The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Brave Israeli Soldier

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Lordo » Tue May 18, 2021 1:58 pm

Just in case what one looks like, I thought I can be of some help to show you what they look like. All in the name of defending their people which means anything is justified obviously.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15521
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Paphitis » Tue May 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Lordo wrote:Just in case what one looks like, I thought I can be of some help to show you what they look like. All in the name of defending their people which means anything is justified obviously.


Excuse me, but what is the context of this photo?

I just see an Israeli Soldier with a child.

It could be that the soldier is actually protecting the child or removing the child from some danger.

The child also appears to be injured with a heavily bandaged arm. Who bandaged his arm?

We really do not know what has happened here.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Lordo » Tue May 18, 2021 4:34 pm

No not excused at all. If you cannot see the terror in the child's face you are fuckin blind you stupid wombat.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15521
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Maximus » Tue May 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Did you know Hamas provides military training to children, as young as six and indoctrinates them to undertake Islamic Jihad?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Maximus » Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:Just in case what one looks like, I thought I can be of some help to show you what they look like. All in the name of defending their people which means anything is justified obviously.


Excuse me, but what is the context of this photo?

I just see an Israeli Soldier with a child.

It could be that the soldier is actually protecting the child or removing the child from some danger.

The child also appears to be injured with a heavily bandaged arm. Who bandaged his arm?

We really do not know what has happened here.


That Israeli soldier was trying to "arrest" the boy, who was eleven at the time.

He was in a crowd of activists / protesters and was probably throwing stones at the soldiers.

https://edition.cnn.com/2015/08/30/midd ... index.html
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby miltiades » Tue May 18, 2021 6:09 pm

If only both sides rejected the bullshit of religion and embraced HUMANITY.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Lordo » Tue May 18, 2021 7:18 pm

miltiades wrote:If only both sides rejected the bullshit of religion and embraced HUMANITY.

How can you use the word both sides. When on one side we have Israel with tanks, warplanes and boats and drones firing into the civilians and the other side we have children throwing stones and Hamas who are firing rockets that mostly end up nowhere.

Casualties Israel - 12 people, including two children, have been killed,
Casualties Israel - At least 212 people, including almost 100 women and children, have been killed in Gaza, according to its health ministry.


One death is a tragedy but at least make an effort to see what has been going on recently. You have to be fuckin heartless not to see how one sides this is. Or a robot, but I guess one can also be a little too high on a little of the red stuff too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15521
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby miltiades » Tue May 18, 2021 7:41 pm

Hatred is the by product of religions
On one side you have one lot knocking their heads on .....A holy wall.on the other you have Allah virus infected zombies.
Personally I support the right of both sides to exist in peace.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18479
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Lordo » Tue May 18, 2021 7:53 pm

miltiades wrote:Hatred is the by product of religions
On one side you have one lot knocking their heads on .....A holy wall.on the other you have Allah virus infected zombies.
Personally I support the right of both sides to exist in peace.

hade bale gavole.

What is religion go to do with it. It is land grab by Israel with the full help of the Western world. And yes religion is being used to get people to fight but if there was no land grab involved, would religion alone be able to do it?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15521
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Brave Israeli Soldier

Postby Maximus » Tue May 18, 2021 8:26 pm

How is the western world fulling helping ?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Next

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests