The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


VOTE FOR ME !!

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 pm

Kikapu wrote:
miltiades wrote:I haven't come across coffee prices since last October when , with my brother, sat at a cafe in Platres and had a Cypriot coffee each. We were asked to pay 6 euros, naturally I refused and left 4 euros only. Since coming here I have noticed some , exclusive to Cyprus, " cultural" practices in that some shops do not display prices in their window displays . Also car dealers. I mistrust traders who shy away from displaying prices for their goods
But this is Cyprus, you just have to use your common sense. Who the fuck pays 650 euros for a short sleeve shirt, no pockets mind you, or 590 euros for a pair of flip flops. Obviously some sucker with too much dosh and not an ounce of sense. By the way, there is a restaurant here in Limassol thats offering a meal delivered to your door for a mere 57 euros.fuck that :lol:


Not displaying prices is what is done in every 3rd world country. It is very exhausting to negotiate a price if you intend shopping all day. I hate it unless I need something very badly.

Good on you for leaving the price for the coffee you felt what it is worth. :lol:

The waiter can not argue since the prices were not shown. They are lucky you paid anything at all. You can claim you thought it was complimentary since you are a good looking guy. :D

Prior to coming to Cyprus I shipped a 40 foot container, all my belongings, furniture etc, loads of cloths etc, I was aware that Cyprus prices can be ridiculously costly. At times I wonder how ordinary people survive on 1000 euros a month.
There is a " show off" culture here especially with women who appear to be highly attracted to a "fashion" label.
As Im a .....highly attractive :lol: male I don't need accessories to highlight my ....charm , just a few quid is enough. I remember , way back, age 15, working in Leicester square as a cashier in an Angus Steak House for £1.50 A night .Finishing past midnight and walking to the Embankment to get the night bus to Streatham. I worked my ass out and therefore I respect money. Am I stingy? Of course not just have more sense than money. After all a couple of .....million isn't that much :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Kikapu » Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:16 pm

miltiades wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
miltiades wrote:I haven't come across coffee prices since last October when , with my brother, sat at a cafe in Platres and had a Cypriot coffee each. We were asked to pay 6 euros, naturally I refused and left 4 euros only. Since coming here I have noticed some , exclusive to Cyprus, " cultural" practices in that some shops do not display prices in their window displays . Also car dealers. I mistrust traders who shy away from displaying prices for their goods
But this is Cyprus, you just have to use your common sense. Who the fuck pays 650 euros for a short sleeve shirt, no pockets mind you, or 590 euros for a pair of flip flops. Obviously some sucker with too much dosh and not an ounce of sense. By the way, there is a restaurant here in Limassol thats offering a meal delivered to your door for a mere 57 euros.fuck that :lol:


Not displaying prices is what is done in every 3rd world country. It is very exhausting to negotiate a price if you intend shopping all day. I hate it unless I need something very badly.

Good on you for leaving the price for the coffee you felt what it is worth. :lol:

The waiter can not argue since the prices were not shown. They are lucky you paid anything at all. You can claim you thought it was complimentary since you are a good looking guy. :D

Prior to coming to Cyprus I shipped a 40 foot container, all my belongings, furniture etc, loads of cloths etc, I was aware that Cyprus prices can be ridiculously costly. At times I wonder how ordinary people survive on 1000 euros a month.
There is a " show off" culture here especially with women who appear to be highly attracted to a "fashion" label.
As Im a .....highly attractive :lol: male I don't need accessories to highlight my ....charm , just a few quid is enough. I remember , way back, age 15, working in Leicester square as a cashier in an Angus Steak House for £1.50 A night .Finishing past midnight and walking to the Embankment to get the night bus to Streatham. I worked my ass out and therefore I respect money. Am I stingy? Of course not just have more sense than money. After all a couple of .....million isn't that much :lol:

Angus Steak House is still there, but never been inside.

There is a difference being tight-fisted and having common sense when it comes to spending money. Perhaps we are from the old school. Being self reliant and independent is a great thing to have unlike many living at home off their parents savings into their 30s+.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Sat May 29, 2021 3:50 pm

Folks, the day of reckoning is almost upon us. I have secured the support of ....many Cypriots, some ...bearded as well. :lol:
Talking about Tax on Beards perhaps I should have made it clear that bearded...ladies will be exempt :lol: which brings to the point of , ....sorry forgot :lol: oh yes, I hav3 found out that our President, I think his name is Metaxas or something g similar, is in fact older than my self by 3 months, so you will have a young , and rather ...virile President, it is Presidential elections tomorrow is it not ?.
I'm counting on you folks !! :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:51 am

I wish to express my ...gratitude to all those that voted for me , ALL 21 :lol: May I say that 15 of the votes were cast by my .....xs :lol: Two votes from ....one night stands :lol: The rest as yet unknown :lol: :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Lordo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:01 pm

Are you really as stupid as you sound. Elam have doubled their vote to 6.8% and have gone to 4th place and here you are writing nonsense.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:03 pm

Lordo wrote:Are you really as stupid as you sound. Elam have doubled their vote to 6.8% and have gone to 4th place and here you are writing nonsense.

One reason I write ....nonsense is your incessant fucking stupid posts. Look mate stick to the Halal Pork kebabs and don't give our archidia a headache.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Lordo » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:32 pm

Elam have doubled their seats to 4 and you think that is nonsense?

Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu stupid old fool.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:58 pm

Lordo wrote:Are you really as stupid as you sound. Elam have doubled their vote to 6.8% and have gone to 4th place and here you are writing nonsense.


So? People have the right to vote for ELAM.

rather than point fingers at ELAM voters, why not point fingers at the political elites who are the REASON why people will vote for ELAM.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby miltiades » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:44 pm

Lordo is the very first Turkish ....philosopher specializing in ...Halal Pork Kebabs. Known globally as a Jew hater with a
...brilliant grasp of Kebab affairs the world over. :lol:
By the way, who the fuck is HELAM ?. :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: VOTE FOR ME !!

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:04 pm

miltiades wrote:I wish to express my ...gratitude to all those that voted for me , ALL 21 :lol: May I say that 15 of the votes were cast by my .....xs :lol: Two votes from ....one night stands :lol: The rest as yet unknown :lol: :lol:


Milti, this song is for you! :D

User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16670
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest