The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:16 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:I always get concerns when anyone starts talking with themselves! :wink:


I was waiting for you.

You always following me round! 8)


:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you’re acting paranoid! :D



No don't be silly.

No paranoia involved. I just post and then go Que, ....and expect you to be there.

What took you so long? :lol:

I'm just intrigued as to why you say the A319 is a seater...

I am up late so that I can wish friends Happy Thanksgiving and monitoring the forum in between calls. :wink:

I didn’t realize I was on a retainer to respond right away to your post! :lol:

What’s your question on the A319 again?


I'm just intrigued at your joke that it was a 3 seater? :lol:

Max confirmed that it was a 3 seater. :D

I didn’t expect an A319 would be used for such long distance without having only few seats and additional fuel tanks if it were to make a non stop flight. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16691
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:25 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:He promises to stop following you once you make a concession speech.

He expects one from Trump of course but a second one on this forum from you! :)


Not till the fat lady sings sport! :D
.

The fat lady already sung on November 3rd! :D

It’s just that some people are hard of hearing! :lol:


Nope. We will wait for the judgments. :D


Judgement has been passed. :D

Biden 306 electoral votes.......80 million votes.
Trump 232 electoral votes......74 million votes.


After potential fraud and election fixing! :D


Do you know how many thousands of people it would have taken to mass a wide spread election fraud across 5-6 states Biden flipped to win? :roll:

If the Trump’s legal team can’t solve such a mass fraud as an open & shut case only tells me that Trump’s legal team is really stupid not being able to uncover it, or that it never happened and Trump lost because more people hate him then love him. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16691
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:27 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:He promises to stop following you once you make a concession speech.

He expects one from Trump of course but a second one on this forum from you! :)


Not till the fat lady sings sport! :D
.

The fat lady already sung on November 3rd! :D

It’s just that some people are hard of hearing! :lol:


Nope. We will wait for the judgments. :D


Judgement has been passed. :D

Biden 306 electoral votes.......80 million votes.
Trump 232 electoral votes......74 million votes.


After potential fraud and election fixing! :D


Do you know how many thousands of people it would have taken to mass a wide spread election fraud across 5-6 states Biden flipped to win? :roll:

If the Trump’s legal team can’t solve such a mass fraud as an open & shut case only tells me that Trump’s legal team is really stupid not being able to uncover it, or that it never happened and Trump lost because more people hate him then love him. :roll:


yes they know, which is why we may have a case. :D

IN Pa's case, it's just a case of PA changing the goalposts illegally and unconstitutionally.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29675
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:30 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:He promises to stop following you once you make a concession speech.

He expects one from Trump of course but a second one on this forum from you! :)


Not till the fat lady sings sport! :D
.

The fat lady already sung on November 3rd! :D

It’s just that some people are hard of hearing! :lol:


Nope. We will wait for the judgments. :D


Judgement has been passed. :D

Biden 306 electoral votes.......80 million votes.
Trump 232 electoral votes......74 million votes.


After potential fraud and election fixing! :D


Do you know how many thousands of people it would have taken to mass a wide spread election fraud across 5-6 states Biden flipped to win? :roll:

If the Trump’s legal team can’t solve such a mass fraud as an open & shut case only tells me that Trump’s legal team is really stupid not being able to uncover it, or that it never happened and Trump lost because more people hate him then love him. :roll:


yes they know, which is why we may have a case. :D

Ok, so Trump’s legal team is stupid then because most of the states in question has already registered their votes. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16691
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:34 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:He promises to stop following you once you make a concession speech.

He expects one from Trump of course but a second one on this forum from you! :)


Not till the fat lady sings sport! :D
.

The fat lady already sung on November 3rd! :D

It’s just that some people are hard of hearing! :lol:


Nope. We will wait for the judgments. :D


Judgement has been passed. :D

Biden 306 electoral votes.......80 million votes.
Trump 232 electoral votes......74 million votes.


After potential fraud and election fixing! :D


Do you know how many thousands of people it would have taken to mass a wide spread election fraud across 5-6 states Biden flipped to win? :roll:

If the Trump’s legal team can’t solve such a mass fraud as an open & shut case only tells me that Trump’s legal team is really stupid not being able to uncover it, or that it never happened and Trump lost because more people hate him then love him. :roll:


yes they know, which is why we may have a case. :D

Ok, so Trump’s legal team is stupid then because most of the states in question has already registered their votes. :roll:


Certification means nothing. It can be reversed.

and some of the States being challenged haven't certified.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29675
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:41 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:He promises to stop following you once you make a concession speech.

He expects one from Trump of course but a second one on this forum from you! :)


Not till the fat lady sings sport! :D
.

The fat lady already sung on November 3rd! :D

It’s just that some people are hard of hearing! :lol:


Nope. We will wait for the judgments. :D


Judgement has been passed. :D

Biden 306 electoral votes.......80 million votes.
Trump 232 electoral votes......74 million votes.


After potential fraud and election fixing! :D


Do you know how many thousands of people it would have taken to mass a wide spread election fraud across 5-6 states Biden flipped to win? :roll:

If the Trump’s legal team can’t solve such a mass fraud as an open & shut case only tells me that Trump’s legal team is really stupid not being able to uncover it, or that it never happened and Trump lost because more people hate him then love him. :roll:


yes they know, which is why we may have a case. :D

Ok, so Trump’s legal team is stupid then because most of the states in question has already registered their votes. :roll:


Certification means nothing. It can be reversed.

and some of the States being challenged haven't certified.


Some states haven’t certified their votes yet because they have specific dates to do it by. The states which have already been certified cannot be changed and those states already make Biden a winner. Trump will be evicted from the White House on January 20th.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16691
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:43 am

Kikapu wrote:
Some states haven’t certified their votes yet because they have specific dates to do it by. The states which have already been certified cannot be changed and those states already make Biden a winner. Trump will be evicted from the White House on January 20th.


Oh and some states have been told not to certify them till tomorrow, where there is a court hearing. :D
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29675
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:47 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Some states haven’t certified their votes yet because they have specific dates to do it by. The states which have already been certified cannot be changed and those states already make Biden a winner. Trump will be evicted from the White House on January 20th.


Oh and some states have been told not to certify them till tomorrow, where there is a court hearing. :D


Tomorrow’s hearing has no bearing on the other states. It won’t even have any bearing on the state the hearing is based on, Pennsylvania.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16691
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Well looks like Trump just released 3 Iranian Terrorists

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:32 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Some states haven’t certified their votes yet because they have specific dates to do it by. The states which have already been certified cannot be changed and those states already make Biden a winner. Trump will be evicted from the White House on January 20th.


Oh and some states have been told not to certify them till tomorrow, where there is a court hearing. :D


Tomorrow’s hearing has no bearing on the other states. It won’t even have any bearing on the state the hearing is based on, Pennsylvania.


There is plenty that wll be pending for other states as well from what they are saying.

Either it's accurate or its not. But I want to find out.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29675
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests