The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...the war against Armenia

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:45 pm

...will you join me?

I will be the one under the Flag of Cyprus.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Maximus » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:51 pm

"The path to lasting peace in this region is through the withdrawal of Armenians from every inch of Azerbaijani territory they have occupied,”

“It is not acceptable that the Minsk Group is still seeking a ceasefire; the invaders must get out of this territory so that there is a solution here,”

“I warn those who support this rogue state that they will be questioned before the common conscience of humanity."

Erdoğan said.

He should take his own advice with regards to Cyprus, Libya and Syria.

Hypocrite.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5744
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Kikapu » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Maximus wrote:"The path to lasting peace in this region is through the withdrawal of Armenians from every inch of Azerbaijani territory they have occupied,”

“It is not acceptable that the Minsk Group is still seeking a ceasefire; the invaders must get out of this territory so that there is a solution here,”

“I warn those who support this rogue state that they will be questioned before the common conscience of humanity."

Erdoğan said.

He should take his own advice with regards to Cyprus, Libya and Syria.

Hypocrite.

Doesn’t Erdogan sound like a drunk person trying to talk and walk like a sober person? :D

Every time he talks the way he does what you wrote above, the whole world is laughing at him for being drunk and incoherent. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15549
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:14 am

Kikapu wrote:
Maximus wrote:"The path to lasting peace in this region is through the withdrawal of Armenians from every inch of Azerbaijani territory they have occupied,”

“It is not acceptable that the Minsk Group is still seeking a ceasefire; the invaders must get out of this territory so that there is a solution here,”

“I warn those who support this rogue state that they will be questioned before the common conscience of humanity."

Erdoğan said.

He should take his own advice with regards to Cyprus, Libya and Syria.

Hypocrite.

Doesn’t Erdogan sound like a drunk person trying to talk and walk like a sober person? :D

Every time he talks the way he does what you wrote above, the whole world is laughing at him for being drunk and incoherent. :lol:

You forget that most of us here don’t know Turkish so we can’t tell if what he’s saying sounds good or not! :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Paphitis » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:06 am

It seems to me that Turkey needs a war to save Erdowan’s political skin by rallying nationalists.

Tried with Greece, but Greece is too strong and too much of a gamble for them as it might be a fight they would lose. So now, they choose a weaker country, Armenia, and they are using proxies from Syria.

This Turkey is an appalling country. Nothing quite like them. They have thrusted themselves among the most deplorable of rogues and the Turks need to be ashamed of themselves.

I think it’s time for US, EU, France and Russia to wake up and take this rogue down a peg or 2. Erdowan is now not unlike Adolf Hitler.

They have threatened just about every country in the region - Syria, Israel, Egypt, Libya, Greece, Cyprus and now poor Armenia. I mean seriously, Armenia is a tiny country, a homeland of 6 million Armenians. Leave the poor buggers alone.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27809
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby yialousa1971 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:24 am

User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby yialousa1971 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:37 am

Get Real! wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...if one is talking Turkey, it is "the war against Armenia".

There is no war against Armenia… not a single bullet was fired in/at Armenia!

The Nagorno-Karabakh disputed territory is in Azerbaijan!

Know your subject well or don’t start the thread.


Stupid Chicken the Armenians have been there for over 2500 years. :roll:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:12 am

yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...if one is talking Turkey, it is "the war against Armenia".

There is no war against Armenia… not a single bullet was fired in/at Armenia!

The Nagorno-Karabakh disputed territory is in Azerbaijan!

Know your subject well or don’t start the thread.


Stupid Chicken the Armenians have been there for over 2500 years. :roll:

Stupid Greek idiot, if you go back another 5,000 years you’ll find that there were a bunch of monkeys there swinging from trees and eating bananas.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby yialousa1971 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:22 am

Get Real! wrote:
yialousa1971 wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...if one is talking Turkey, it is "the war against Armenia".

There is no war against Armenia… not a single bullet was fired in/at Armenia!

The Nagorno-Karabakh disputed territory is in Azerbaijan!

Know your subject well or don’t start the thread.


Stupid Chicken the Armenians have been there for over 2500 years. :roll:

Stupid Greek idiot, if you go back another 5,000 years you’ll find that there were a bunch of monkeys there swinging from trees and eating bananas.


Stupid Turk you were in Mongolia 2000 years ago! :evil:
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby yialousa1971 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:56 am

User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6143
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests