The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince Andrew?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Anyway, didn't Andy have a nick name when he was young as being "Randy Andy"? :wink:


We named our family pet rabbit that. For obvious reasons. :lol:


Say no more! :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16018
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Here are Epsteins list of charges and allegations against him (including exploitation of minors aged 14):

And yes, Bill gates was listed on the LoLita Flight Logs to his Palm Beach mansion where some of the offences took place. Epstein was facing 45 years imprisonment.

Bill gates and Epstein shared many common interests in Eugenics and Population Control where they foresee the elites playing God and selecting who should live, and who should die to reduce the world's population.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... pstein-did

They had several meetings about investing togather in bio and pharmaceutical companies for the manufacture of prescription drugs and vaccines.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/bill-ga ... -made.html
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby erolz66 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Paphitis wrote:And yes, Bill gates was listed on the LoLita Flight Logs to his Palm Beach mansion where some of the offences took place.


Still lying. At least you have dropped, for now because knowing you no doubt you will return to them, your earlier egregious and complete lie that "Bill Gates was a regular on the island." There is one entry for Gates on the flight logs if you look at them on gawker, which I have taken the time to do, and it list a flight to Palm Beach International airport, Florida. There is no proof that Gates visited Epstien's Florida residence. Florida is, unlike Little St James, a big place with many possible end destinations other than Epstein's residence. So still a lying piece of shit Paphitis.

Paphitis wrote:Bill gates and Epstein shared many common interests in Eugenics and Population Control


Still a lying piece of shit Paphitis.

Paphitis wrote:They had several meetings about investing togather in bio and pharmaceutical companies for the manufacture of prescription drugs and vaccines.


Yes they did and Trump in his own words had a 15 year long friendship with Epstein, called him a terrific guy and commented on his penchant for 'young women' and is know to spent time on multiple occasions at Epstein's New York apartment where a litany of offences also took place. Another fact for you is Trump's Labour secretary Acosta resigned from his post when Epstein did finally get properly brought to justice because of his role as a DA that had previous given Epstein an unheard off and unprecedented plea deal the first time he was prosecuted for his depraved actions.

Despite all your claims to the contrary Paphitis you serially throw accusations against individuals when it suits your agenda to do so. You are a lying piece of shit in this regard.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:36 am

Well I can only focus on media reports and if he didn't go to Orgy Island, then all well and good.

But he was a passenger on the lolita Express, and there are many reports of him having philanthropy meetings with Bill gates. All I can do is follow the money and his investments in Big Pharma, and his shared interests in Eugenics and population control.

If Governments introduce a vaccine for Chy-na Virus, I will not be having it even if its made mandatory. i would rather catch Chy-na Viruys and take my chances (1% chance) that I will die.

gates will be increasing his wealth many times over if he gets his way. I don't have an issue with that if the vaccine is legit and will prevent the population from getting the Virus. But I am skeptical and also fear many things, far to ghastly to mention here.

This is the man that has said the world's population should be reduced to 2 billion people. My issue with that is, who appointed this man as God?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby erolz66 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:20 am

STILL a lying hypocritical piece of shit Paphitis.

Paphitis wrote:Well I can only focus on media reports and if he didn't go to Orgy Island, then all well and good.


You say that you can not throw accusations around without proof but what you DO shows how untrue this claim is. What you could do is put some effort in to investigating if a claim is true or not. This is even more important when the source is biased and partisan and supports something you want to believe. You do not do this.

Paphitis wrote:But he was a passenger on the lolita Express, and there are many reports of him having philanthropy meetings with Bill gates.


The attempt to slur someone by association because of any link to Epstein taken alone and outside of any wider context or patterns of behavior is in itself despicable behavior whether you are talking Trump, Gates , Clinton or anyone else. When you do it to a target that you do not support who has LESS connection to Epstein than a target you do support and ignore or dismiss the connection in one case whilst constantly banging on about it in the other, embellished by out right lies and distortions too boot, then this behavior is both despicable AND hypocritical to an extreme degree.

Paphitis wrote: and his shared interests in Eugenics and population control.

This is the man that has said the world's population should be reduced to 2 billion people. My issue with that is, who appointed this man as God?


My issue is you are STILL a lying piece of shit. There is no more evidence for your egregious lies here about Gates than there were for your earlier ones. You are just a lying piece of shit that thinks if he throws enough shit at a target some of it will stick. Which may be true to some degree but does not mean you are any less of a lying piece of shit with no mortality or ethics or self respect.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:48 pm

erolz66 wrote:STILL a lying hypocritical piece of shit Paphitis.

Paphitis wrote:Well I can only focus on media reports and if he didn't go to Orgy Island, then all well and good.


You say that you can not throw accusations around without proof but what you DO shows how untrue this claim is. What you could do is put some effort in to investigating if a claim is true or not. This is even more important when the source is biased and partisan and supports something you want to believe. You do not do this.

Paphitis wrote:But he was a passenger on the lolita Express, and there are many reports of him having philanthropy meetings with Bill gates.


The attempt to slur someone by association because of any link to Epstein taken alone and outside of any wider context or patterns of behavior is in itself despicable behavior whether you are talking Trump, Gates , Clinton or anyone else. When you do it to a target that you do not support who has LESS connection to Epstein than a target you do support and ignore or dismiss the connection in one case whilst constantly banging on about it in the other, embellished by out right lies and distortions too boot, then this behavior is both despicable AND hypocritical to an extreme degree.

Paphitis wrote: and his shared interests in Eugenics and population control.

This is the man that has said the world's population should be reduced to 2 billion people. My issue with that is, who appointed this man as God?


My issue is you are STILL a lying piece of shit. There is no more evidence for your egregious lies here about Gates than there were for your earlier ones. You are just a lying piece of shit that thinks if he throws enough shit at a target some of it will stick. Which may be true to some degree but does not mean you are any less of a lying piece of shit with no mortality or ethics or self respect.


Not me throwing anything around. I am getting my stuff from sources and sadly, these days you can't take for granted what is true and what isn't.

People are abandoning the traditional media at breakneck speed, because behind them lies an agenda which in actual fact is driven by the likes of Epstein, gates, Musk and others like them and this agenda isn't in favour of the common man on the street. I do not wish to embroil Musk in this, because he doesn't believe in Eugenics like Epstein did and Gates does.

When people formulate a position, they need to follow the money, and gates isn't an expert in epidemiology, But he is financially invested in some of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world, and hence, he is a big winner because of Chy-na Virus. he will again, likely become the richest man on the planet. And his position on population control is well documented.

I don't have an issue with population control as long as it's done sensibly using contraception, but I fear there is a lot more to it than that.

gates was associated with Epstein. You don't get on the Lolita Express without being associated with Epstein in some way. Not such a big deal. Even Trump was seen rubbing shoulders with Epstein. Again not a big deal. But Epstein and gates were associated through their so called philanthropic meetings.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby erolz66 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:03 pm

Paphitis wrote:Not me throwing anything around. I am getting my stuff from sources and sadly, these days you can't take for granted what is true and what isn't.


You are and do and it is your duty to make some effort to determine what is true and what is not. What you do, whilst proclaiming to all and sundry including to yourself is not what you do, is just believe without any effort what so ever that which you want to believe and disbelieve that which you do not. Which is what leads you to being a hypocritical piece of shit and plonker so often

Paphitis wrote:because he doesn't believe in Eugenics like Epstein did and Gates does.


Stop being a hypocritical piece of shit claiming that Gates believes in Eugenics. Do even the most cursory due diligence on this lie or just accept you are a lying hypocritical piece of shit that will say and believe anything you want as it suits you. One or the other. This is zero sum and your choice.

Paphitis wrote:And his position on population control is well documented.


Lying piece of shit. Show some evidence of this and that does not mean just find another lying piece of shit saying it. It means spend 3 minutes doing your duty to try and confirm if what is being said is actually based on any real verifiable evidence.

Paphitis wrote:gates was associated with Epstein. You don't get on the Lolita Express without being associated with Epstein in some way.


https://www.insider.com/donald-trump-je ... led-2019-8

Paphitis wrote: Not such a big deal. Even Trump was seen rubbing shoulders with Epstein. Again not a big deal. But Epstein and gates were associated through their so called philanthropic meetings.


Not a big deal you say now yet you consistently and pro actively spread total fabrications about Gate's connections to Epstein whilst ignoring Trumps as if you think it is some kind of deal. Why is that ? Is it because you are a hypocritical lying piece of shit ?
Last edited by erolz66 on Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:05 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Not me throwing anything around. I am getting my stuff from sources and sadly, these days you can't take for granted what is true and what isn't.


You are and do and it is your duty to make some effort to determine what is true and what is not. What you do, whilst proclaiming to all and sundry including to yourself is not what you do, is just believe without any effort what so ever that which you want to believe and disbelieve that which you do not. Which is what leads you to being a hypocritical piece of shit and plonker so often

Paphitis wrote:because he doesn't believe in Eugenics like Epstein did and Gates does.


Stop being a hypocritical piece of shit claiming that Gates believe in Eugenics. Do even the most cursory due diligence on this lie or just accept you are a lying hypocritical piece of shit that will say and believe anything you want as it suits you.

Paphitis wrote:And his position on population control is well documented.


Lying piece of shit. Show some evidence of this and that does nopt mean just find another lying piece of shit saying it means spend 3 minutes doing yuour duty to try and confirm if what is being said is actually based on any real verifiable evidence.

Paphitis wrote:gates was associated with Epstein. You don't get on the Lolita Express without being associated with Epstein in some way.


https://www.insider.com/donald-trump-je ... led-2019-8

Paphitis wrote: Not such a big deal. Even Trump was seen rubbing shoulders with Epstein. Again not a big deal. But Epstein and gates were associated through their so called philanthropic meetings.


Not a big deal you say now yet you consistently and pro actively spread total fabrications about Gate's connections to Epstein whilst ignoring Trumps as if you think it is some kind of deal. Why is that ? Is it because you are a hypocritical lying piece of shit ?


Oh I make an effort and what I see doesn't add up especially with regard to Chy-na Virus and Bill gates business interests and agenda to isolate populations and make it law to inoculate us.

When you connect the dots and look at what gates has said in the past, about population control, I think there is cause for a lot of concern.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby erolz66 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:10 pm

Paphitis wrote:Oh I make an effort and what I see doesn't add up especially with regard to Chy-na Virus and Bill gates business interests and agenda to isolate populations and make it law to inoculate us.


What effort did you make to check the validly or not of this LIE before you chose to proactively try and spread it here over and over again ?

Paphitis wrote:Bill Gates was a regular on the island.


It would take less than three minutes to establish this is NOT TRUE if you were to come across a claim that it is.

Lying piece of shit.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Will the US federal Courts issue a warrant on Prince And

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:06 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Oh I make an effort and what I see doesn't add up especially with regard to Chy-na Virus and Bill gates business interests and agenda to isolate populations and make it law to inoculate us.


What effort did you make to check the validly or not of this LIE before you chose to proactively try and spread it here over and over again ?

Paphitis wrote:Bill Gates was a regular on the island.


It would take less than three minutes to establish this is NOT TRUE if you were to come across a claim that it is.

Lying piece of shit.


I made a bigger effort than you did, because you are just part of the sheeple. Lamb to the slaughter.

And er no, the main gist of what i am on about has not been proven to be untrue at all. The media won't say it because we are the conspiracists. Not to be confused with the out there stuff concerning 5G.

Onl;y an idiot will fully consume and believe that which is fed to us by the MSM concerning the Bill and Melinda gates Foundation, Chy-na Virus.

At worst, I actually think this is the prelude to the main event which will wipe out millions upon millions of people. A test to see how people will react and what they will do.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28391
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests