The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Education System in the GRoC

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:15 pm

Lordo wrote:Naim Huseyin was 22 years old when a police land rover came to his house in Aretiou in 1964. They asked his mother Melek (meaning Angel) where is your son. She asked what they wanted with him. They told her they have been tasked by Dr Kucuk to bring him to him too talk to him to find out what the situation was like in Aretiou. She objected but they took him anyway.

Needless to say he has not been seen since.

This is what I am talking about RW. This is not EOKA or EOKA-b this is GRoC state police.


I 'd thought of educating you by providing you links from old discussions. Until I realized that the last one was addressed to you!! What a waste of time...

So there were 700 dead TCs from 1960 to 1974 and about equal GCs
What would be the numbers if you were 82% of the population and we were the 18% minority?
How may GCs would exist today in Cyprus?

cyprus7371-50.html#p106973
cyprus43500-20.html#p812339
cyprus39595.html#p739917
cyprus39495-30.html#p738488
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10699
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Lordo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:30 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:Naim Huseyin was 22 years old when a police land rover came to his house in Aretiou in 1964. They asked his mother Melek (meaning Angel) where is your son. She asked what they wanted with him. They told her they have been tasked by Dr Kucuk to bring him to him too talk to him to find out what the situation was like in Aretiou. She objected but they took him anyway.

Needless to say he has not been seen since.

This is what I am talking about RW. This is not EOKA or EOKA-b this is GRoC state police.


I 'd thought of educating you by providing you links from old discussions. Until I realized that the last one was addressed to you!! What a waste of time...

So there were 700 dead TCs from 1960 to 1974 and about equal GCs
What would be the numbers if you were 82% of the population and we were the 18% minority?
How may GCs would exist today in Cyprus?

cyprus7371-50.html#p106973
cyprus43500-20.html#p812339
cyprus39595.html#p739917
cyprus39495-30.html#p738488

Who the fuck cares. I deal in facts not probabilities.

I am reminded of the Greek Major who just before attacking Kofunye shoulted "Not even one TC chicken should be left alive" I strongly suspect you sare not from this planet and in fact you are more likely to be born on the planet Uranus.

The fact is GCs had no intention of allowing RoC to breathe and you are talking shit. And I mean huge dollops of bullllll shit.

Let me give you one. If Turkey did not stop the attack on Kochinna in 1964, would there be a single TC alive today? Like fuck there would be. Read your Akritas plan to see what they were planning.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15643
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:41 pm

Lordo wrote:Here is an event that happened after 1974. From my friend Andrulla.
.....


So somehow you know the broader picture. What's the point of scratching old wounds?
All these things have been discussed in this forum ad nauseam in the past You suffered - we suffered. Full stop.
Don't you see that nbody is interested anymore? This forum is almost dead, nobody cares.

The only hope is for a BBF solution which will be even more racist than the 1960 constitution. I beleive most Cypriots are willing to try it, and let the time smooth it out, without any violence. Hope never dies.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10699
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:43 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:Naim Huseyin was 22 years old when a police land rover came to his house in Aretiou in 1964. They asked his mother Melek (meaning Angel) where is your son. She asked what they wanted with him. They told her they have been tasked by Dr Kucuk to bring him to him too talk to him to find out what the situation was like in Aretiou. She objected but they took him anyway.

Needless to say he has not been seen since.

This is what I am talking about RW. This is not EOKA or EOKA-b this is GRoC state police.


I 'd thought of educating you by providing you links from old discussions. Until I realized that the last one was addressed to you!! What a waste of time...

So there were 700 dead TCs from 1960 to 1974 and about equal GCs
What would be the numbers if you were 82% of the population and we were the 18% minority?
How may GCs would exist today in Cyprus?

cyprus7371-50.html#p106973
cyprus43500-20.html#p812339
cyprus39595.html#p739917
cyprus39495-30.html#p738488

Who the fuck cares. I deal in facts not probabilities.

I am reminded of the Greek Major who just before attacking Kofunye shoulted "Not even one TC chicken should be left alive" I strongly suspect you sare not from this planet and in fact you are more likely to be born on the planet Uranus.

The fact is GCs had no intention of allowing RoC to breathe and you are talking shit. And I mean huge dollops of bullllll shit.

Let me give you one. If Turkey did not stop the attack on Kochinna in 1964, would there be a single TC alive today? Like fuck there would be. Read your Akritas plan to see what they were planning.


Waste of time indeed.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10699
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Lordo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:53 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:Here is an event that happened after 1974. From my friend Andrulla.
.....


So somehow you know the broader picture. What's the point of scratching old wounds?
All these things have been discussed in this forum ad nauseam in the past You suffered - we suffered. Full stop.
Don't you see that nbody is interested anymore? This forum is almost dead, nobody cares.

The only hope is for a BBF solution which will be even more racist than the 1960 constitution. I beleive most Cypriots are willing to try it, and let the time smooth it out, without any violence. Hope never dies.

More bullshit. BBF system is used across the world in about half the countries. There nothing racist about BBF. Sure there will be restriction at the beging as to how many GCs will be able to live in the north but it is needed to start the process. Imagine it like you starting your car with a push start. Eventually trust will build and everybody will live wherever they like. It is not rocket science.

But no, you want it now so you can put the fear of god into TCs who are worried so they can say no to even BBF.

You think you are clever, you aint a quarter clever of what you think you are man. You need to remove your entitled chip on your shoulder and stop dictating what TCs can have or cannot have. They will have what they are comfortable with now and allow things to develop.

Never mind posting on this forum is like talking to a brick wall. In through one ear and out the other. No sense what so ever. And here you are asking me to express how many GCs would have remained on the island if the population percentages were revered? Any other nonsense or is that it?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15643
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Lordo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:39 pm

Now then, is this a surprise.

Fancy EU printing crrency with the image of Ataturk.

Our beloved Education Monk, ohps I meant Minister will be having kittens over this.

Gavolon Mavrolon. Bostevgese?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15643
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Lordo wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...what more do you expect of me to say?

...your argument has been twisted again to represent the narrative of "Turks" and "Greeks"; where is the Cypriot, those not "them" in all of this?

What has this got to do with Turks or Greeks. We are talking about what went on in Cyprus back in 63 when GCs were coned into believeing that the TCs were rebelling for Taxim, when the real narative was they wanted remove the veto and implement Enosis without the consent of TCs. On the back of the fact that you said the Cypriots had no say. The fact is TCs had even less say. GCs want5ed to walk all over their rights and they did. They took the government did not allow the TCs to return and have kept it ever since. What esle is there to think about it. In the meantime everything is blamed on Turkey? Yeah right and pigs will fly too.

I do sometimes womder about you.

What has this got to do with "Turks" or "Greeks"?


...thinking evolves Lordo; it can be inspired to lead to greater thinking, it can lead to corruption with power. (Makarios changed, Grivas changed.)

"they" "They" "They" all over the place, you are stuck with"Them". Big lies ran the place ("you" repeat them); and Gladio? It is not so simple but for one point: Cypriots Turkish and Greek remain unfree, their Freedom itself remains in peril over all, they are and were the victims over the decades and now.

Thus it is you miss my point completely; is it too hard for you to imagine an individual that is loving "being" respectful to another.

...who best defines such a notion in Cyprus, but a Cypriot?

What is a "TC" or a "GC"? Are they the "Greeks" and "Turks" that i describe, stuck in the mythic reality of their dogmas, "Greekness" and "Turkishness", "Them" as they define themselves excluding all "others". Why deny your "Cypriotness" always compelled to defend yourself by your Personage, as though you as an Individual is nothing more but a "Them". Do you get it? How is it possible, that you cannot see the difference, between the "Greeks" and Greeks and the "Turks" and, Turkish people who like Greeks in Cyprus are also Cypriots.

Lordo, men hung from trees: that is a fact. Americans changed that. And while "This" has not stopped, fact is it is not the only choice.

Milk Dad you say?

...and i wonder about you too.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:44 pm

Bostevgese?

...that's a new one for me, what's it mean?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:53 pm

Lordo wrote:Now then, is this a surprise.

Fancy EU printing crrency with the image of Ataturk.

Our beloved Education Monk, ohps I meant Minister will be having kittens over this.

Gavolon Mavrolon. Bostevgese?


...indeed, what better way to prevent "Turkishness" from becoming completely disassociated with Europe but the very money the Turkish People will hold in their hands. I bet the Minister will feel the same way. It is Erdogan and his ilk i am waiting to hear from.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10908
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The Education System in the GRoC

Postby Lordo » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:55 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:Bostevgese?

...that's a new one for me, what's it mean?

Gavole ma en ikseris inda bu ine Bostevgese. na se bistevgo?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15643
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest