The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


VOTE FOR ME !!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Londonrake » Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:48 pm

miltiades wrote:
RichardB wrote:I'll vote for you milti and so will my wife and son (3 altogether)

Thanks mate, much appreciated!! In ...double figures now my supporters :x :lol:
I'm certain of victory unless the votes are rigged :lol:


I’m sure somebody else beat you to that Milti. Talking, long before the election, about “votes being rigged”. :D
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Londonrake wrote:
miltiades wrote:
RichardB wrote:I'll vote for you milti and so will my wife and son (3 altogether)

Thanks mate, much appreciated!! In ...double figures now my supporters :x :lol:
I'm certain of victory unless the votes are rigged :lol:


I’m sure somebody else beat you to that Milti. Talking, long before the election, about “votes being rigged”. :D

I wonder who that was!! Im certain of victory !! :lol:
By the way, I just bought a car, on the instructions of my older brother who , when here, hires a car . He has been told that because of his age, 81, can no longer hire !! Very lucky finding him a real bargain. He promised to ....pay me when he gets here :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Londonrake » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:11 pm

miltiades wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
miltiades wrote:
RichardB wrote:I'll vote for you milti and so will my wife and son (3 altogether)

Thanks mate, much appreciated!! In ...double figures now my supporters :x :lol:
I'm certain of victory unless the votes are rigged :lol:


I’m sure somebody else beat you to that Milti. Talking, long before the election, about “votes being rigged”. :D

I wonder who that was!! Im certain of victory !! :lol:
By the way, I just bought a car, on the instructions of my older brother who , when here, hires a car . He has been told that because of his age, 81, can no longer hire !! Very lucky finding him a real bargain. He promised to ....pay me when he gets here :lol:


I've notice the old annual insurance premiums quietly ramping up. Despite having a faultless driving record for decades (just like you!). Then again - what can us octogenarians expect I suppose. 8) :wink:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby CrookedRiverGuy » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:15 pm

Count me in!

I can see one major reason to vote for you (that really doesn't have something to to with you or your program)
User avatar
CrookedRiverGuy
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:09 am

CrookedRiverGuy wrote:Count me in!

I can see one major reason to vote for you (that really doesn't have something to to with you or your program)

Thanks mate !!
Pop in for coffee some time.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Londonrake » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:13 am

miltiades wrote:
CrookedRiverGuy wrote:Count me in!

I can see one major reason to vote for you (that really doesn't have something to to with you or your program)

Thanks mate !!
Pop in for coffee some time.



Coffee?? Pahhh! I’m out.

:lol:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3092
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:31 pm

Just an update folks. My ......election campaign is exceeding all expectations thus far
27 promised votes thus far !! As its known to all I hate beards, I consider them as dirty looking and a ...Jihadist symbol. , I also absolute detest pretentiousness , over priced shit such as a short sleeve shirt advertised on FB for ....650 euros, as well as a pair of fucking flip flops for 590 euros.
Talking about prices here in Cyprus, I do have a laugh when I see 20 year old cars advertised for over 3000 euros !!!
Talking about cars, my older brother 81 years old, wanted to send a car over from the UK as he was told, in view of his age, the car hire company would not be able to rent him car.
I was rather lucky to find a car for him hete in Cyprus for a mere 1500 euros. It's a Chevrolet Spark 2011, one owner from new with 93 thousand km. Absolutely spotless a real bargain.
A mate of mine mentioned it to me and on seeing the car I immediately offered the ask8ng price. It has MOT till March 2023, Road tax to end of June this year, 4 brand new cars as well as AC, radio/ CD rear wipers in all a terrific little car ideal for an old boy....
By the way, a Gre4k company is advertising a pair of jeans for just ...670 euros :lol: and a trouser belt.for 390 euros. Fucking stupid or what !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Kikapu » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:56 pm

miltiades wrote:Just an update folks. My ......election campaign is exceeding all expectations thus far
27 promised votes thus far !! As its known to all I hate beards, I consider them as dirty looking and a ...Jihadist symbol. , I also absolute detest pretentiousness , over priced shit such as a short sleeve shirt advertised on FB for ....650 euros, as well as a pair of fucking flip flops for 590 euros.
Talking about prices here in Cyprus, I do have a laugh when I see 20 year old cars advertised for over 3000 euros !!!
Talking about cars, my older brother 81 years old, wanted to send a car over from the UK as he was told, in view of his age, the car hire company would not be able to rent him car.
I was rather lucky to find a car for him hete in Cyprus for a mere 1500 euros. It's a Chevrolet Spark 2011, one owner from new with 93 thousand km. Absolutely spotless a real bargain.
A mate of mine mentioned it to me and on seeing the car I immediately offered the ask8ng price. It has MOT till March 2023, Road tax to end of June this year, 4 brand new cars as well as AC, radio/ CD rear wipers in all a terrific little car ideal for an old boy....
By the way, a Gre4k company is advertising a pair of jeans for just ...670 euros :lol: and a trouser belt.for 390 euros. Fucking stupid or what !!

How much are they selling coffee these days, Milti?
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:15 pm

I haven't come across coffee prices since last October when , with my brother, sat at a cafe in Platres and had a Cypriot coffee each. We were asked to pay 6 euros, naturally I refused and left 4 euros only. Since coming here I have noticed some , exclusive to Cyprus, " cultural" practices in that some shops do not display prices in their window displays . Also car dealers. I mistrust traders who shy away from displaying prices for their goods
But this is Cyprus, you just have to use your common sense. Who the fuck pays 650 euros for a short sleeve shirt, no pockets mind you, or 590 euros for a pair of flip flops. Obviously some sucker with too much dosh and not an ounce of sense. By the way, there is a restaurant here in Limassol thats offering a meal delivered to your door for a mere 57 euros.fuck that :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Kikapu » Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:40 pm

miltiades wrote:I haven't come across coffee prices since last October when , with my brother, sat at a cafe in Platres and had a Cypriot coffee each. We were asked to pay 6 euros, naturally I refused and left 4 euros only. Since coming here I have noticed some , exclusive to Cyprus, " cultural" practices in that some shops do not display prices in their window displays . Also car dealers. I mistrust traders who shy away from displaying prices for their goods
But this is Cyprus, you just have to use your common sense. Who the fuck pays 650 euros for a short sleeve shirt, no pockets mind you, or 590 euros for a pair of flip flops. Obviously some sucker with too much dosh and not an ounce of sense. By the way, there is a restaurant here in Limassol thats offering a meal delivered to your door for a mere 57 euros.fuck that :lol:


Not displaying prices is what is done in every 3rd world country. It is very exhausting to negotiate a price if you intend shopping all day. I hate it unless I need something very badly.

Good on you for leaving the price for the coffee you felt what it is worth. :lol:

The waiter can not argue since the prices were not shown. They are lucky you paid anything at all. You can claim you thought it was complimentary since you are a good looking guy. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest