The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Paphitis » Tue May 04, 2021 11:09 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:Many Doctors studied the behaviour of Ted Bundy and these are the conclusion they came up with. If these are true he must be 1 in billion that existed with such traits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder
Psychopathy
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Bipolar Personality Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder
Schizoid Personality Disorder
Addictive Disorder
Machiavellianism

And I have no doubt his upbringing had a lot to do with what he did.


Trump must be Bundy‘s twin brother with the above “qualities”! :D


Biden, has autism and Dementia.


Yes but, that can only harm himself. :wink:


He is harming America and the American people. With 500,000 new illegals.

And he is also harming peace and stability globally as he isn't taken seriously globally. America is in a deep sleep now. An open invitation for despots to do their worse. When the cat sleeps, the mice play in the pantry.


I guess Trump's beautiful wall is not working to keep illegals out.
Illegals come because they are offered jobs Americans won't do.
The country is now run by adults. :wink: b


Secondly, the US always had its processes of backfilling labour shortages in industry. If there is a pilot shortage, they have the E3 program for Australians and Canadians. I’m sure each and every industry has similar programs.

If you want to enter the YS, there are legal avenues you could follow. I did and am an E3 holder. The process was not that hard.


Paphitis, you have much to learn about the unskilled Labour market needs in the USA, which is where the undocumented workers come in and they provide a service where many Americans would not want to touch with a 10 ft pole. Who do you think works the agricultural fields doing back breaking work so that Americans can have their cheap vegetables fruits and vegetables or in many factories and warehouses and domestic help in homes and gardeners and the list goes on with very little benefits. The hope for them is to give their children a better life than they had in their own countries, especially if the child is born in the US which then automatically becomes an American citizen. I think you have lived a sheltered life for way too long in Australia my friend. :wink:


Bullshit! I bet you there are many Americans who are hard working and will take the jobs.

But that isn't what this is all about. It's about exploitation of vulnerable people. Cheap slave labour. And also ripping off the tax man.

This is all very illegal. It needs to stop.

I guarantee you that heaps of American Pilots would have done the work during COVID. Here, farmers are actively seeking pilots to operate heavy machinery and harvesters.

So this is hat it has come to. Slave labour and exploitation. This is what biden is championing.

It's obvious what is going on Kiks. Why employ an American for $15 p/hour when you can get an illegal without papers who will be happy with $7.50 per hour? ILLEGAL!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28898
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Kikapu » Tue May 04, 2021 2:40 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:Many Doctors studied the behaviour of Ted Bundy and these are the conclusion they came up with. If these are true he must be 1 in billion that existed with such traits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder
Psychopathy
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Bipolar Personality Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder
Schizoid Personality Disorder
Addictive Disorder
Machiavellianism

And I have no doubt his upbringing had a lot to do with what he did.


Trump must be Bundy‘s twin brother with the above “qualities”! :D


Biden, has autism and Dementia.


Yes but, that can only harm himself. :wink:


He is harming America and the American people. With 500,000 new illegals.

And he is also harming peace and stability globally as he isn't taken seriously globally. America is in a deep sleep now. An open invitation for despots to do their worse. When the cat sleeps, the mice play in the pantry.


I guess Trump's beautiful wall is not working to keep illegals out.
Illegals come because they are offered jobs Americans won't do.
The country is now run by adults. :wink: b


Secondly, the US always had its processes of backfilling labour shortages in industry. If there is a pilot shortage, they have the E3 program for Australians and Canadians. I’m sure each and every industry has similar programs.

If you want to enter the YS, there are legal avenues you could follow. I did and am an E3 holder. The process was not that hard.


Paphitis, you have much to learn about the unskilled Labour market needs in the USA, which is where the undocumented workers come in and they provide a service where many Americans would not want to touch with a 10 ft pole. Who do you think works the agricultural fields doing back breaking work so that Americans can have their cheap vegetables fruits and vegetables or in many factories and warehouses and domestic help in homes and gardeners and the list goes on with very little benefits. The hope for them is to give their children a better life than they had in their own countries, especially if the child is born in the US which then automatically becomes an American citizen. I think you have lived a sheltered life for way too long in Australia my friend. :wink:


Bullshit! I bet you there are many Americans who are hard working and will take the jobs.

But that isn't what this is all about. It's about exploitation of vulnerable people. Cheap slave labour. And also ripping off the tax man.

This is all very illegal. It needs to stop.

I guarantee you that heaps of American Pilots would have done the work during COVID. Here, farmers are actively seeking pilots to operate heavy machinery and harvesters.

So this is hat it has come to. Slave labour and exploitation. This is what biden is championing.

It's obvious what is going on Kiks. Why employ an American for $15 p/hour when you can get an illegal without papers who will be happy with $7.50 per hour? ILLEGAL!


Yes, and it is the Republicans always who wants to pay the lowest wages to workers, kill off unions and cut healthcare. Oh, the Republicans love exploitation of the migrants as slave Labour as long as they do not become citizens, since most will vote for the Democratic Party. As I’ve said, you have much to learn about the migrant workers in the US, and you will when you move there. I can guarantee you, that no pilots who were on furlough in the US would be out there picking crops, because they were paid unemployment as well as aid from the government. Migrant workers are needed to keep food prices low and keep the economy moving. It is a win win for the migrants and the Americans. Republicans are just hypocrites when it comes to the migrants. They love reaping the financial benefits and then use them as scapegoats to rally up their right wing base. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16430
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Lordo » Tue May 04, 2021 5:31 pm

Now listen here Kicks, you go on any more about the workers rights and Maximoboullo and LondonRake will call you a Marxists.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Londonrake » Tue May 04, 2021 6:07 pm

Lordo wrote:Now listen here Kicks, you go on any more about the workers rights and Maximoboullo and LondonRake will call you a Marxists.


AFAIUI. Kicks lives in a very nice place not far from Lake Geneva. He Has 3 passports and pretty much does what he likes where and when he likes. A "typical Marxist", if you ask me.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Kikapu » Tue May 04, 2021 6:29 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:Now listen here Kicks, you go on any more about the workers rights and Maximoboullo and LondonRake will call you a Marxists.


AFAIUI. Kicks lives in a very nice place not far from Lake Geneva. He Has 3 passports and pretty much does what he likes where and when he likes. A "typical Marxist", if you ask me.

Well, at least not too far from Lake Zurich! :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16430
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Londonrake » Tue May 04, 2021 6:33 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:Now listen here Kicks, you go on any more about the workers rights and Maximoboullo and LondonRake will call you a Marxists.


AFAIUI. Kicks lives in a very nice place not far from Lake Geneva. He Has 3 passports and pretty much does what he likes where and when he likes. A "typical Marxist", if you ask me.

Well, at least not too far from Lake Zurich! :lol:



See? Another Marxist trait! Nitpickin' :roll: :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 05, 2021 1:26 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Lordo wrote:Many Doctors studied the behaviour of Ted Bundy and these are the conclusion they came up with. If these are true he must be 1 in billion that existed with such traits.

Antisocial Personality Disorder
Psychopathy
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Bipolar Personality Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder
Schizoid Personality Disorder
Addictive Disorder
Machiavellianism

And I have no doubt his upbringing had a lot to do with what he did.


Trump must be Bundy‘s twin brother with the above “qualities”! :D


Biden, has autism and Dementia.


Yes but, that can only harm himself. :wink:


He is harming America and the American people. With 500,000 new illegals.

And he is also harming peace and stability globally as he isn't taken seriously globally. America is in a deep sleep now. An open invitation for despots to do their worse. When the cat sleeps, the mice play in the pantry.


I guess Trump's beautiful wall is not working to keep illegals out.
Illegals come because they are offered jobs Americans won't do.
The country is now run by adults. :wink: b


Secondly, the US always had its processes of backfilling labour shortages in industry. If there is a pilot shortage, they have the E3 program for Australians and Canadians. I’m sure each and every industry has similar programs.

If you want to enter the YS, there are legal avenues you could follow. I did and am an E3 holder. The process was not that hard.


Paphitis, you have much to learn about the unskilled Labour market needs in the USA, which is where the undocumented workers come in and they provide a service where many Americans would not want to touch with a 10 ft pole. Who do you think works the agricultural fields doing back breaking work so that Americans can have their cheap vegetables fruits and vegetables or in many factories and warehouses and domestic help in homes and gardeners and the list goes on with very little benefits. The hope for them is to give their children a better life than they had in their own countries, especially if the child is born in the US which then automatically becomes an American citizen. I think you have lived a sheltered life for way too long in Australia my friend. :wink:


Bullshit! I bet you there are many Americans who are hard working and will take the jobs.

But that isn't what this is all about. It's about exploitation of vulnerable people. Cheap slave labour. And also ripping off the tax man.

This is all very illegal. It needs to stop.

I guarantee you that heaps of American Pilots would have done the work during COVID. Here, farmers are actively seeking pilots to operate heavy machinery and harvesters.

So this is hat it has come to. Slave labour and exploitation. This is what biden is championing.

It's obvious what is going on Kiks. Why employ an American for $15 p/hour when you can get an illegal without papers who will be happy with $7.50 per hour? ILLEGAL!


Yes, and it is the Republicans always who wants to pay the lowest wages to workers, kill off unions and cut healthcare. Oh, the Republicans love exploitation of the migrants as slave Labour as long as they do not become citizens, since most will vote for the Democratic Party. As I’ve said, you have much to learn about the migrant workers in the US, and you will when you move there. I can guarantee you, that no pilots who were on furlough in the US would be out there picking crops, because they were paid unemployment as well as aid from the government. Migrant workers are needed to keep food prices low and keep the economy moving. It is a win win for the migrants and the Americans. Republicans are just hypocrites when it comes to the migrants. They love reaping the financial benefits and then use them as scapegoats to rally up their right wing base. :roll:


Not necessarily.

It seems its the Republicans who want to control US Borders and prevent illegal entries. Anyone who wants to enter the US may only do so through the proper legal avenues which they have set up. Like I did when I applied for permanent residency and work visas. I went through the proper channels and fulfilled every single step as per their procedures and went through all the hoops. It helped that I was backed by a major US Corporate and sponsored by them.

Took me about 6 weeks all up. Wasn't as tedious as one might think but I got my papers.

If you had a criminal record, it becomes harder and sometimes impossible.

The Americans have a right to vet people properly and ensure some standards are kept.

Right now, it seems its conservative parties who are the most fiscally responsible as well which ensures job growth and security.

As for trade unions. It was labour that screwed our Pilot union in Australia in the pilot strike of 1990 and as a result, the Australian Federation of Air Pilots withdrew from Trade Council and today is a major benefactor to the Australian Conservatives. (Liberal Party). We nearly went bankrupt. We had a skyscraper in Melbourne which we had to sell at one point to stay afloat.

Thankfully we are fully recovered today and have bought a major property in Melbourne and Brisbane and even our own club rooms for pilots to gather.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28898
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Lordo » Wed May 05, 2021 1:55 am

Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:Now listen here Kicks, you go on any more about the workers rights and Maximoboullo and LondonRake will call you a Marxists.


AFAIUI. Kicks lives in a very nice place not far from Lake Geneva. He Has 3 passports and pretty much does what he likes where and when he likes. A "typical Marxist", if you ask me.

I thought all TCs had at least 3 passports.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Kikapu » Wed May 05, 2021 9:18 am

Paphitis, did you know that most illegals in the US had entered the country legally with a visa and just over stayed their visas? No one is complaining about them, but when it comes to those entering the US illegally as poor Latinos who will work the fields and all the shit jobs Americans won’t do, the Mean Spirited Republicans use the opportunity to vilify them because it gets their far right brain dead racist base exited to vote for them whilst reaping the economic benefits from the same people they like to shit on, just like true cunts that they are. :roll:

GLOBAL
The Real Illegal Immigration Crisis Isn’t on the Southern Border

Focusing on asylum seekers who cross land borders ignores the real problem: people who overstay their visas.

KRISHNADEV CALAMUR
APRIL 19, 2019

If curbing illegal immigration is the goal, as politicians in the United States and Europe argue, then no wall or border fence will stop the West’s largest source of such immigrants. They are not the subject of televised debates or of long stories highlighting their plight. Many are invisible, making them hard to count, and little attention is paid to them. Yet focusing on them might yield better results than focusing on those fleeing violence and persecution.

The group in question? Visa overstays. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... as/587485/
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16430
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The Mind of a Multiple Murderer

Postby Londonrake » Wed May 05, 2021 10:47 am

Lordo wrote:I thought all TCs had at least 3 passports.


Looks like you might be down to 2 if GR’s polling gets it’s way. :wink:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2913
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest