The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby erolz66 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:23 pm

Paphitis wrote:And certainly a lot more clever than the establishment because he was always 10 steps ahead of all of you and you were all hung by your own petards.


That explains how he manged to lose the house, lose the senate senate, lose 2nd term then. lol
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4213
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Londonrake » Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:16 pm

You're obviously not doing things right Paphitis.

On a forum with perhaps a dozen regular posters I've succeeded in getting one to block me (apparently, the dreaded nuclear option :o :lol: ). That, it seems on the basis that I'm actually supposed to be a demented female PM stalker with 11 aliases. You can make your own mind up about the creator of that fantasy :eyecrazy: . And another to either do the same, or just ignore me completely. The latter, somebody who pops in occasionally just it seems to have a - drive by :wink: - poke at you. Several times labeling you "A pathetic, lying piece of shit" (among other things). A serious man then. Now that Cyprus Grump and Tim have been gotten rid of, you are it seems the next target. If successful the forum will then be reduced to the correctly thinking half a dozen or so members. Purge complete.

Oddly enough, those - in yer face - insults to you aren't good enough to do the trick. Apparently though, I hold the secret. So, if you'd just follow my example?

If you're concerned, I can assure you that being invisible can have a positive side.

The answer why and the solution are simple. It's clearly a case with both of them that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:31 am

I’m a bit of a naughty boy.

I did something borderline illegal. I declared myself a permanent US Resident (I have the paperwork and approvals) in order to get off the Aussie Electoral Roll as I don’t want to vote anymore.

It’s illegal in Australia to not vote. But I got struck off successfully as of today.

So I’m officially a US Resident now as far as the Electiral Commission is concerned. No more voting and no fines or court appearance for not doing so.

Reason: I see it as pointless and I can’t in all consciousness offer my support to people who do not inspire me abd who are there for the wrong reasons. Democracy has taken a big hit globally and I won’t participate in any illusions. More people should protest.

So if I go to jail, I might not be able to post for a while.

I do have permanent US Resudency but I haven’t left yet because of COVID. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28766
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:48 am

miltiades wrote:Indeed :lol:
.Trump did have a style mesmerising brain dead idiots :lol:


Miltiades, you are brain dead. You are absolutely not capable of any nuance or critical thinking at all.

All you subscribe to is Trump Orange Man bad and the unreasonable derangement syndrome surrounding him because that is what some media hacks told you.

You are unable to recognize or give credit to the positive financial and job opportunities he created for 17 million Americans and their families who were suddenly earning a wage, paying tax and providing for their families which as far as I’m concerned is a human right.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28766
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:59 am

Londonrake wrote:You're obviously not doing things right Paphitis.

On a forum with perhaps a dozen regular posters I've succeeded in getting one to block me (apparently, the dreaded nuclear option :o :lol: ). That, it seems on the basis that I'm actually supposed to be a demented female PM stalker with 11 aliases. You can make your own mind up about the creator of that fantasy :eyecrazy: . And another to either do the same, or just ignore me completely. The latter, somebody who pops in occasionally just it seems to have a - drive by :wink: - poke at you. Several times labeling you "A pathetic, lying piece of shit" (among other things). A serious man then. Now that Cyprus Grump and Tim have been gotten rid of, you are it seems the next target. If successful the forum will then be reduced to the correctly thinking half a dozen or so members. Purge complete.

Oddly enough, those - in yer face - insults to you aren't good enough to do the trick. Apparently though, I hold the secret. So, if you'd just follow my example?

If you're concerned, I can assure you that being invisible can have a positive side.

The answer why and the solution are simple. It's clearly a case with both of them that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

.


I know who you are talking about. But why worry even if it’s true. I know you well enough and it seems we do have a mutual work related connection in the past. For that, I take all your posts very seriously and yeh, you are not a female.

You are an achiever to say the least and have seen stuff others can only dream about. So you have had a full life.

Now it’s time to enjoy life and not worry what some idiot or clown thinks of you on this forum.

As for the nuclear option. People who personally attack others are only causing harm to themselves. Apparently Trump supporters are mindless drones and stupid. Well I am neither and I support him because I have critically assessed his achievements and for me, what really counts is people getting off social welfare and getting jobs. People earning their keep and living in dignity. The Democrats strayed from that path and Trump filled the void and he could fill it again if things continue in the same old fashion.

I have learned a lot thanks to the last 4 years of US Politics and Trump. The last 4 years have highlighted in very clear unambiguous ways to billions of people globally that the fight for actual real democracy is not done. That democracy is an illusion. That the majority of people are brain washed to maintain a narrative. We are becoming Orwellian.

You are an individual and it’s important to maintain your individualism, unlike some other poster here who are not individuals. :wink:

Politicians generally do not respect us as individuals - but rather more like pets. And if you don’t do as your told, they won’t throw you that bone.

When this COVID is over, you and I are having some beers.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28766
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:18 am

Londonrake wrote:You're obviously not doing things right Paphitis.

On a forum with perhaps a dozen regular posters I've succeeded in getting one to block me (apparently, the dreaded nuclear option :o :lol: ). That, it seems on the basis that I'm actually supposed to be a demented female PM stalker with 11 aliases. You can make your own mind up about the creator of that fantasy :eyecrazy: . And another to either do the same, or just ignore me completely. The latter, somebody who pops in occasionally just it seems to have a - drive by :wink: - poke at you. Several times labeling you "A pathetic, lying piece of shit" (among other things). A serious man then. Now that Cyprus Grump and Tim have been gotten rid of, you are it seems the next target. If successful the forum will then be reduced to the correctly thinking half a dozen or so members. Purge complete.

Oddly enough, those - in yer face - insults to you aren't good enough to do the trick. Apparently though, I hold the secret. So, if you'd just follow my example?

If you're concerned, I can assure you that being invisible can have a positive side.

The answer why and the solution are simple. It's clearly a case with both of them that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

.


I must say that I am sad to see Tim Drayton and CyprusGrump go if that is the case.

As for the drive by, it really doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t lose any sleep or worry about it. People degrading others only degrade themselves.

When they call some a Lying piece of shit or pathetic, you have to ask yourself why? Well as you have seen in the last 4 and a bit years, innocent people have been marginalised and called the same things as well as many more things on top of that. Remember BREXIT? What about the last 4 years of Trump.

People are called that these days for merely exercising their right to vote or have an opinion. The problem with people who fling around abuse so Willy Billy is that they take issue because they disagree with the way you vote or the opinions you hold.

So they try to engage you in combat. They lose the moment they become insulting.

It is clear to me that respect has gone out the window. But we mustn’t allow them to get the better of us. And it’s far more important to maintain our individualism because. In the end, they reap what they themselves sow.

I actually take pity on them. Imagine being so hate filled in your life. It must be quite awful.

But regardless of the abuse I receive, I don’t dish it out. I might only respond once by calling them brain dead or an idiot. And my golden rule is I don’t do it unless they do it first. Then I let it go.

Yes I get the odd drive by. The chances of others getting the better of me though and me departing is next to nil. If I leave it is on my terms because I had enough or am bored.

Social media has literally exploded. There is more information and more interaction on other platforms. Forums like this are dying except for the older generations. Things like Facebook are more vibrant and full of people of a younger demographic and more colourful too with something there for everyone.

They are a billion dollar company for a reason.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28766
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby erolz66 » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:49 am

Londonrake you should perhaps try getting over yourself a bit. The idea that you or others have been 'targeted' is just your ego talking. You may feel everything is always about you but I can assure you you are simply mistaken about that. I simply ignore 99% of what you say because 99% is of no interest to me what so ever. I can not recall a single post from you ever where I thought, hmm now that's interesting. I think you bring absolutely nothing to the forum at all myself. Never have from day one. I find you tedious, self absorbed and boring to an exceptional degree.

" People degrading others only degrade themselves." - Unless of course it is you or Trump doing it

When someone lies consistently and blatantly I call them a liar. It really is that simple. For example Paphitis' oh so holier than thou claim "But regardless of the abuse I receive, I don’t dish it out. I might only respond once by calling them brain dead or an idiot. And my golden rule is I don’t do it unless they do it first. Then I let it go." That is just not true. There is over a decade of documentary evidence that shows it is not true. So yeah I will call people making such untrue claims over and over and over again a lying piece of shit after having watched such for over a decade.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4213
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:48 am

erolz66 wrote:Londonrake you should perhaps try getting over yourself a bit. The idea that you or others have been 'targeted' is just your ego talking. You may feel everything is always about you but I can assure you you are simply mistaken about that. I simply ignore 99% of what you say because 99% is of no interest to me what so ever. I can not recall a single post from you ever where I thought, hmm now that's interesting. I think you bring absolutely nothing to the forum at all myself. Never have from day one. I find you tedious, self absorbed and boring to an exceptional degree.

Never a truer word spoken... every point you make is exactly what I was seeing! :lol:

Just block the attention-seeking miserable fool!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43232
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:50 am

Cartoonists-missing-Trump.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43232
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:05 am

Get Real! wrote:
erolz66 wrote:Londonrake you should perhaps try getting over yourself a bit. The idea that you or others have been 'targeted' is just your ego talking. You may feel everything is always about you but I can assure you you are simply mistaken about that. I simply ignore 99% of what you say because 99% is of no interest to me what so ever. I can not recall a single post from you ever where I thought, hmm now that's interesting. I think you bring absolutely nothing to the forum at all myself. Never have from day one. I find you tedious, self absorbed and boring to an exceptional degree.

Never a truer word spoken... every point you make is exactly what I was seeing! :lol:

Just block the attention-seeking miserable fool!


It isn’t true. I’ve been called all sorts by many people including the imbecile above.

As I said before, I’m not worried by what some nobody thinks about me or my views but being called a liar is so defamatory and incorrect. I don’t target people or abuse people. In fact o always consider who I’m hurting at the other end of I do. You just don’t know their frame of mind from behind your computer. And being some kind of keyboard warrior is actually quite pathetic.

There has been no forum we who has copped more abuse than myself I will contend, maybe the only one was a real female by the name of Oracle who probably had to contend with Cypriot sexism as well.

Now it doesn’t worry me but carefully curate through old posts and look at the countless posts where I’m called all sorts from all kinds like boofhead above, Miltiades, Robin Hood etc and I don’t hit back but respond like a gentleman.

Than can be no greater victory to your detractors when your resolve remains true and you don’t descend to their level.

As for Lindonrake, the gentleman is clearly beyond yours and boofheads intellect. I have never seen him respond from within the gutter ever.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28766
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests