The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The war against Cyprus.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Aug 21, 2022 2:37 am

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1915916/world

...Mr. Tatar has no need for a passport having never traveled beyond a "Turkish" frontier.

Cyprus said it will revoke 14 passports — 10 held by cabinet members and four by members of the Varosha committee
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:21 pm

Finally The Book is out. You wil be able to read the truth about what TMT did in Cyprus. The cover picture is about Brose and his German companion who were taken.

I have been promissed it by end of September so it will be in the shops by then but still wating to see if it will be converted to English or Greek. The writers have collaborated with GC writers on other projects so perhaps there will be a Greek version of it too.

I wonder if anybody has the balls to spill the beans on EOKA and EOKA-B - full disclosure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:23 pm

''Cyprus concludes deal to purchase Iron Dome air defense system''

https://thecradle.co/Article/news/14570

...interesting news. Cypriot-Israeli defensive ties strengthen, while Israel is also warming to Turkish ties economically.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:50 am

repulsewarrior wrote:''Cyprus concludes deal to purchase Iron Dome air defense system''

https://thecradle.co/Article/news/14570

...interesting news. Cypriot-Israeli defensive ties strengthen, while Israel is also warming to Turkish ties economically.

Total waste of time and money. When will they learn that the best defence is peace and trade. They should try it sometimes. They may be surprised.

Are they seriously thinking that they can buy a defence to defend themselves against Turkey? What a load of bollox.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:30 pm

Lordo wrote:Finally The Book is out. You wil be able to read the truth about what TMT did in Cyprus. The cover picture is about Brose and his German companion who were taken.

I have been promissed it by end of September so it will be in the shops by then but still wating to see if it will be converted to English or Greek. The writers have collaborated with GC writers on other projects so perhaps there will be a Greek version of it too.

I wonder if anybody has the balls to spill the beans on EOKA and EOKA-B - full disclosure.

It is currently being translated to English.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Lordo wrote:
Lordo wrote:Finally The Book is out. You wil be able to read the truth about what TMT did in Cyprus. The cover picture is about Brose and his German companion who were taken.

I have been promissed it by end of September so it will be in the shops by then but still wating to see if it will be converted to English or Greek. The writers have collaborated with GC writers on other projects so perhaps there will be a Greek version of it too.

I wonder if anybody has the balls to spill the beans on EOKA and EOKA-B - full disclosure.

It is currently being translated to English.

On the bookshelves by mid-September.
Both English and Greek translation in the process.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:45 pm

https://cyprus-mail.com/2022/09/17/unit ... ffer-zone/

...''The leaders need to do this walk - fantastic story !'', says one response; all of us need to do this walk, i say.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:41 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:58 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18457
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:57 am

...just for the record, such war machines have been stationed in Cyprus for a little while already.

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/our-d ... gan-177543

...it is worth remembering because it is becoming clearer that Erdogan will not hesitate to make more trouble for his neighbours should he choose to.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12448
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest