The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Paphitis views in Trump

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

DO YOU SUPPORT PAPHITIS VIEWS ON TRUMP ?

Poll ended at Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:19 am

Yes I do
0
No votes
No I do not
5
100%
 
Total votes : 5

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby miltiades » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:03 am

I have a feeling that Paphitis has been summ9ned by Trump to the US in order to assume control of Marshal Law enforcement soon to be introduced by Trump.His ...vast experience in Syria and his ....success in deposing Assad has no doubt impressed Trump. By the way, as the poll has now ended we can see that not a single member has supported his views on Trump, I'm sure Paphitis will call this .....fake and demand a .. . Recount :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby yialousa1971 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:54 am

How do I vote? :D
User avatar
yialousa1971
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6222
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:55 pm
Location: With my friends on the Cyprus forum

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby miltiades » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:09 am

No need for a vote. This idiot's views are well known. He lives in a dream world, he tells the forum that he has debts amounting to millions, also that he flies planes. He gives the impression that he knows everything about.anything when in fact he knows fuck all about anything
He thinks that the shines out of Trump's arse when in fact Trump's arse is where his brains are. Pa-fidis is a first class idiot and im rather surprised that some of you haven't sussed him out yet.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:16 pm

miltiades wrote:I have a feeling that Paphitis has been summ9ned by Trump to the US in order to assume control of Marshal Law enforcement soon to be introduced by Trump.His ...vast experience in Syria and his ....success in deposing Assad has no doubt impressed Trump. By the way, as the poll has now ended we can see that not a single member has supported his views on Trump, I'm sure Paphitis will call this .....fake and demand a .. . Recount :lol:


Trump doesn’t need to do any such thing.

All he has to do now is transfer power on the 20th.

The damage has now been done to Biden and the pathway to 2024 has been set. The people will be begging and pleading for Trump within 12 months.

Martial Law is just another scare mongering campaign of the Corporate Media. No US military commander will in all consciousness turn the US For es on the American People. The people voted and the institutions have declared Biden the winner. Hence Biden is Commander in Chief as of the 20th. No commander will invoke Martial Law with the intent to changing that.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29674
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:48 pm

miltiades wrote:No need for a vote. This idiot's views are well known. He lives in a dream world, he tells the forum that he has debts amounting to millions, also that he flies planes. He gives the impression that he knows everything about.anything when in fact he knows fuck all about anything
He thinks that the shines out of Trump's arse when in fact Trump's arse is where his brains are. Pa-fidis is a first class idiot and im rather surprised that some of you haven't sussed him out yet.


You are a sell out

Btw, I have a line of credit worth about 1.5. Hardly millions.

But it’s about to become 3.5 million. As I got my approval letter for it. :D

It doesn’t mean I have a debt of 1.5 million. I’ve only drawn out about a third of it so about 500K. And that’s absolutely stuff all.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29674
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Londonrake » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Paphitis wrote:Btw, I have a line of credit worth about 1.5. Hardly millions.

But it’s about to become 3.5 million. As I got my approval letter for it. :D

It doesn’t mean I have a debt of 1.5 million. I’ve only drawn out about a third of it so about 500K. And that’s absolutely stuff all.


If you should suffer an irresistible urge to be charitable.................... 8)
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, I have a line of credit worth about 1.5. Hardly millions.

But it’s about to become 3.5 million. As I got my approval letter for it. :D

It doesn’t mean I have a debt of 1.5 million. I’ve only drawn out about a third of it so about 500K. And that’s absolutely stuff all.


If you should suffer an irresistible urge to be charitable.................... 8)


Oh hang on a mo, who is in debt here? Me or you? :)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29674
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Londonrake » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:52 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, I have a line of credit worth about 1.5. Hardly millions.

But it’s about to become 3.5 million. As I got my approval letter for it. :D

It doesn’t mean I have a debt of 1.5 million. I’ve only drawn out about a third of it so about 500K. And that’s absolutely stuff all.


If you should suffer an irresistible urge to be charitable.................... 8)


Oh hang on a mo, who is in debt here? Me or you? :)


Well - you know - I can always use a little help. I'm likely gonna get locked down here - again - next week and Mrs LR has all these.................................................... "projects". :(

Actually lock downs have been a blessing. It's given us a chance to go over all the things I've done wrong over the past 15 years. :argue:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:03 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, I have a line of credit worth about 1.5. Hardly millions.

But it’s about to become 3.5 million. As I got my approval letter for it. :D

It doesn’t mean I have a debt of 1.5 million. I’ve only drawn out about a third of it so about 500K. And that’s absolutely stuff all.


If you should suffer an irresistible urge to be charitable.................... 8)


Oh hang on a mo, who is in debt here? Me or you? :)


Well - you know - I can always use a little help. I'm likely gonna get locked down here - again - next week and Mrs LR has all these.................................................... "projects". :(

Actually lock downs have been a blessing. It's given us a chance to go over all the things I've done wrong over the past 15 years. :argue:


Look at all the money you have saved by not being able to travel anywhere on a holiday! :wink:

Come to think of it, the same applies to all of us. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16691
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Paphitis views in Trump

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:17 am

Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Btw, I have a line of credit worth about 1.5. Hardly millions.

But it’s about to become 3.5 million. As I got my approval letter for it. :D

It doesn’t mean I have a debt of 1.5 million. I’ve only drawn out about a third of it so about 500K. And that’s absolutely stuff all.


If you should suffer an irresistible urge to be charitable.................... 8)


Oh hang on a mo, who is in debt here? Me or you? :)


Well - you know - I can always use a little help. I'm likely gonna get locked down here - again - next week and Mrs LR has all these.................................................... "projects". :(

Actually lock downs have been a blessing. It's given us a chance to go over all the things I've done wrong over the past 15 years. :argue:


Look at all the money you have saved by not being able to travel anywhere on a holiday! :wink:

Come to think of it, the same applies to all of us. :lol:


Did you see the Corbett Report documentaries? He is an intelligent fella, always doing very thorough research and analysis.

I call him a real journalist. I’m still hoping he is wrong 100% on all accounts though, but he puts forward a lot of food for thought.

According to him, some of us may not ever be allowed to travel in the future as we all become interconnected where the authorities are even able to scan our brains and thoughts and also detect our emotions whenever we read articles or watch news. No vaccine, no travel. No conformity, no travel. And no job either.

All this is just around the corner and they are using the COVID Virus to convince us that it’s all very necessary to keep us safe and for our own good.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29674
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests