The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Fri May 28, 2021 11:31 pm

Majority of the members of the GOP in the House and the Senate have proven that they are domestic terrorists and also supporters of domestic terrorism with their chief terrorist Donald Trump by refusing to form a bi-partisan commission to look into the January 6th insurrection of the Capitol building. Are there any doubts left what cunts these motherfuckers really are, because they are afraid that the truth will come out that in fact they are domestic terrorists, but rest assured that, the truth will come out whether the Democrats will go it alone and/or the Justice department will run their own investigations. The Democrats are going to hit these cunts over the head for a long time to come which will hurt the GOP far more than had they formed a commission with the Democrats. History will judge these cunts and their supporters in the worst way possible. They deserve it. :evil:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16706
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:05 am

Kikapu wrote:Trump had the worse approval rating of all presidents going back to Harry S. Truman, to which Trump’s approval rating remained below 50% for his entire 4 years in office. :D

Biden has been above the 50% approval since day one, so I don’t know what Paphitis is talking about that all hell breaking loose since Biden becoming president. :roll:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/


That's not true.

Latest figures out this month is that Trump's approval rating is at 92% among GOP Primaries.

It was lowest after the election defeat, but steadily increasing as Biden got more air time. Now Americans are thinking that the election of Biden and Harris was indeed a grave and very embarrassing error.

Trump's approval rating is now clkimbing at an extremely fast rate. 92% among GOP primary voters now.
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat May 29, 2021 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sat May 29, 2021 12:14 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump had the worse approval rating of all presidents going back to Harry S. Truman, to which Trump’s approval rating remained below 50% for his entire 4 years in office. :D

Biden has been above the 50% approval since day one, so I don’t know what Paphitis is talking about that all hell breaking loose since Biden becoming president. :roll:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/


That's not true.

Latest figures out this month is that Trump's approvalrating is at 92% among GOP Primaries.

It was lowest after the election defeat, but steadily increasing as Biden got more air time. Now Americans are thinking that the election of Biden and Harris was indeed a grave and very embarrassing error.

Trup's approval rating is now clkimbing at an extremely fast rate. 92% among GOP primary voters now.


I got news for you Paphitis. Trump is no longer the President or likely to be one ever again, therefore, the presidential approval rating only applies to the president when they are in office. Trump has been the worst since Truman. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16706
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:20 am

Kikapu wrote:Majority of the members of the GOP in the House and the Senate have proven that they are domestic terrorists and also supporters of domestic terrorism with their chief terrorist Donald Trump by refusing to form a bi-partisan commission to look into the January 6th insurrection of the Capitol building. Are there any doubts left what cunts these motherfuckers really are, because they are afraid that the truth will come out that in fact they are domestic terrorists, but rest assured that, the truth will come out whether the Democrats will go it alone and/or the Justice department will run their own investigations. The Democrats are going to hit these cunts over the head for a long time to come which will hurt the GOP far more than had they formed a commission with the Democrats. History will judge these cunts and their supporters in the worst way possible. They deserve it. :evil:


Trump unfortunately for you has a grip on power. He is after all a very powerful businessman. As such, someone like him doesn't just fade away. he is always doing something. Building a resort somewhere, employing thousands of people under his group of companies which is an empire in itself. He isn't that actively involved but you can bet he is behind the scenes and still inside the boardrooms or guiding his kids.

He is a wheeler and dealer. That's what he loves doing. Guys like this don't just retire. His retirement will be when he enters the coffin.

As a powerful and influential figure, it is difficult to control him. The MSM and big tech are trying very hard, but he still seems to come out on top. He has the money and power to beat them. He has the power to galvanize support, and even open a new TV Network. And he has his cult followers - FOX News, Newsmax, and a few others.

So, it looks like he will be making a comeback. The GOP seem to be behind him. The rebels are being dispatched so the rules are clear. You tow the GOP Party line or you are OUT. Most GOP people are behind him. They see Trump as their Messiah.

So many things have fallen into Trumps lap lately. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict for instance. It started under Biden. Trump is saying that it would never have started if he was President. He could be right. For his entire term, Iran knew that if they did anything, the US would attack Iran. So Iran was scared of Trump. And this conflict is undoubtedly an Iranian proxy war against Israel.

Then he has also weighed in on the energy crisis saying that this wouldn't have coccured in his administration. He could be right. He continued by saying that he supports Russian efforts to export energy through the Caucasus pipeline. Then he is accused yet again for being a Russian agent and spy acting against US interests when this isn't the case. He makes an interesting point.

Then people see a floundering Biden, who can't even put a sentence together.

All meaning that Trump is having a huge resurgence now.

See you in 2024 people. :wink:
Last edited by Paphitis on Sat May 29, 2021 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:23 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump had the worse approval rating of all presidents going back to Harry S. Truman, to which Trump’s approval rating remained below 50% for his entire 4 years in office. :D

Biden has been above the 50% approval since day one, so I don’t know what Paphitis is talking about that all hell breaking loose since Biden becoming president. :roll:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/


That's not true.

Latest figures out this month is that Trump's approvalrating is at 92% among GOP Primaries.

It was lowest after the election defeat, but steadily increasing as Biden got more air time. Now Americans are thinking that the election of Biden and Harris was indeed a grave and very embarrassing error.

Trup's approval rating is now clkimbing at an extremely fast rate. 92% among GOP primary voters now.


I got news for you Paphitis. Trump is no longer the President or likely to be one ever again, therefore, the presidential approval rating only applies to the president when they are in office. Trump has been the worst since Truman. :lol:


Kikapu,

the reality is that Biden/Harris are going to be a one termer administration.

they are completely embarrassing now.

Americans are now mourning over Trump and want him back. These are the facts on the ground.

Everything has been a total balls up, and every time Biden opens his mouth, Americans are yearning for Trump.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sat May 29, 2021 12:36 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump had the worse approval rating of all presidents going back to Harry S. Truman, to which Trump’s approval rating remained below 50% for his entire 4 years in office. :D

Biden has been above the 50% approval since day one, so I don’t know what Paphitis is talking about that all hell breaking loose since Biden becoming president. :roll:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/


That's not true.

Latest figures out this month is that Trump's approvalrating is at 92% among GOP Primaries.

It was lowest after the election defeat, but steadily increasing as Biden got more air time. Now Americans are thinking that the election of Biden and Harris was indeed a grave and very embarrassing error.

Trup's approval rating is now clkimbing at an extremely fast rate. 92% among GOP primary voters now.


I got news for you Paphitis. Trump is no longer the President or likely to be one ever again, therefore, the presidential approval rating only applies to the president when they are in office. Trump has been the worst since Truman. :lol:


Kikapu,

the reality is that Biden/Harris are going to be a one termer administration.

they are completely embarrassing now.

Americans are now mourning over Trump and want him back. These are the facts on the ground.

Everything has been a total balls up, and every time Biden opens his mouth, Americans are yearning for Trump.


Paphitis, watching too much right wing news channels can impair your senses. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16706
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:40 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump had the worse approval rating of all presidents going back to Harry S. Truman, to which Trump’s approval rating remained below 50% for his entire 4 years in office. :D

Biden has been above the 50% approval since day one, so I don’t know what Paphitis is talking about that all hell breaking loose since Biden becoming president. :roll:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/


That's not true.

Latest figures out this month is that Trump's approvalrating is at 92% among GOP Primaries.

It was lowest after the election defeat, but steadily increasing as Biden got more air time. Now Americans are thinking that the election of Biden and Harris was indeed a grave and very embarrassing error.

Trup's approval rating is now clkimbing at an extremely fast rate. 92% among GOP primary voters now.


I got news for you Paphitis. Trump is no longer the President or likely to be one ever again, therefore, the presidential approval rating only applies to the president when they are in office. Trump has been the worst since Truman. :lol:


The only thing that has gone like clock work in the US is the Covid vaccination program which Biden is trying to take credit for.

However, most Americans are crediting Trump. It was Trump who rolled it out and started it. Operation warp speed.

So really, Biden has achieved nothing. Just total mayhem.

Then there is the illegal immigration balls up. When Trump went into office, he started building a wall. He tightened his borders. The cages were being emptied. Biden gets in and now the cages, ooops, I mean the overflow facilities are full of men, women and children. Not allowed to call them cages anymore. Only allowed to call them cages if Trump is in power.

People are seeing through it all now Kikapu.

And Trump just has to sit back and ride the wave back into the WH. :wink:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:42 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump had the worse approval rating of all presidents going back to Harry S. Truman, to which Trump’s approval rating remained below 50% for his entire 4 years in office. :D

Biden has been above the 50% approval since day one, so I don’t know what Paphitis is talking about that all hell breaking loose since Biden becoming president. :roll:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/bi ... al-rating/


That's not true.

Latest figures out this month is that Trump's approvalrating is at 92% among GOP Primaries.

It was lowest after the election defeat, but steadily increasing as Biden got more air time. Now Americans are thinking that the election of Biden and Harris was indeed a grave and very embarrassing error.

Trup's approval rating is now clkimbing at an extremely fast rate. 92% among GOP primary voters now.


I got news for you Paphitis. Trump is no longer the President or likely to be one ever again, therefore, the presidential approval rating only applies to the president when they are in office. Trump has been the worst since Truman. :lol:


Kikapu,

the reality is that Biden/Harris are going to be a one termer administration.

they are completely embarrassing now.

Americans are now mourning over Trump and want him back. These are the facts on the ground.

Everything has been a total balls up, and every time Biden opens his mouth, Americans are yearning for Trump.


Paphitis, watching too much right wing news channels can impair your senses. :wink:


I watch all media outlets in the US Kikapu. All of them. CNN, WP, NYT as well.

And FOX and Newsmax. It’s important to get a balanced view.

And yes, it is very clear to me that FOX and Newsmax are doing some excellent reporting and actually divulging facts.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sat May 29, 2021 12:45 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Majority of the members of the GOP in the House and the Senate have proven that they are domestic terrorists and also supporters of domestic terrorism with their chief terrorist Donald Trump by refusing to form a bi-partisan commission to look into the January 6th insurrection of the Capitol building. Are there any doubts left what cunts these motherfuckers really are, because they are afraid that the truth will come out that in fact they are domestic terrorists, but rest assured that, the truth will come out whether the Democrats will go it alone and/or the Justice department will run their own investigations. The Democrats are going to hit these cunts over the head for a long time to come which will hurt the GOP far more than had they formed a commission with the Democrats. History will judge these cunts and their supporters in the worst way possible. They deserve it. :evil:


Trump unfortunately for you has a grip on power. He is after all a very powerful businessman. As such, someone like him doesn't just fade away. he is always doing something. Building a resort somewhere, employing thousands of people under his group of companies which is an empire in itself. He isn't that actively involved but you can bet he is behind the scenes and still inside the boardrooms or guiding his kids.

He is a wheeler and dealer. That's what he loves doing. Guys like this don't just retire. His retirement will be when he enters the coffin.

As a powerful and influential figure, it is difficult to control him. The MSM and big tech are trying very hard, but he still seems to come out on top. He has the money and power to beat them. He has the power to galvanize support, and even open a new TV Network. And he has his cult followers - FOX News, Newsmax, and a few others.

So, it looks like he will be making a comeback. The GOP seem to be behind him. The rebels are being dispatched so the rules are clear. You tow the GOP Party line or you are OUT. Most GOP people are behind him. They see Trump as their Messiah.

So many things have fallen into Trumps lap lately. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict for instance. It started under Biden. Trump is saying that it would never have started if he was President. He could be right. For his entire term, Iran knew that if they did anything, the US would attack Iran. So Iran was scared of Trump. And this conflict is undoubtedly an Iranian proxy war against Israel.

Then he has also weighed in on the energy crisis saying that this wouldn't have coccured in his administration. He could be right. He continued by saying that he supports Russian efforts to export energy through the Caucasus pipeline. Then he is accused yet again for being a Russian agent and spy acting against US interests when this isn't the case. He makes an interesting point.

Then people see a floundering Biden, who can't even put a sentence together.

All meaning that Trump is having a huge resurgence now.

See you in 2024 people. :wink:


Paphitis, with all due respect, your above post has nothing to do with my posts. WTF? :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16706
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:47 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Majority of the members of the GOP in the House and the Senate have proven that they are domestic terrorists and also supporters of domestic terrorism with their chief terrorist Donald Trump by refusing to form a bi-partisan commission to look into the January 6th insurrection of the Capitol building. Are there any doubts left what cunts these motherfuckers really are, because they are afraid that the truth will come out that in fact they are domestic terrorists, but rest assured that, the truth will come out whether the Democrats will go it alone and/or the Justice department will run their own investigations. The Democrats are going to hit these cunts over the head for a long time to come which will hurt the GOP far more than had they formed a commission with the Democrats. History will judge these cunts and their supporters in the worst way possible. They deserve it. :evil:


Trump unfortunately for you has a grip on power. He is after all a very powerful businessman. As such, someone like him doesn't just fade away. he is always doing something. Building a resort somewhere, employing thousands of people under his group of companies which is an empire in itself. He isn't that actively involved but you can bet he is behind the scenes and still inside the boardrooms or guiding his kids.

He is a wheeler and dealer. That's what he loves doing. Guys like this don't just retire. His retirement will be when he enters the coffin.

As a powerful and influential figure, it is difficult to control him. The MSM and big tech are trying very hard, but he still seems to come out on top. He has the money and power to beat them. He has the power to galvanize support, and even open a new TV Network. And he has his cult followers - FOX News, Newsmax, and a few others.

So, it looks like he will be making a comeback. The GOP seem to be behind him. The rebels are being dispatched so the rules are clear. You tow the GOP Party line or you are OUT. Most GOP people are behind him. They see Trump as their Messiah.

So many things have fallen into Trumps lap lately. The Israeli/Palestinian conflict for instance. It started under Biden. Trump is saying that it would never have started if he was President. He could be right. For his entire term, Iran knew that if they did anything, the US would attack Iran. So Iran was scared of Trump. And this conflict is undoubtedly an Iranian proxy war against Israel.

Then he has also weighed in on the energy crisis saying that this wouldn't have coccured in his administration. He could be right. He continued by saying that he supports Russian efforts to export energy through the Caucasus pipeline. Then he is accused yet again for being a Russian agent and spy acting against US interests when this isn't the case. He makes an interesting point.

Then people see a floundering Biden, who can't even put a sentence together.

All meaning that Trump is having a huge resurgence now.

See you in 2024 people. :wink:


Paphitis, with all due respect, your above post has nothing to do with my posts. WTF? :roll:


Yes it does. Are we not talking about Trump? :roll:

You have to come to terms with the facts kikapu. GOP are seeing thw riting on the wall. They know Trump is a maverick which will deliver them a resurgence in 2022 and finally in 2024, judging by how things are panning out with Biden.

Their job is to guage sentiment. They do this by taking polls. And the GOP just don't want to let Trump go. :wink:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29708
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests