The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


UK election 2019

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

UK election 2019

Postby Lordo » Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:19 pm

Ok lets hear it
What happened in the 2019 elction
How did it happen?
And of course why did it happen?

Lets take what happened first?
But I must tell you I am here for a very short time. I no longer have that much time to waste.
The floor is yours?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15511
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Lordo » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:14 am

Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:I opened the subject up but you decided not to participate because you are one thick politically ignorant cunt. You now have ne hell of a corrupt cunt in charge. Sleep well, you can do that easier when you are ignorant as you are.

Your comments still put you in the old git category not far from Steptoe.


You didn't "open the subject up". You jumped in and tried to make yourself look clever by taking the piss at what was clearly a joke post and actually the reverse happened.

A politically ignorant cunt is somebody who thought, the day before a General Election, that Jeremy Corbyn was headed for a 100 seat majority. When in fact, as was quite obvious to the "ignorant," he ended up with the biggest Labour disaster for almost a century. :lol:

If ignorance is measured in sensible, well put together and reasonable posts, the defence rests. You're a self opinionated, semi literate twat and should have used your years break to improve on that. :o

You have no idea how old I am. Much like another bully-boy - prone to drunken ranting - moron on this site. Thankfully now out of my hair.

I am afraid you have to stick to the threads if you are going to make any sense so I thought i will give you a helping hand. You see I majored in two subjects in life.
1. Cultivating Gabaks/Golodges
2. Cultivating Hiyars/Angurga

this started from very early life when I was feeding them bullshit via their water supply. I have been doing that ever since except that I have switched to cultivating the human form of the said items.

It is very important to think for ones self, look at the date before opening your mouth and removing any doubts of of your stupidity level.

So <<biggest Labour disaster for almost a century.>> you say. Now is this your original thought or are you just repeating the headlines The Sun wrote about Corbyn. I realise that having seen the the girl in the picture you perhaps thought that you were actually reading The Sun and felt the need to post what you did.

But figures do not stack up. Corbyn was said to be unelectable in 2017, and yet he got 12.9 Million votes. Going back to 1974 as we do not need to go back any further to show how stupid your comment was, you will find that there is only one election where Labour got more votes than that and that was 1997 with 13.5 Million votes. Even 2019 his voted stood up to Labour levels with 10.3 Million votes.

Now have a look at election results from 2005 to 2015 with Blair Brown and Miliband standing for election and tell me they did not get less votes than either of the two Corbyn elections. How and why Labour ended up with so few seats happened can be debated but the figures speak by themselves.

By all means, if you need to understand why even that statement was made by all the media including Corbyn haters in the Labour party, we should have had a debate and you would have leant a thing or two about British Politics but I find rather than tell you about it, self learning is much more effective and is practiced in most higher educational establishment. It is harder than being taught but it is much more fulfilling for reaching enlightenment.

You stupid salivational old git, with as much of political understanding as there is in a grain of sand.

Enjoy the rest of your day now you hear?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15511
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Paphitis » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:12 pm

Lordo wrote:Ok lets hear it
What happened in the 2019 elction
How did it happen?
And of course why did it happen?

Lets take what happened first?
But I must tell you I am here for a very short time. I no longer have that much time to waste.
The floor is yours?



What happened? You imbeciles got your asses handed to you.

I can’t even imagine how that wasn’t even so obviously going to be the case.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Paphitis » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:15 pm

Lordo wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:I opened the subject up but you decided not to participate because you are one thick politically ignorant cunt. You now have ne hell of a corrupt cunt in charge. Sleep well, you can do that easier when you are ignorant as you are.

Your comments still put you in the old git category not far from Steptoe.


You didn't "open the subject up". You jumped in and tried to make yourself look clever by taking the piss at what was clearly a joke post and actually the reverse happened.

A politically ignorant cunt is somebody who thought, the day before a General Election, that Jeremy Corbyn was headed for a 100 seat majority. When in fact, as was quite obvious to the "ignorant," he ended up with the biggest Labour disaster for almost a century. :lol:

If ignorance is measured in sensible, well put together and reasonable posts, the defence rests. You're a self opinionated, semi literate twat and should have used your years break to improve on that. :o

You have no idea how old I am. Much like another bully-boy - prone to drunken ranting - moron on this site. Thankfully now out of my hair.

I am afraid you have to stick to the threads if you are going to make any sense so I thought i will give you a helping hand. You see I majored in two subjects in life.
1. Cultivating Gabaks/Golodges
2. Cultivating Hiyars/Angurga

this started from very early life when I was feeding them bullshit via their water supply. I have been doing that ever since except that I have switched to cultivating the human form of the said items.

It is very important to think for ones self, look at the date before opening your mouth and removing any doubts of of your stupidity level.

So <<biggest Labour disaster for almost a century.>> you say. Now is this your original thought or are you just repeating the headlines The Sun wrote about Corbyn. I realise that having seen the the girl in the picture you perhaps thought that you were actually reading The Sun and felt the need to post what you did.

But figures do not stack up. Corbyn was said to be unelectable in 2017, and yet he got 12.9 Million votes. Going back to 1974 as we do not need to go back any further to show how stupid your comment was, you will find that there is only one election where Labour got more votes than that and that was 1997 with 13.5 Million votes. Even 2019 his voted stood up to Labour levels with 10.3 Million votes.

Now have a look at election results from 2005 to 2015 with Blair Brown and Miliband standing for election and tell me they did not get less votes than either of the two Corbyn elections. How and why Labour ended up with so few seats happened can be debated but the figures speak by themselves.

By all means, if you need to understand why even that statement was made by all the media including Corbyn haters in the Labour party, we should have had a debate and you would have leant a thing or two about British Politics but I find rather than tell you about it, self learning is much more effective and is practiced in most higher educational establishment. It is harder than being taught but it is much more fulfilling for reaching enlightenment.

You stupid salivational old git, with as much of political understanding as there is in a grain of sand.

Enjoy the rest of your day now you hear?


Labour today is not the same Labour of the past, you are not Labour.

When you lose yourselves and your own identity, you lose your grassroots supporters who worked the factories.

And the reason you lose them is because they don’t subscribe to your politics today. So they voted conservative.

Even I could have voted for real Labour. The Labour of yesteryear. That was actually Labour. But those days are over because Labour isn’t Labour.

Game over!

I think I’ve pretty well answered your questions.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Lordo » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:49 pm

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulshit.

Corbyn pulled 12.8 million votes in 2017 and and 10,3 million 2019 despite everything that went on. Brown on the other hand had 8.6 million in 2010. Blair did not fair that much better in 2005 he had 9.5 million. In fact Blair in 1997 had 13.5 Million which gave him 418 seat.

You know jack shit about politics sunshine, stick to your cab now you hear.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15511
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 01, 2021 3:37 am

Lordo wrote:buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulshit.

Corbyn pulled 12.8 million votes in 2017 and and 10,3 million 2019 despite everything that went on. Brown on the other hand had 8.6 million in 2010. Blair did not fair that much better in 2005 he had 9.5 million. In fact Blair in 1997 had 13.5 Million which gave him 418 seat.

You know jack shit about politics sunshine, stick to your cab now you hear.


Then why didn’t the 7 million or so traditional Labour voters vote for Labour?

Because they saw the writing on the wall. Labour departed from its ethos. And became all Marxist.

Those votes were from factory and working class unionists. They never voted conservative in their life but Labour left them no other viable choice because Labour is no longer Labour.

These people just wanted job security, jobs and put the bread on the table.

The same thing is happening in America. The Americans just voted a President who is making a mockery of the USA. No one is taking Biden seriously. The guy can’t even talk. It’s an enormous tragedy. So what do you think will happen?

Same in Australia with Labour here. Gone are the days where there was a Bob Hawke or Paul Keating. These were statesmen of international repute. Now they are just a shadow of what they use to be. So we have one conservative government after the next.

Factory workers are conservative by nature. The thing keeping them in Labour ranks was the unions and worker rights movements. When Labour depart from that ethos, they won’t vote Labour.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 01, 2021 3:50 am

In Australia, the Labour Movement is unionised. The Unions support Labour. The Unions are heavily Irish and Catholic. Factory workers and working class but devout Catholic.

The minute Labour departs from its ethos, these votes are gone and given the social agendas at play, these votes go to the conservatives because it’s a juggling act now. These Irish families are family orientated and the conservatives seem to be more family orientated.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 01, 2021 6:50 am

Lordo wrote:buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulshit.

Corbyn pulled 12.8 million votes in 2017 and and 10,3 million 2019 despite everything that went on. Brown on the other hand had 8.6 million in 2010. Blair did not fair that much better in 2005 he had 9.5 million. In fact Blair in 1997 had 13.5 Million which gave him 418 seat.

You know jack shit about politics sunshine, stick to your cab now you hear.


And aside from Labour not being Labour.

You guys started to insult others who merely exercised their democratic rights to vote for things you guys disagreed with.

How many times were you on your high horses, categorizing those "insulent" people "little Englanders", racist or even fascists? Or questioned their intelligence or IQ.

That was never going to work for you.

And then you had the entire British Parliament at your ransom. No different to a Coup against the democratic wishes of the people.

So you got caned. Obliterated. The rest is now history.

There were a few people who were warning you. But you for some reason was oblivious and blind. You jumped on the bandwagon and played the same game as the Corbinistas. You disrespected the democratic will and rights of those who didn't vote your way. The Labour grassroots got their backs up and voted for Boris who I might add, has 10 times the charisma of Corbyn who was a total abomination.

And to add to your woes, the Liberal Democrats had an even worse shrill, leaving Boris as the only game in town to end the bullshit.

Right now, BORIS is a strong global leader. Much more so than the US president who is AWOL and will cause so many wars because he is AWOL and will embolden other tyrants to do their worse. It's now up to Boris and Macron as our guiding lights of the western world, with others picking up some slack as well until the US Political Dark Age ends and America gets back on its horse.

Imagine if we had Corbyn? That would have been a disaster.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Lordo » Sat May 01, 2021 11:22 am

I have no intention of commenting on the stupidities you post but I will challenge the facts.

You asked for why the 7 million Labour voters did not vote for Labour. Besides why some Labour voters have not for Labour which we can go into at some point, your figure of 7 million is shit. A good old outback dungie type.

Here are some figures of Labour votes of the past. I will let you conclude if there are 7 million votes missing from Labour.

1974 11,645,616
1974 11,457,079
1979 11,532,218
1983 8,456,934
1987 10,029,807
1992 11,560,484
1997 13,518,167 Blair - 418 MPs
2001 10,724,953 Blair
2005 9,552,436 - Blair - had 355 MPS
2010 8,609,527 Brown
2015 9,347,273 Miliband
2017 12,878,460 Corbyn - 262 MPs
2019 10,265,912 Corbyn - had 202 MPs

While you are at it perhaps you can explain why the different results between 2005 and 2019. Isn't democracy great? I guess that English/Charlui can join the conversation to explain the anomaly to us with his greater understanding of politics. We may throw in the results of 1997 and 2017 too. Explain, I am all ears.

Now tell me when did this 7 million people vote for Labour and did not vote now.

Like I said before you know jack shit about British politics but you do not take the trouble to look understand and post, instead you fart and remove all doubt about you understanding.

Now that reminds me where is that taxi I ordered.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15511
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: UK election 2019

Postby Paphitis » Sat May 01, 2021 11:33 am

Lordo wrote:I have no intention of commenting on the stupidities you post but I will challenge the facts.

You asked for why the 7 million Labour voters did not vote for Labour. Besides why some Labour voters have not for Labour which we can go into at some point, your figure of 7 million is shit. A good old outback dungie type.

Here are some figures of Labour votes of the past. I will let you conclude if there are 7 million votes missing from Labour.

1974 11,645,616
1974 11,457,079
1979 11,532,218
1983 8,456,934
1987 10,029,807
1992 11,560,484
1997 13,518,167 Blair - 418 MPs
2001 10,724,953 Blair
2005 9,552,436 - Blair - had 355 MPS
2010 8,609,527 Brown
2015 9,347,273 Miliband
2017 12,878,460 Corbyn - 262 MPs
2019 10,265,912 Corbyn - had 202 MPs

While you are at it perhaps you can explain why the different results between 2005 and 2019. Isn't democracy great? I guess that English/Charlui can join the conversation to explain the anomaly to us with his greater understanding of politics. We may throw in the results of 1997 and 2017 too. Explain, I am all ears.

Now tell me when did this 7 million people vote for Labour and did not vote now.

Like I said before you know jack shit about British politics but you do not take the trouble to look understand and post, instead you fart and remove all doubt about you understanding.

Now that reminds me where is that taxi I ordered.


You simply don’t get it.

Millions of Labour voters, who voted Labour at each election abandoned ship and voted for Boris.

Some even voted for that shrill at the Liberal Democrats.

Labour only attracted some first time voters due to the galvanisation and polarisation of the community that Labour and that other shrill and the Coupists created by holding the entire political process to ransom and the whole country to ransom because they didn’t like the Brexit result.

Then, traditional Labour voters abandoned you like the turds in a cistern and flushed you lot away into the Midland sewers where you belong.

It’s time you lot stop pretending to be Labour. That’s an insult to some very good authentic Labour people in years gone by.

Personally, I can’t even imagine how anyone couldn’t see this happening.

Plus you fucked up big time. You were far better off letting Brexit happen with dignity and then regroup and perhaps run on a pro EU platform in 10 years time and maybe even rejoin. But you guys killed that off too as there is no way the Brits will let this happen in 50 years.

The polarisation you bought into this single issue can only mean hatred fir the EU will be inter generational.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29628
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests