The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sat May 29, 2021 12:50 am

Kikapu wrote:Majority of the members of the GOP in the House and the Senate have proven that they are domestic terrorists and also supporters of domestic terrorism with their chief terrorist Donald Trump by refusing to form a bi-partisan commission to look into the January 6th insurrection of the Capitol building. Are there any doubts left what cunts these motherfuckers really are, because they are afraid that the truth will come out that in fact they are domestic terrorists, but rest assured that, the truth will come out whether the Democrats will go it alone and/or the Justice department will run their own investigations. The Democrats are going to hit these cunts over the head for a long time to come which will hurt the GOP far more than had they formed a commission with the Democrats. History will judge these cunts and their supporters in the worst way possible. They deserve it. :evil:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 12:52 am

Kikapu wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Majority of the members of the GOP in the House and the Senate have proven that they are domestic terrorists and also supporters of domestic terrorism with their chief terrorist Donald Trump by refusing to form a bi-partisan commission to look into the January 6th insurrection of the Capitol building. Are there any doubts left what cunts these motherfuckers really are, because they are afraid that the truth will come out that in fact they are domestic terrorists, but rest assured that, the truth will come out whether the Democrats will go it alone and/or the Justice department will run their own investigations. The Democrats are going to hit these cunts over the head for a long time to come which will hurt the GOP far more than had they formed a commission with the Democrats. History will judge these cunts and their supporters in the worst way possible. They deserve it. :evil:


the kind of rhetoric which can only build and take Trump to the WH. :wink:

I've said it before Kikapu. you guys are actually working for trump as part of his ampaign team. Are you sure you are not in collusion with GOP? :?

Please continue your great work. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 1:16 am

Biden just launched an investigation into the possibility that Covid escaped a biology testing lab in Wuhan which were doing experiments on bats. Also involved for a top notch US and Australian University Professor. Yes there was collaboration with certain US and Australian universities so it shouldn’t be too hard to get to the bottom of the nature of these experiments in Wuhan.

If Trump did this, and he was calling for it, there would have been outrage.

Now that Biden is doing it, it’s ok according to the MSM.

At this point, I’m actually wondering is there is anyone with any brains in the Democrat Party,

I actually welcome this investigation. It should have been done a long time ago. This issue should never have been politicised. It is nothing personal against China. The world just needs to get to the bottom of it. And in all likelihood, Covid probably originated in China. I’m not accusing China of anything deliberate. Most likely, it was accidental. But there could be sinister elements as well. We just don’t know.

If a plane falls out of the sky killing 100 people, a full scale investigation is always launched. It should be the same with Covid as it’s killed millions of people already. And will kill millions more. Covid will eventually have a bigger death toll than all wars in the last century including WW1 and WW2 combined.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Sat May 29, 2021 6:43 am

"...a Chinese military affairs expert and TV commentator, told the Global Times on Wednesday."

Australia's military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China, and if it dares to interfere in a military conflict for example in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit, Song said. "Australia must not think it can hide from China if it provokes."

Australia is within range of China's conventional warhead-equipped DF-26 intermediate-range ballistic missile, observers pointed out.


https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202105/1223303.shtml


A reality check for Australia, Paphitis... :lol:

IMHO, Australia is not even a worthy opponent for Turkey let alone a superpower like China!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43293
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sat May 29, 2021 9:21 am

Yes, Trump is very popular.......not! :lol:

The Wrap
Trump’s Newsmax Interview on Tuesday Got Half as Many Viewers as a ‘Chopped’ Rerun

Lindsey Ellefson
Fri, May 28, 2021, 7:38 PM

The TV audience for Donald Trump appears to be waning — at least based on the former president’s Tuesday interview on Newsmax. The one-hour sit-down with Steve Cortes and Jenn Pellegrino averaged just 295,000 viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research data.

That’s less than half the eyeballs for a repeat of Food Network’s “Chopped,” which pulled in 651,000 on average in the midst of a multi-hour marathon of the cooking competition in the 9 p.m. timeslot. And it’s roughly a third of what Bravo scored for a new episode of “Real Housewives of New York.”

Oh, and HGTV’s “Unsellable Houses” aired a new episode that started at 9:01, pulling in 1.283 million total average viewers. That’s more than four times the audience for Trump’s sit-down with Cortes, a former top adviser on his 2020 re-election campaign who now co-hosts a primetime show for the right-wing Newsmax. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tru ... 25621.html
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sat May 29, 2021 2:59 pm

The Week
Republicans could easily win fair-and-square. They're choosing Trump instead.

Ryan Cooper, National correspondent
Sat, May 29, 2021,

Over the past several months, many writers (including myself) have commented on the Republican Party's turn against democracy. The GOP plainly is plotting to seize power in the future by rigging the electoral system, which is already heavily biased towards the party. As Joshua Tait writes at The Bulwark, conservatives are reaching back to the anti-majoritarian arguments of intellectuals like William F. Buckley to justify their quest for power at any cost. It's a dire threat to America's democratic institutions.

But what has been less remarked upon is that it isn't at all impossible for Republicans to compete in fair elections. With just a slight moderation in policy and by putting up their strongest elected officials as leaders, they would easily be able to assemble a national majority sooner or later. Instead they are choosing Donald Trump, and trying to rig elections because that's the only way to stuff him down the nation's throat. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans- ... 09599.html
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 5:27 pm

Get Real! wrote:"...a Chinese military affairs expert and TV commentator, told the Global Times on Wednesday."

Australia's military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China, and if it dares to interfere in a military conflict for example in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit, Song said. "Australia must not think it can hide from China if it provokes."

Australia is within range of China's conventional warhead-equipped DF-26 intermediate-range ballistic missile, observers pointed out.


https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202105/1223303.shtml


A reality check for Australia, Paphitis... :lol:

IMHO, Australia is not even a worthy opponent for Turkey let alone a superpower like China!


Australia won't be interfering in Taiwan on its own.

It's part of a global coalition that also includes the US, and Japan.

Secondly, the Australian military does have the capability to give Chy-na a blood nose with its F-35s, EW-18Gs, Super Hornets, Poseidons, our new Air Warfare Destroyers, the Canberra Class, and our new ANZAC Friogates, Collins Class Subs and soon 12 mother fucker French Barricuda Submarines at 5 billion a piece. These things can pop out of nowehere.

We aren't going to be invading Chy-na, but if Chy-na invades taiwan, you are looking at the prospect of WW3. :wink:

Look I don't mean to brag. But the ADF, is extremely capable and has better weapons than Chy-na.

No one in Australia has ever claimed Australia is about to go to war with China. This so called Chinese military Affairs expert forgot to mention that if the Australian military was facing off with China, then it will be as part of an US Led Coalition, and also including Japan, Singapore, NZ and very likely all of NATO to boot which also includes Greece, and Turkey. :wink:

Qurestion is, is Chy-na a worthy opponent when America is on its case? Doubtful! So, the Chy=nese better just leave Taiwan alone if they know what's good for them.

And whenever the Americans have some kind of war, among the first calls made are to Australia. That's because the Americans love and value our soldiers and military a great deal - especially our criminal SAS. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 5:43 pm

Get Real! wrote:"...a Chinese military affairs expert and TV commentator, told the Global Times on Wednesday."

Australia's military is too weak to be a worthy opponent of China, and if it dares to interfere in a military conflict for example in the Taiwan Straits, its forces will be among the first to be hit, Song said. "Australia must not think it can hide from China if it provokes."

Australia is within range of China's conventional warhead-equipped DF-26 intermediate-range ballistic missile, observers pointed out.


https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202105/1223303.shtml


A reality check for Australia, Paphitis... :lol:

IMHO, Australia is not even a worthy opponent for Turkey let alone a superpower like China!


Plus the Chy-nese have an issue with our criminal SAS. They learned our SAS just don't take any prisoners. So maybe they should keep that in mind. :wink:

They compared them to ISIS. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 29, 2021 5:46 pm

Kikapu wrote:
The Week
Republicans could easily win fair-and-square. They're choosing Trump instead.

Ryan Cooper, National correspondent
Sat, May 29, 2021,

Over the past several months, many writers (including myself) have commented on the Republican Party's turn against democracy. The GOP plainly is plotting to seize power in the future by rigging the electoral system, which is already heavily biased towards the party. As Joshua Tait writes at The Bulwark, conservatives are reaching back to the anti-majoritarian arguments of intellectuals like William F. Buckley to justify their quest for power at any cost. It's a dire threat to America's democratic institutions.

But what has been less remarked upon is that it isn't at all impossible for Republicans to compete in fair elections. With just a slight moderation in policy and by putting up their strongest elected officials as leaders, they would easily be able to assemble a national majority sooner or later. Instead they are choosing Donald Trump, and trying to rig elections because that's the only way to stuff him down the nation's throat. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans- ... 09599.html


It's because they choose Trump, they could win in 2024.

The GOP wouldn't persist with Trump if Trump wasn't galvanizing GOIP supporters.

All that is required is for Biden to be a total balls up. He is doing real well on that front so far. :wink:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29127
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:24 pm

Republican Party playing Russian Roulette with Trump! :D


The Week
Trump doubly jeopardized the GOP

Damon Linker, Senior correspondent
Wed, June 2, 2021, 11:49 AM

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Republicans can't win with Trump, but they may also be unable to win without him.

In such a situation, the GOP would face two paths forward: The prospect of losing the presidency for several election cycles as the party figures out a successful new platform and coalition — or attempting to win dirty, which means anti-democratically.

There are numerous signs that the GOP is already laying the groundwork for the latter. Such efforts will increase dramatically if the party's efforts to find an alternative to Trump fall short in 2024.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-doubly ... 10299.html
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16537
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests