The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:39 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:

2016 was a celebration of Democracy. First time in history where the establishment was told by the deep to get on their bikes and ride over a cliff.

Ironically Trump did not celebrate Democracy after losing the 2020 election and was sent on his bike over the cliff! :D :wink:


And contrast this to the celebration that lasted 4 long years by the Democrats which tried to undermine him at every turn.

Did the Democrats accept the result? No they didn't.

At least with Trump, he only caused a russus of some weeks, by challenging the result with any legal means available to him. Then he departed the WH at the eleventh hour.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29636
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:41 am

Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:

2016 was a celebration of Democracy. First time in history where the establishment was told by the deep to get on their bikes and ride over a cliff.

Ironically Trump did not celebrate Democracy after losing the 2020 election and was sent on his bike over the cliff! :D :wink:

That’s not an irony Kicks it was an inevitability, considering he clearly said he will not accept the result if he lost which exactly what he said in 2016 too. What cunts him and all his supporters.
He also claimed there was wide spread electoral fraud and started 60 lawsuits but not one lawyer walked into a courtroom and uttered the word voter fraud.


What he says and what he does are 2 totally different things.

All well and good saying he won't accept it, but when you leave the WH, his actions alone imply he does accept the result even if he does feel the elections were unfair.

And unfair they were. It was never a level playing field with the media.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29636
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:57 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:

2016 was a celebration of Democracy. First time in history where the establishment was told by the deep to get on their bikes and ride over a cliff.

Ironically Trump did not celebrate Democracy after losing the 2020 election and was sent on his bike over the cliff! :D :wink:

That’s not an irony Kicks it was an inevitability, considering he clearly said he will not accept the result if he lost which exactly what he said in 2016 too. What cunts him and all his supporters.
He also claimed there was wide spread electoral fraud and started 60 lawsuits but not one lawyer walked into a courtroom and uttered the word voter fraud.


What he says and what he does are 2 totally different things.

All well and good saying he won't accept it, but when you leave the WH, his actions alone imply he does accept the result even if he does feel the elections were unfair.

And unfair they were. It was never a level playing field with the media.

You stupid idiot.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15532
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:15 pm

The Trump movement in the last 6 months has raised so much money that the GOP war chest is flush with $102 million dollars for the 2022 primaries and the 2024 Trump campaign to MAGA! 8)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29636
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:45 pm

Paphitis wrote:The Trump movement in the last 6 months has raised so much money that the GOP war chest is flush with $102 million dollars for the 2022 primaries and the 2024 Trump campaign to MAGA! 8)


102 million dollars is less than needed to run for one important senate seat! :wink:

In any case, if I am not mistaken, that 100 million dollars is what Trump tricked his brain dead supporters to send him money to fight the BIG lie that the 2020 election was stolen. :wink:

Talk about screwing his own supporters and Giuliani also as he is crying poverty and no law license to practice at the moment. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Londonrake » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:59 pm

Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:18 pm

Londonrake wrote:https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/01/election-2020-campaign-spending-set-to-hit-record-11-billion.html

.

They are saying how much they expected it to cost. The final figure was very close to 14 billion dollars. What a democracy. They can keep it.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15532
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:24 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The Trump movement in the last 6 months has raised so much money that the GOP war chest is flush with $102 million dollars for the 2022 primaries and the 2024 Trump campaign to MAGA! 8)


102 million dollars is less than needed to run for one important senate seat! :wink:

In any case, if I am not mistaken, that 100 million dollars is what Trump tricked his brain dead supporters to send him money to fight the BIG lie that the 2020 election was stolen. :wink:

Talk about screwing his own supporters and Giuliani also as he is crying poverty and no law license to practice at the moment. :lol:


No, it's just donations from the masses for the campaigns of 2022 and 2024. 8)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29636
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:26 am

Sky News Australia - a news network in its own right and fully owned by Murdoch and sister network to all the other Sky News located globally, including Sky News UK just got banned by YouTuibe.

In other words deplatformed - the acusation is that they spread misinformation about COVID-19.

tyhey did not do that all. They just provided balanced reporting.

The Australian Media Watchdog must now ban YouTube from Australia and if they do not like it, then even ban Google Services from Australia.

How dare they interfere with an Australian News Network.

These are dangerous times.

If you asked me that this was even possible a few years ago, I would never have believed it.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29636
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Lordo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:34 pm

Paphitis wrote:Sky News Australia - a news network in its own right and fully owned by Murdoch and sister network to all the other Sky News located globally, including Sky News UK just got banned by YouTuibe.

In other words deplatformed - the acusation is that they spread misinformation about COVID-19.

tyhey did not do that all. They just provided balanced reporting.

The Australian Media Watchdog must now ban YouTube from Australia and if they do not like it, then even ban Google Services from Australia.

How dare they interfere with an Australian News Network.

These are dangerous times.

If you asked me that this was even possible a few years ago, I would never have believed it.


What?

Murdoch balanced?

You both fuck off you cunts.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15532
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests