The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...the war against Armenia

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

...the war against Armenia

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:28 pm

...i think the issue merits its own thread,



...are Armenians European, and living in the Russian Sphere; indeed it is a possibility that Europeans and Russians may see it that way.

...in any case, Turkey has chosen to find a way to involve another neighbour into open hostility, and with the loss of civilian lives.

...let's not forget Cyprus' immediate reaction toward Armenia, as an ally, and Greece who have admitted that they have made the same commitment to them.

...while in Belarus, only Cyprus reminds the EU; of sanctions, to have meaning, based on Universal Principals, tough issues like Turkey's Erdogan cannot be ignored because "real money" is involved, they cannot pick and choose.

...and, just when "sanctions" started taking shape, out pops this little war; cheers!

...here's a thought, is it in Armenia where Russia joins NATO (and the EU); that Turkey leaves (to join China's sphere)?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:46 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...i think the issue merits its own thread,

Maybe, but you’re not the one who should be starting it because you clearly don’t have the skills to initiate threads that will generate an interest.

First of all, drop the three dots before every sentence you type because it is grammatically wrong and looks stupid.

If you’re going to copy something that I do at least try to understand how and when I use the three dots.

And last but not least, forget the biased YouTube videos from complete unknowns and start reading/linking to articles from well-known credible and licensed news sources.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:19 pm

...thank-you for you concern.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Btw, I forgot to mention that the thread title is also stupid!

It should be:

“The recent/current Nagorno-Karabakh hostilities”

Or skirmishes, or clashes... or something like that.

The insistence on all threads following the pattern...

“The war against ABC”
“The war against XYZ”
“The war against PQH”

...etc, is nothing short of a compulsive disorder!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Londonrake » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:25 am

Get Real! wrote:And last but not least, forget the biased YouTube videos from complete unknowns and start reading/linking to articles from well-known credible and licensed news sources.


Absolutely. Particularly wrt some guy, sitting in a flat with a server, trawling the net all day, including feeds from state propaganda outlets. Not related to any news gathering outfit or even member of a team. No people actually on the ground or localized resources at all. Just a loner, like us. Or, a website posting articles from such people (as long as they suit the site’s myopic political agenda of course).

All people/sites whose very “independence” is apparently the gold standard in providing “The Truth” though. :roll:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:21 am

Londonrake wrote:
Get Real! wrote:And last but not least, forget the biased YouTube videos from complete unknowns and start reading/linking to articles from well-known credible and licensed news sources.


Absolutely. Particularly wrt some guy, sitting in a flat with a server, trawling the net all day, including feeds from state propaganda outlets. Not related to any news gathering outfit or even member of a team. No people actually on the ground or localized resources at all. Just a loner, like us. Or, a website posting articles from such people (as long as they suit the site’s myopic political agenda of course).

All people/sites whose very “independence” is apparently the gold standard in providing “The Truth” though. :roll:

And look at that stupid title/poster on that video… talk about sensationalism! :roll: :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:11 pm

...if one is talking Turkey, it is "the war against Armenia".
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:55 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...if one is talking Turkey, it is "the war against Armenia".

There is no war against Armenia… not a single bullet was fired in/at Armenia!

The Nagorno-Karabakh disputed territory is in Azerbaijan!

Know your subject well or don’t start the thread.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:15 pm

...ask an Armenian, they may disagree with you.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...the war against Armenia

Postby Get Real! » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:20 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...ask an Armenian, they may disagree with you.

Just go kill yourself or something... do something useful for once.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 42897
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests