The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


La La Land

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: La La Land

Postby Maximus » Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:08 am

Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:It is time a home was treated for what it is and not an investment.


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What’s that word?


As somebody or other in here says, every other day, “You couldn’t make it up”. Although, actually, he does. :wink:


:lol:

All hell would freeze over before plonkenstein sells off his excessive property investment portfolio, downsizes to just meet his needs and donates the capital gains to house and feed Pakistani "refugees".
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7547
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:54 pm

All refugees should be looked after according to the UN Refugee Convention. If a country does not wish to have that responsibility then they should un-sign the agreement they signed when it was set up.

In the meantime, if any government needs help, they should be honest and set up schemes where the public can help just like they did for Ukrainians. They should also allow the public to house newly arrived refugees to be housed by the public and also allow them to work to help themselves.

You are making an ass of yourselves as the two cunts who constantly attack an individual who posts rather than the substances of the post.

You two and your racist friend who t=believes that asylum seekers are rapists can go fuck yourselves for all I care.

Kapish?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: La La Land

Postby Maximus » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:48 pm

Lordo wrote:All refugees should be looked after according to the UN Refugee Convention. If a country does not wish to have that responsibility then they should un-sign the agreement they signed when it was set up.


You are moaning for nothing then, :roll:
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7547
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:41 pm

Dear me, don't let the facts get in your way you stupid cunt.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:55 pm

Interesting call this morning on the old radio saying that the Americans will laugh at us after seeing the report on how protestors were able to climb into Fishy's place. Totally forgetting how some lunatic broke into Pelosi's residence and attacked her husband.

I mean some cunts should be put into an asylum for all our sakes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:36 pm

Every so often you hear how they put refugees into hotels at huge cost. And then you read there are half a million homes empty in the Swineland. So clearly some people are deliberately keeping properties empty for their own benefit.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/30/500000-homes-sitting-empty-in-uk-while-100000-families-are-homeless-13812966/

And then again you read:

According to the most recent government council taxbase figures released in November 2021, there are 238,306 homes in England that are classed as long-term empty homes.


https://tovisorga.com/london/how-many-council-houses-are-empty-in-the-uk/#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20most%20recent%20government%20council%20taxbase,England%20that%20are%20classed%20as%20long-term%20empty%20homes.

What the fuck is going on?

That's some state of affairs ain't it?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: La La Land

Postby cyprusgrump » Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:13 am

Lordo wrote:Every so often you hear how they put refugees into hotels at huge cost. And then you read there are half a million homes empty in the Swineland. So clearly some people are deliberately keeping properties empty for their own benefit.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/30/500000-homes-sitting-empty-in-uk-while-100000-families-are-homeless-13812966/

And then again you read:

According to the most recent government council taxbase figures released in November 2021, there are 238,306 homes in England that are classed as long-term empty homes.


https://tovisorga.com/london/how-many-council-houses-are-empty-in-the-uk/#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20most%20recent%20government%20council%20taxbase,England%20that%20are%20classed%20as%20long-term%20empty%20homes.

What the fuck is going on?

That's some state of affairs ain't it?


I bet you have wet dreams about stealing other people's property so you could house Rapeugees in it... :lol:

I went to a recital the other evening (I'm in Salzburg) and sat in the row in front of your Heroine Angela Merkel... :roll:

Strangely, despite her absolute love of mass migration, all of her friends and security guards were white... I wonder if she has given up space in her home for recent arrivals... :wink:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8492
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:03 pm

Oh dear me who fuck woke up the old Swinegit. Take his fuckin keyboard away, somebody anybody. Just do it.

Just one though.

Home is not an investment. It is where where people live. Investmentising it restricts a persons human right to a home to live in. It is time to look at this shitty situation and correct it. After all slavery was also legal and was got rid of. An Empty home is a crime against humanity when hundreds of thousands of people are homeless around the world.

Anyway back to the important things.

Greeting from the Paradise Island, including the fuckin zizziros.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: La La Land

Postby cyprusgrump » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Lordo wrote:
Just one though.

Home is not an investment.
It is where where people live. Investmentising it restricts a persons human right to a home to live in. It is time to look at this shitty situation and correct it. After all slavery was also legal and was got rid of. An Empty home is a crime against humanity when hundreds of thousands of people are homeless around the world.


Apparently millions and millions of people disagree with you, I guess that makes them racist or something...? :roll:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8492
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:36 pm

cyprusgrump wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Just one though.

Home is not an investment.
It is where where people live. Investmentising it restricts a persons human right to a home to live in. It is time to look at this shitty situation and correct it. After all slavery was also legal and was got rid of. An Empty home is a crime against humanity when hundreds of thousands of people are homeless around the world.


Apparently millions and millions of people disagree with you, I guess that makes them racist or something...? :roll:

weeeeeel you are assuming that the people who have a vote and vote the for the Swine all do it because of free will. So the Swine whop take control of all the media and make no money from their activities are doing it out of the goodness of their heart.

One day you may see the light, but I fear your light will suddenly become visible at the point of death.

Watch this Swine finally see the light.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests