The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why I support Trump - his legacy

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby erolz66 » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Paphitis wrote:Who are you talking about now.


What I am talking about is Trump will do things like declare 'I do not know who this person or group are, I have never met them', when there are photos of him on the Whitehouse website meeting said person and transcripts of him talking about said person.

You do exactly the same when you claim you are "not at all familiar with any of these cases you claim to be pedophiles" and yet if you search for your posts with just the specific name "John Hamilton Buckley" you get at least 6 times where you post quoting a reference to this specific person and you reply about THIS SPECIFIC PERSON, that you NOW say 'you are not familiar with'. It is beyond pathetic. It is pure Paphetic.
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4368
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Get Real! » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:23 pm

User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:52 pm



Here are your 2 gods in the picture below.

Trump is far more honest than you are you drongo! :D

I pick trump any day and twice on Sunday.

BTW, I actually take offence how you insinuate I I worship pastors of any kind in order to insinuate I am a religious person. I'm not religious. Quite the Atheist in fact. I am more a heretic like you accuse the Greeks because I prefer the Greek Antiquities and Classical Philosophy. But I support freedom of religion and worship. No skin off my back. And I also have no problem for my kids to attend schools owned by religious institutions. I actually prefer them to state controlled public schools because they are better. And more disciplined. Nothing more than that.

Image
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Get Real! » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:08 pm

Paphitis wrote:BTW, I actually take offence how you insinuate I I worship pastors of any kind in order to insinuate I am a religious person. I'm not religious. Quite the Atheist in fact.

You pretend to be an atheist yet in your eyes Trump represents sanctity and is thus able to deliver redemption to his followers and indeed the whole nation!

So with fervor you await for his theocracy to be extended for another 4 years! :lol:

You are a "closet-religious" individual Paphitis, who needs a master... :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:53 pm

Trump was a psycho before he became president, but his idiotic supporters did not care. :roll:

User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18011
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:00 am

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:BTW, I actually take offence how you insinuate I I worship pastors of any kind in order to insinuate I am a religious person. I'm not religious. Quite the Atheist in fact.

You pretend to be an atheist yet in your eyes Trump represents sanctity and is thus able to deliver redemption to his followers and indeed the whole nation!

So with fervor you await for his theocracy to be extended for another 4 years! :lol:

You are a "closet-religious" individual Paphitis, who needs a master... :)


Oh dear. So by your admission right there, you admit Trump represents a theocracy. Well in the US there is no such thing as their is a delineation between State and church. Cyprus however is more of a theocracy,

But if you are associating Trump with a theocracy, then what’s your problem? This by default means there is a clear Christian moral compass and direction particularly on social issues with regards to the right of life for the unborn. This is noble. It’s what our Western Society needs in the US, Europe and Australia. I See Christianity isn’t the enemy. Quite the opposite. I see them as a force for general good.

You are just a Trump fan who is in the closet or you simply don’t know it yet. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:02 am

Kikapu wrote:Trump was a psycho before he became president, but his idiotic supporters did not care. :roll:



Keep doing that. Last time this was done, was the Democrats undoing.

They are basically saying this about their own constituency who will drop them like a hot cake and vote for Trump or Carlson in in 2024.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby miltiades » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:43 am

One has to be utterly stupid to support an arsehole such as Trump!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 19837
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Kikapu » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:09 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump was a psycho before he became president, but his idiotic supporters did not care. :roll:



Keep doing that. Last time this was done, was the Democrats undoing.

They are basically saying this about their own constituency who will drop them like a hot cake and vote for Trump or Carlson in in 2024.


Lighten up, Paphitis. :D

Just a question. As a Trump supporter, do you find any humour in any of these videos by Bill Maher on Trump? :D

It only political satire which are hilarious most of the time, even when he makes fun of the Democrats. :D

Just want to know where your sense of humour tolerance level is? :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18011
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:33 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Trump was a psycho before he became president, but his idiotic supporters did not care. :roll:



Keep doing that. Last time this was done, was the Democrats undoing.

They are basically saying this about their own constituency who will drop them like a hot cake and vote for Trump or Carlson in in 2024.


Lighten up, Paphitis. :D

Just a question. As a Trump supporter, do you find any humour in any of these videos by Bill Maher on Trump? :D

It only political satire which are hilarious most of the time, even when he makes fun of the Democrats. :D

Just want to know where your sense of humour tolerance level is? :wink:


Sorry, but because I’m pressed with time, I didn’t watch the video as I thought it was another one pitched at us despicable deplorables.

To answer your question, I appreciate humour whether aimed to others, myself or Trump. Yes ok point taken. Political satire is fine and Trump is such an easy target for it too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests