The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Google threatens Australia

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:40 pm

miltiades wrote:Is there anything you are not an expert at ? Perhaps predicting.2024 US elections :lol: :lol: :D :lol:


Hey dingbat,

I never claimed expertise but I do have strong opinions and convictions which I’m entitled to convey.

Secondly, I gave you a prediction. Trump is coming back and knowing the lefts firm and the attitudes of people like yourself, he will be back in a very big way.

That’s because you never learn and the people are not dumb or will take getting beat over the head over and over and be put below the poverty line. There is a new term called working poor. People who work hard and are still going from pay check to pay check. And there are the forgotten unemployed.

It is these people who will say a big fuck you and vote for trump. Get it? No it’s a stupid question because of course you don’t get it.

Unless Biden does something for these people, populism will haunt you forever.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Is there anything you are not an expert at ? Perhaps predicting.2024 US elections :lol: :lol: :D :lol:


Hey dingbat,

I never claimed expertise but I do have strong opinions and convictions which I’m entitled to convey.

Secondly, I gave you a prediction. Trump is coming back and knowing the lefts firm and the attitudes of people like yourself, he will be back in a very big way.

That’s because you never learn and the people are not dumb or will take getting beat over the head over and over and be put below the poverty line. There is a new term called working poor. People who work hard and are still going from pay check to pay check. And there are the forgotten unemployed.

It is these people who will say a big fuck you and vote for trump. Get it? No it’s a stupid question because of course you don’t get it.

Unless Biden does something for these people, populism will haunt you forever.

So you now accept that you were .....spot on when in 2016 during election time, you stated that Trump is an idiot and that as president would a dangerous man. Lets face it, you have NEVER been right om anything apart from the one occasion ie Trump is an idiot. In fact thete is clearly one IDIOT and undoubtedly is none.other than YOU.
By the way, apart from the EU, Pooooootin , Google, Facebook and a few others, the WHO any more .....criminals lurking about in your ....arse, being the natural habitat of your brain ??
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:49 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Is there anything you are not an expert at ? Perhaps predicting.2024 US elections :lol: :lol: :D :lol:


Hey dingbat,

I never claimed expertise but I do have strong opinions and convictions which I’m entitled to convey.

Secondly, I gave you a prediction. Trump is coming back and knowing the lefts firm and the attitudes of people like yourself, he will be back in a very big way.

That’s because you never learn and the people are not dumb or will take getting beat over the head over and over and be put below the poverty line. There is a new term called working poor. People who work hard and are still going from pay check to pay check. And there are the forgotten unemployed.

It is these people who will say a big fuck you and vote for trump. Get it? No it’s a stupid question because of course you don’t get it.

Unless Biden does something for these people, populism will haunt you forever.

So you now accept that you were .....spot on when in 2016 during election time, you stated that Trump is an idiot and that as president would a dangerous man. Lets face it, you have NEVER been right om anything apart from the one occasion ie Trump is an idiot. In fact thete is clearly one IDIOT and undoubtedly is none.other than YOU.
By the way, apart from the EU, Pooooootin , Google, Facebook and a few others, the WHO any more .....criminals lurking about in your ....arse, being the natural habitat of your brain ??


Yes like you I was swept away by all the negative press which was on his back from day 1.

But unlike you, I gave him a chance and I liked what he did for America. Unlike you I found his off the cuff honesty refreshing and happen to think all politicians should be more like Trump rather than the corrupt liars most of them are only looking after their own interest.

Trump was a patriot to America and batted for the little guy. What he said, he did. And he didn’t do it for the money because he donated all his pay check back to treasury.

He is clearly a far greater human than you.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:54 pm

The only thing ypu found out about Trump is that like you he is a fucking Idiot. Now get it in your thick .debt ....ridden head, that Trump aint about to pay off your debts. :lol:
What a PLONKER :D :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:54 pm

miltiades wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:Is there anything you are not an expert at ? Perhaps predicting.2024 US elections :lol: :lol: :D :lol:


Hey dingbat,

I never claimed expertise but I do have strong opinions and convictions which I’m entitled to convey.

Secondly, I gave you a prediction. Trump is coming back and knowing the lefts firm and the attitudes of people like yourself, he will be back in a very big way.

That’s because you never learn and the people are not dumb or will take getting beat over the head over and over and be put below the poverty line. There is a new term called working poor. People who work hard and are still going from pay check to pay check. And there are the forgotten unemployed.

It is these people who will say a big fuck you and vote for trump. Get it? No it’s a stupid question because of course you don’t get it.

Unless Biden does something for these people, populism will haunt you forever.

So you now accept that you were .....spot on when in 2016 during election time, you stated that Trump is an idiot and that as president would a dangerous man. Lets face it, you have NEVER been right om anything apart from the one occasion ie Trump is an idiot. In fact thete is clearly one IDIOT and undoubtedly is none.other than YOU.
By the way, apart from the EU, Pooooootin , Google, Facebook and a few others, the WHO any more .....criminals lurking about in your ....arse, being the natural habitat of your brain ??


And unlike you I don’t let politics taint me.

I now support Biden because he is POTUS. In actual fact I want him to do a better job than Trump because I care fit the US and it’s people.

I want Americans to have jobs, job security, lower cost of living and I want Biden to make the US greater.

That’s what I want.

I’m not like you to jeer him down because Trump lost.

But I will remind you that if Biden fails, then I’m afraid your nightmare will resurface.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:55 pm

miltiades wrote:The only thing ypu found out about Trump is that like you he is a fucking Idiot. Now get it in your thick .debt ....ridden head, that Trump aint about to pay off your debts. :lol:
What a PLONKER :D :lol: :lol:


No you are the fucking idiot not Trump.

Honestly now, you live with a dozen cats.

Trump lives the high life with his B757 corporates jet and super yacht.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby miltiades » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:54 pm

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:The only thing ypu found out about Trump is that like you he is a fucking Idiot. Now get it in your thick .debt ....ridden head, that Trump aint about to pay off your debts. :lol:
What a PLONKER :D :lol: :lol:


No you are the fucking idiot not Trump.

Honestly now, you live with a dozen cats.

Trump lives the high life with his B757 corporates jet and super yacht.

Yes I care for animals, I have 3 dogs as well as around 15 cats. What makes a man rich isn't just money but something called heart. It keeps you alive without which you are....history. Trump may have the " high" life but he is nevertheless an idiot. Im the happiest man on planet earth, I have NO debts, a wonderful family and friends, and a young wife :lol: By the way I do fancy Trump's wife :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:04 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Trump was a patriot to America and batted for the little guy. What he said, he did. And he didn’t do it for the money because he donated all his pay check back to treasury.


So, Trump gave $1.6m in pay back to the treasury and then he cost the treasury $141m for his golf games. :wink:

A real American Patriot on how to fuck the tax payers. :lol:

The claim: Trump's golf trips have cost the American taxpayer $141,000,000

One of President Donald Trump's favorite recreational activities is golf.

Robert Reich, author and former Labor secretary, claims in an Oct. 19 post to his Facebook page that the hobby is subsidized by U.S. taxpayers.

"Once again, Trump brags about donating his $400,000 presidential salary. Somehow he forgot to mention that his golf trips have cost taxpayers $141,000,000," says a screenshot of a tweet Reich posted that same day.

Reich, who served during the Clinton administration, was named one of the 10 best Cabinet members in the 20th century by Time magazine. The documentary maker now runs a blog, RobertReich.org.
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 718413001/
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Maximus » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:09 pm

141 million dollars to play golf you say....
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Google threatens Australia

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Maximus wrote:141 million dollars to play golf you say....


280+ golf trips in 4 years for a President is not cheap. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests