The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince Andrew?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:01 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:So all you got is a couple of photos of Epstein and Trump together. Not exactly the smoking gun here as Epstein was an extremely powerful and wealthy figure.


What we have is Trump's own words quoted to journalist about Epstein. You seem to have missed that so here they are again, this time with my emphasis.

Donald Trump wrote:I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.


Just imagine what you would do with that if it was Gates that said this about Epstein :lol:

Paphitis wrote:Oh and some allegedly misogynistic statements.


It is not 'alleged' when it is on tape and both Trump and his current wife have subsequently tried to play down the comments and never deny he said them. You really do struggle with words some times Paphitis. Try looking up what 'alledged' actually means and may not make such stupid claims.

Paphitis wrote:face it man! trump isn't as dumb as you and your like want to portray. In fact i would say the guy is always a couple of steps ahead of you all and that takes some doing because 85% of the MSM are against him. So many intelligent men would have crumbled already under such conditions.


I have never claimed he is dumb. I only talk about him in reaction to your constant pro active attempts to polish his endless turds here.


Sure! I am sure if I met Epstein that I too would have said that he was a terrific guy. that's probably because he wouldn't introduce himself as a molesterer no doubt. And by all accounts, he was intelligent, quite charismatic, and an attractive A Lister figure, who is both wealthy and powerful.

So I would have come out and said he is a terrific guy also.

But what I can be certain of is that if I was ever invited to his island, the only chance I could possibly go is if I was legitimately unaware of what was going on. If I did, and I found out or had the slightest sniff of anything, I would want to get off it quick smart. I would never go there again, and I would like to think I would also talk to police but of course that too is a scary proposition as I could disappear in cement boots at the bottom of the Hudson.

Saying he is a terrific guy is meaningless. What is important is Trump did not go to the island. but what's even more important is the fact that Trump clearly didn't think Epstein was a terrific guy because he banned him from one of his resorts.

So in the end, Trump came out as the White Knight in shining Armour.

Time and time again, you all get owned big time by the Donald. it's like he has a mortgage on your asses and can slap them whenever he wants.

You say he is dumb. But this dumb ass owns you so whose your daddy, bitch? 8)

I mean gee, trump also thinks his limousine driver and KFC Burger flipper are terrific guys as well. he is easily pleased if you give him a slight hint of a smile.

there is no filter when it comes to trump. And people like that.
Last edited by Paphitis on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Seems like when Trump said he wants to clear the swamp, he really means it.

If Trump were serious about “clearing the swamp” he’d burn the White House, the Pentagon, and the CIA down, actually… the whole of the US should be nuked if you really want to clear the swamp and ensure it never returns.

Oh yeh. So they have to nuke themselves now do they?

:shock: You got it in one!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43136
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Seems like when Trump said he wants to clear the swamp, he really means it.

If Trump were serious about “clearing the swamp” he’d burn the White House, the Pentagon, and the CIA down, actually… the whole of the US should be nuked if you really want to clear the swamp and ensure it never returns.

Oh yeh. So they have to nuke themselves now do they?

:shock: You got it in one!


But he's your Daddy! :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby erolz66 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Paphitis wrote:Saying he is a terrific guy is meaningless.


It does not take much imagination to know that if Gates had said that of Epstein you would not be saying it is 'meaningless'. Or if he said he had know him for 15 YEARS. Or stated that he appeared to like his women on the 'younger side'. :lol:

Paphitis wrote:What is important is Trump did not go to the island.


And neither did Gates but that does not stop you LYING about that does it ?

Paphitis wrote:but what's even more important is the fact that Trump clearly didn't think Epstein was a terrific guy because he banned him from one of his resorts.


They reportedly fell out over a real estate deal where they both were trying to buy the same property. It is not hard to fall out with Trump and his ego it would seem.

Paphitis wrote:So in the end, Trump came out as the White Knight in shining Armour.


More like the white turd in smelly armour I would say.

Paphitis wrote:You say he is dumb. But this dumb ass owns you so whose your daddy, bitch? 8)


No I do not say he is dumb. Never have. You just keep saying I say it , which is not the same thing at all.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:19 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Saying he is a terrific guy is meaningless.


It does not take much imagination to know that if Gates had said that of Epstein you would not be saying it is 'meaningless'. Or if he said he had know him for 15 YEARS. Or stated that he appeared to like his women on the 'younger side'. :lol:

Paphitis wrote:What is important is Trump did not go to the island.


And neither did Gates but that does not stop you LYING about that does it ?

Paphitis wrote:but what's even more important is the fact that Trump clearly didn't think Epstein was a terrific guy because he banned him from one of his resorts.


They reportedly fell out over a real estate deal where they both were trying to buy the same property. It is not hard to fall out with Trump and his ego it would seem.

Paphitis wrote:So in the end, Trump came out as the White Knight in shining Armour.


More like the white turd in smelly armour I would say.

Paphitis wrote:You say he is dumb. But this dumb ass owns you so whose your daddy, bitch? 8)


No I do not say he is dumb. Never have. You just keep saying I say it , which is not the same thing at all.


irrelevant. Bill Gates was a regular on the island. So too was bill Clinton and prince Andrew.

I can't say for sure what Bill Gates and Bill Clinton got up to on that island. All I say is that both these guys need to be questioned or investigated to find out.

I can't even say for sure what Prince Andrew got up to on the island. I can't throw accusations against any individual without proof. But in Prince Andrew's case and for what it is worth, there are girls that have made accusations of him sexually abusing them when they were under age minors. Now, I can't say whether these accusations are true or not. I simply don't know. I would hope they are not true. but an investigation is surely warranted.

Now, i am not against bill gates, just very suspicious of his agenda and motives as the opportunist that he is. Obviously a very clever business man, like Trump. Perhaps more so than Trump because he is a shitload more wealthier than Trump so something must be going on in between his ears that's for sure. The last thing I want is for any Bill Gates, Clinton or prince Andrew to go down if they haven't done anything. Which is possible. Hopefully even likely. But if they haven't kept their noses clean, then of course I would want the authorities to catch up with them and every single person like them.

But having said all that, if trump was found to have visited that island even just once, that would have been the end of his Presidency. He would have been condemned day and night. No presumption of innocence. Just pure hyperbolic outrage. Anything to end his term in office. that has been the agenda from day 1.

People can make false allegations and lie. No question about that. we had a high profile case in Australia where a catholic cardinal was falsely accused of similar acts. But courts found him innocent and the evidence in favour of his innocence was compelling,

Either way, these matters need to be looked into. No one should be above the law.

Oh, he isn't dumb. That should be very evident. No filter yes I agree. No filter with Trump. he just comes out and says it off the cuff.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby erolz66 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:56 pm

Paphitis wrote:irrelevant. Bill Gates was a regular on the island.


That is just a lie and the fact that you feel you have to keep repeating it only shows how weak your 'argument' is.

Paphitis wrote:I can't throw accusations against any individual without proof.


There is no proof that Gates ever visited the island. None. And yet you DO throw the accusation over and over and over. Either show proof, which you can not because none has ever been found to date or accept that you are a lying two faced piece of shit that claims he does not do something whilst in the very act of doing it. Now who does that remind me of :lol: :lol:

Paphitis wrote: But in Prince Andrew's case and for what it is worth, there are girls that have made accusations of him sexually abusing them when they were under age minors. Now, I can't say whether these accusations are true or not. I simply don't know. I would hope they are not true. but an investigation is surely warranted.


Accusations have been made. They should be investigated and he should pay for his crimes if found guilty. No such accusations have been made against Gates. There are multiple accusations of sexual assault that have been made against Trump and many open lawsuits ongoing and all these should also be investigated and if he is found guilty he should pay for these crimes.

Paphitis wrote: Now, i am not against bill gates, just very suspicious of his agenda and motives as the opportunist that he is.


But you are a lying piece of hsit that throws accusatrions that Gates has been on Epstein's island multiple times when this is not true all whilst saying that you do not throw accusations around. So why should we trust anything you say ?

Paphitis wrote:Oh, he isn't dumb.


There is only one of us that keeps using the word dump in connection to Trump, over and over and over. It is not me. He doth protest too much methinks.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Paphitis wrote:Bill Gates was a regular on the island.

:? Bill Gates’ interest in women is/was comparable to your interest in learning the truth... very close to non-existent! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43136
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Londonrake » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:44 pm

I met Andy once. Back in the post-Falkland 80s. It was a planning and briefing session - at a Scottish RAF station - for a maritime air exercise. He was then in his "Budgie the helicopter" phase. Before Fergie got into the toe sucking episodes.

He was - if I can use some of my native cockney language here - totally up his own arse. Arrogant and self-opinionated. So, I'm generally pretty indifferent about all this. Who cares? His life - however it goes - seems pretty screwed anyway.

Having said that, there are a few things being banded about on this thread which I think are distortions or simply not true.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Andy's biggest mistake was denying in screwing that young girl at all. He should have said, "yeah, I did have sex with her many times and it was great, but was always in countries where the legal age of consent was 16 years of age." Let anyone prove otherwise!

Lets face it, all those young girls were there to "party" with and all the girls knew it and so did all the men, and we all know it now from a distance.

Did the men take advantage of the girls? Sure they did.

Were the girls physically forced to be with the men? Possibly!

So the cases should be about plain rape instead of statuary rape, because of the girls age.

Anyway, didn't Andy have a nick name when he was young as being "Randy Andy"? :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16018
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Londonrake » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Kikapu wrote:Anyway, didn't Andy have a nick name when he was young as being "Randy Andy"? :wink:


We named our family pet rabbit that. For obvious reasons. :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2712
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests