lThe guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.



That would explain a lot now you mention it mate :? :? :D


I'm not saying he has Greek Genes but it is a well known fact that a lot of the Turkish Western Coast is closer in its DNA make up to Greeks and that the actual Turkic populations are to be found inland and deep into Anatolia and have distinct features, none of which seem apparent when you just look at Boris.

Yes we would be very happy to claim BORIS as a relation. No problem there. there is nothing wrong with the man. On the contrary, he has everyone by the short and curlies and is making a very remarkable victory against the enemies of Britain. The EU did try to bring Britain to its knees and looks like it will fail and reason will return.

Boris being the kind of man he is will try and negotiate a great future relationship with Europe and at the same time keep his promises and respect the mandate of the people in 2016.

You can't ask for anything more than that.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27201
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:24 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.

Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:


How much Greek.

I actually did a DNA and the results indicated that I was Greek, part Italian, French, and Iberian.

My ancestral villages on both sides had no Ottomans. But apparently there was a fair bit of Franco/Italian influence. In our family, and as a result of the tradition of passing on family names to future generations, there also appears to be Italian style names in our family tree.

No Turkish thank heavens. no small penis or Asiatic features either. 8)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27201
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:09 pm

Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.

Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:


How much Greek.

I actually did a DNA and the results indicated that I was Greek, part Italian, French, and Iberian.

My ancestral villages on both sides had no Ottomans. But apparently there was a fair bit of Franco/Italian influence. In our family, and as a result of the tradition of passing on family names to future generations, there also appears to be Italian style names in our family tree.

No Turkish thank heavens. no small penis or Asiatic features either. 8)

I'd like to take your word but a picture I think is needed to prove this. A scan of your DNA results and a picture of your dick please :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:13 pm

Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Kikapu wrote:For Boris and Farage, Brexit is not Brexit unless it is a no deal Brexit. The sterling does not like a no deal Brexit. Lets see how many monkeys will vote on Friday to make it illegal to extend the agreements talks beyond end of next year. Is Boris going to expel any Tory not voting the way he wants them to vote?

His Turkish genes are evident in everything he says and does. We now have Erdogan the 2nd as our prime minister. Trump, Boris and Erdoagan, different countries same shit :? :?


You can only wish he has Turkish Genes.

Bet let me ask you this. Where has anyone actually see a erson with real Turkish Genes (I mean actually Turkic Genes) be as blonde as BORIS?

If this guy has Turkish genes it would be like 1% or less. Which is a relief because I like BORIS. :D

The guy probably has more Greek Genes than Turkic.


Come to think of it after half a millennium how much Greek do you think you have in you? Horny bastards them Ottomans were :lol: :lol:

Yes but, going by your argument MR, that would make you and Paphitis “half brothers”! :D

Think about it for a minute! :idea:

Aren't we in some way related anyway? Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure I read somewhere some time back that TC's and GC's are genetically closer to each other than they are to their mainland cousins? No?


You got it in one. Well done. :D

If Paphitis's great great great great great great great father may have been a Turk, then it is also possible that your great great great great great great great great mother may have been a Greek, which makes you both "half brothers".

The same may apply to the rest of us Cypriots also!

:lol: :lol: I've always wondered if I was Greek anyway. My family never went to mosque and never took me to one so that has always made me think we may have converted. Nothing wrong with that!!
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby miltiades » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:24 pm

I rejected religious nonsense more than 50 years ago, also rejected the idea that my motherland is a foreign country, I embraced Cyprus and I can honestly confess Im the happiest man alive !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18056
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: A SHORT LIVED RECOVERY ?

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:10 pm

miltiades wrote:I rejected religious nonsense more than 50 years ago, also rejected the idea that my motherland is a foreign country, I embraced Cyprus and I can honestly confess Im the happiest man alive !!

Totally agree with you my friend.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests