The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Why I support Trump - his legacy

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:52 am

I found this on social media.

The chap that made the video heads the Australian Christian League - an inter faith organisation that represents Anglican, Catholic and yes, Orthodox Christian faiths as well as many other smaller denominations.

A very likeable chap. Also a Democrat supporter in 2016 by his own admission. Someone who changed views recently and he eloquently puts his view across and in my opinion he is 99% correct.

His views are exactly the reason why and millions more also support Trump.

The rest of view have betrayed humanity, and the greater good and sided with true evil. He fought for you and you didn’t even know it because the MSM programmed your feeble brains into mindless drones. :lol:

It’s worth watching and it will be very difficult for some of you when you hear the truth.

This is Trump’s legacy and on the whole it is probably the best legacy of any US President in a very long time.

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:03 am

Wrong video!

This is the video to watch about Trumps legacy/impact. This is the reason why I support Trump. I could never put it as well as this guy can which is why I post it. It basically encapsulates me as close enough to 100% accurately.

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:47 am

Paphitis wrote:Wrong video!

This is the video to watch about Trumps legacy/impact. This is the reason why I support Trump. I could never put it as well as this guy can which is why I post it. It basically encapsulates me as close enough to 100% accurately.


Just to let you know that for a change, I did watch the video to see what made you a Trumpeter. :wink:

Well, the guy in the video is a religious freak, and as one, he has shown what hypocrites the religious freaks Trump supporters are. When he stated the religious freaks of Americans voted for Trump over Biden despite all of Trump’s corrupt morality over Biden, despite not one single bad word against Biden’s character, it goes to show the hypocrisy of the religious right. They voted because of faith over substance and Trump is not a religious freak or anyway near it, but a charlatan who has pulled the wool over the gullible religious political peasant. :roll:

Most of the economic success he attributed to Trump were started by Obama. Trump just rode the coattails of Obama’s presidency. The tax cut added trillions to the debt by giving the benefits mostly to the very rich and some crumbs to the rest. Huge corporate tax cut benefitted himself, his family and friends. As for his legacy, yes, he will be known for adding trillions to the debt and try to destroy the fabrics of the American democracy. I wouldn’t be too happy if I were Trump. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18011
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:53 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Wrong video!

This is the video to watch about Trumps legacy/impact. This is the reason why I support Trump. I could never put it as well as this guy can which is why I post it. It basically encapsulates me as close enough to 100% accurately.


Just to let you know that for a change, I did watch the video to see what made you a Trumpeter. :wink:

Well, the guy in the video is a religious freak, and as one, he has shown what hypocrites the religious freaks Trump supporters are. When he stated the religious freaks of Americans voted for Trump over Biden despite all of Trump’s corrupt morality over Biden, despite not one single bad word against Biden’s character, it goes to show the hypocrisy of the religious right. They voted because of faith over substance and Trump is not a religious freak or anyway near it, but a charlatan who has pulled the wool over the gullible religious political peasant. :roll:

Most of the economic success he attributed to Trump were started by Obama. Trump just rode the coattails of Obama’s presidency. The tax cut added trillions to the debt by giving the benefits mostly to the very rich and some crumbs to the rest. Huge corporate tax cut benefitted himself, his family and friends. As for his legacy, yes, he will be known for adding trillions to the debt and try to destroy the fabrics of the American democracy. I wouldn’t be too happy if I were Trump. :wink:


Religious yes. A religious freak no. He stands up for Christian social issues - anti full term abortion and the like. Christians are not religious freaks. We are not talking about ISIL here. Just normal god fearing people who follow their Lord and have great moral belief systems in life.

The ACL is an Australian lobby group and he is an elected head of it representing inter faith religions like Anglican, Catholic and Orthodoxy. And he is one very fine ambassador for Christianity I must say. Very crisp, to the point, intelligent, and very sophisticated.

See that is what you don’t get! Biden and the establishment politicians are far more corrupt and far more morally corrupt as individuals than Trump. Trump did not display any of his human short comings in office. He wasn’t a okay boy like in the past. As if none of us mere males wouldn’t have done any of the things he did as a playboy. I probably would. Good enough to admit it. The guy in the video might not though. Good on him for being a much stronger make with greater discipline when it comes to these things. I respect that no end because it’s right so he definitely has one up on the lines of me and Trump. But nevertheless, whatever human weaknesses makes like me might have, I am still a living father and family man who works very hard and have done more good things than bad and that’s something makes like me and Trump can hang their hats on.

The above is exactly the reason why my children are attending Anglican Private school. It costs me 50k a year but by gee, they are surrounded by balanced people. Like my Dad use to say. Hang with Turkeys, you will become one. :)

The corporate tax cuts Trump delivered were the catalyst for major investment and millions of jobs. Millions of people going to work. Unemployment the lowest for 50 years.

And wage growth of 47% to workers on low pay.

More people paying tax and less people on government handouts. More importantly, millions of people (10 million I believe the number is) off food stamps.

These people were in food stamps or unemployed when Obama left office and they remained so till the day Trump overhauled the tax system which caused one of the biggest manufacturing surges in the US economy.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:16 am

I mean that’s all you got. That Trump use to think with his dick. Like most males including me especially in my younger days.

Probably unlike the guy in the video.

No doubt, the guy in the video is a better person. I’m happy to admit it.

And as if thinking with your dick means he is corrupt and morally corrupt and whitewashes all the other things Trump did like give the poor a chance.

Trump is authentic. He doesn’t hide what he use to be or was. Nor does he hide his bombastic nature which cut through so many areas and got things done.

He was fearless and he did the things no establishment politician could ever do.

Christians were faced with a choice. I am sure so many are disagreeable with Trumps past. But Trump offered them something resembling a moralist approach on social issues. Something that was never offered by the Democrats or Biden ever. So of course they would vote for Trump. It’s only natural.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Get Real! » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:26 am

Trump would make a great Televangelist for he has the right "qualities" like...

• He loves to be on stage and listen to his voice.
• He can spew volumes of disjointed drivel for hours upon end.
• He loves to be adored and followed, etc.

So there’s no doubt Trump would make a great Televangelist and probably swallow Copeland’s empire whole, within a month!

However, the position of president of a country is not suitable for a televangelist because a president needs to be a civil servant, not a demigod! (that is one that serves instead of wanting to be served)

A president needs to be wise not foolhardy and selfish like Trump.

A president needs to consult a wide array of experts so as to make informed decisions, not issue orders and declarations like a Roman emperor which is what Trump has been doing.

A president needs to put the nation FIRST not himself; as Trump has been doing, and so forth.

Now as to why *you* find Trump so alluring… that’s an easy one to answer!

You’re looking for a terrestrial God to adore and follow because such is your nature.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Kikapu » Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:45 am

Paphitis wrote:I mean that’s all you got. That Trump use to think with his dick. Like most males including me especially in my younger days.

Probably unlike the guy in the video.

No doubt, the guy in the video is a better person. I’m happy to admit it.

And as if thinking with your dick means he is corrupt and morally corrupt and whitewashes all the other things Trump did like give the poor a chance.

Trump is authentic. He doesn’t hide what he use to be or was. Nor does he hide his bombastic nature which cut through so many areas and got things done.

He was fearless and he did the things no establishment politician could ever do.

Christians were faced with a choice. I am sure so many are disagreeable with Trumps past. But Trump offered them something resembling a moralist approach on social issues. Something that was never offered by the Democrats or Biden ever. So of course they would vote for Trump. It’s only natural.


It wasn’t about Trump was thinking with his dick that he lost the election, but he was not thinking with his head. He divided the country more than it already was. He is responsible for many deaths from COVID-19 because he politicized it. He was stupid and had no idea how to deal with it. He listened to voodoo doctors and dismissed science. He supported the racist. He violated demonstrators constitution rights to peaceful assembly. He is a self centered cunt and only thinks what he can get out personally. He is a con man, an entertaining one, but still a con man which many of his brain-dead supporters got taken. The end result was, that more Americans voted for Biden just to get rid of Trump.

They wanted to get rid of Trump at all cost because it became to vote against the devil you knew situation. A true American would accept the election results and get prepared for the next election, but the Republicans do not believe in democracy, but believe they are entitled to remain in office. Hopefully the two Senate run offs in Georgia will go to the Democrats just to take the power away from Republicans for not respecting people’s votes. This may be the beginning of the end for the Republican Party as we know it, and that would be a bad thing for American Democracy, because without an opposition, then the Democratic Party will become the cunts, just as the Republican Party is now.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18011
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:03 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I mean that’s all you got. That Trump use to think with his dick. Like most males including me especially in my younger days.

Probably unlike the guy in the video.

No doubt, the guy in the video is a better person. I’m happy to admit it.

And as if thinking with your dick means he is corrupt and morally corrupt and whitewashes all the other things Trump did like give the poor a chance.

Trump is authentic. He doesn’t hide what he use to be or was. Nor does he hide his bombastic nature which cut through so many areas and got things done.

He was fearless and he did the things no establishment politician could ever do.

Christians were faced with a choice. I am sure so many are disagreeable with Trumps past. But Trump offered them something resembling a moralist approach on social issues. Something that was never offered by the Democrats or Biden ever. So of course they would vote for Trump. It’s only natural.


It wasn’t about Trump was thinking with his dick that he lost the election, but he was not thinking with his head. He divided the country more than it already was. He is responsible for many deaths from COVID-19 because he politicized it. He was stupid and had no idea how to deal with it. He listened to voodoo doctors and dismissed science. He supported the racist. He violated demonstrators constitution rights to peaceful assembly. He is a self centered cunt and only thinks what he can get out personally. He is a con man, an entertaining one, but still a con man which many of his brain-dead supporters got taken. The end result was, that more Americans voted for Biden just to get rid of Trump.

They wanted to get rid of Trump at all cost because it became to vote against the devil you knew situation. A true American would accept the election results and get prepared for the next election, but the Republicans do not believe in democracy, but believe they are entitled to remain in office. Hopefully the two Senate run offs in Georgia will go to the Democrats just to take the power away from Republicans for not respecting people’s votes. This may be the beginning of the end for the Republican Party as we know it, and that would be a bad thing for American Democracy, because without an opposition, then the Democratic Party will become the cunts, just as the Republican Party is now.


Let me translate what you just said for a second.

Firstly, the MSM have been hellbent on painting a picture that Trump is corrupt and a playboy. That is all true, many years ago when he was a younger man. And the irony is that most of the MSM hacks reporting on this, are even bigger playboys than Trump ever was.

Secondly, you said he wasn't using his head. Why is that? Because the MSM painted another picture. He was unorthodox. The very same unorthodoxy that gave him the ability to get things done. So as broker so many peace deals between countries that ordinarily wouldn't even talk between themselves.

Remember when Trump was one of the first countries that shut its borders down? The democrats said he was racist. If he didn't shut the border, the situation today would be worse. And here is the real facts. The top 5 countries of the EU are doing even worse than the US is. Cyprus is well on its way too as well. same as Greece. So it isn't isolated. But what was the alternative/ Shut down the economy completely? Make millions of Americans starve? A population that is heavily armed with guns. Can you imagine what could happen?

Always, he was true to his word as well. He said he wouldn't start a new war and he didn't. Perhaps that's what's really pissing off the establishment. Wars make money for the arms industry.

Face it Kikapu. there are more reasons why people like me and 74 million others in the US would support Trump. And there is more reason for them to say "you've been had". Big time you got played into an untrue and unfair narrative by big media, big tech and the elites.

the little guy who has no voice got a 47% pay rise during his term, got off food stamps and welfare, and regained their dignity and self worth.

All that is FACT! :roll:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:15 am

One more thing. What has happened to all the BLM protests and violence? They’ve all gone quiet.

Just like as if all the race relation stuff has been resolved.

And what about all the liberalist ideals and also worker rights issues. That’s been resolved too has it?

It was never about racism or worker rights. So the Democrats better stop pretending it is.

What is however a good resolution and answer to racism and worker rights is the fact that workers actually made some strides in their living standards because of the growth in wages and salaries and the millions who got jobs from long term unemployment.

Many Blacks and Latinos among them which is why Trump got a big proportion of their vote. Not a very convenient truth but it’s true all the same.

You went for image over substance (establishment). I went for substance over image. That’s the difference.

All of you deny it, that I went for substance. But there is no substance in the Democrats today. Plenty of bombastic substance from Trump because he actually delivered on his promises and gave power to the people but removing the most disadvantaged from food stamps and welfare lines.

One side is authentic, the other is fake. You all went for fake. You all went for the autocrats and the real corruption.

You won’t accept it, but Trump is the greatest non politician to ever come forth in my living memory.

You all bought into a most disgusting and deplorable narrative. Everyone chucked everything including the kitchen sink at Trump but in his own tenacity he bulldozed through it all and he served America and her people. Bought soldiers home to their families in record numbers and put food on many tables.

You should all be ashamed! If you knew better, you would all be traitors.

No one is perfect and trump has his faults. Playboy, big ego, sometimes arrogant, definitely honest because the guy would just talk straight, often too straight pissing off many, but he also put food on the table and reunited families.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Why I support Trump - his legacy

Postby miltiades » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:20 am

Mate you support Trump because just as the rest of his supporters you are brain dead. Stop sitting on your brains just concentrate on being a multi millionaire heavily in debt flying ....aircraft. B6 the way do you still think the Idiot will have four more years in the WH ? :D :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 19837
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest