The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:45 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:16000 HIMARS rockets enroute to Ukraine people.

That's 16,000 big explosions to come. 8)

And undisclosed number of AGM-88 - for S300/S400s. 8)

Paphitis, for every explosion the Ukies cause they suffer about 1,000 so I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you…

There’s a MASSIVE discrepancy in achievement in this conflict and it’s not looking good for NATO!


Not true.

The bombardments from Russia are only a fraction of what they use to be. In fact, the Ukrainians are hitting more targets as Russia is very short on Artillery Rounds - thanks to more than 50 command and logistics bases being destroyed by HIMARS.

In the past, you could see the Russians outnumbered the Ukrainians 10 to 1. Now, it's about 2 to 1 in favour of Ukraine.

Russians are low on ammunition, artillery, and missiles and can't even take the DONBASS and are actually losing more ground now.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 31838
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:46 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:16000 HIMARS rockets enroute to Ukraine people.

That's 16,000 big explosions to come. 8)

And undisclosed number of AGM-88 - for S300/S400s. 8)

Paphitis, for every explosion the Ukies cause they suffer about 1,000 so I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you…

There’s a MASSIVE discrepancy in achievement in this conflict and it’s not looking good for NATO!


Not true.

The bombardments from Russia are only a fraction of what they use to be. In fact, the Ukrainians are hitting more targets as Russia is very short on Artillery Rounds - thanks to more than 50 command and lostics bases being destroyed by HIMARS.

In the past, you could see the Russians outnumbered the Russians 10 to 1. Now, it's about 2 to 1 in favour of Ukraine.

You may consider a never-ending supply of military hardware to the Ukraine to be “cool” or even a “win”, but the truth of the matter is that it keeps getting destroyed by the Russians at some stage so it’s not looking good for you.

NATO is bound to run out of pretty much everything before Russia runs out of $500 domestically produced missiles!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48302
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:47 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:16000 HIMARS rockets enroute to Ukraine people.

That's 16,000 big explosions to come. 8)

And undisclosed number of AGM-88 - for S300/S400s. 8)

Paphitis, for every explosion the Ukies cause they suffer about 1,000 so I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you…

There’s a MASSIVE discrepancy in achievement in this conflict and it’s not looking good for NATO!


Not true.

The bombardments from Russia are only a fraction of what they use to be. In fact, the Ukrainians are hitting more targets as Russia is very short on Artillery Rounds - thanks to more than 50 command and lostics bases being destroyed by HIMARS.

In the past, you could see the Russians outnumbered the Russians 10 to 1. Now, it's about 2 to 1 in favour of Ukraine.

You may consider a never-ending supply of military hardware to the Ukraine to be “cool” or a even a “win”, but the truth of the matter is that it keeps getting destroyed by the Russians at some stage so it’s not looking good for you.

NATO is bound to run out of pretty much everything before Russia runs out of $500 domestically produced missiles!


Yes very cool.

Russian forces must be destroyed.

If they want bto save themselves and their soldiers, they should withdraw. Otherwise, yes it's very cool seeing Ukrainians stand up for their country. Very cool and very inspirational for the free world.

Don't bet on NATO running out of anything. Our Arms industry is functioning at full capacity.

Russia can't even build a drone anymore.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 31838
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:50 pm

And thank you to Turkey for building a Bayraktar factory in Ukraine for the Ukrainians to build their next Bayraktars.

I wonder what the US is going to send Ukraine for the AGM-88 Harm - F-16 or F-18? 8)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 31838
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:54 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:16000 HIMARS rockets enroute to Ukraine people.

That's 16,000 big explosions to come. 8)

And undisclosed number of AGM-88 - for S300/S400s. 8)

Paphitis, for every explosion the Ukies cause they suffer about 1,000 so I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you…

There’s a MASSIVE discrepancy in achievement in this conflict and it’s not looking good for NATO!

Not true.

The bombardments from Russia are only a fraction of what they use to be. In fact, the Ukrainians are hitting more targets as Russia is very short on Artillery Rounds - thanks to more than 50 command and lostics bases being destroyed by HIMARS.

In the past, you could see the Russians outnumbered the Russians 10 to 1. Now, it's about 2 to 1 in favour of Ukraine.

You may consider a never-ending supply of military hardware to the Ukraine to be “cool” or a even a “win”, but the truth of the matter is that it keeps getting destroyed by the Russians at some stage so it’s not looking good for you.

NATO is bound to run out of pretty much everything before Russia runs out of $500 domestically produced missiles!

Yes very cool.

Russian forces must be destroyed.

If they want bto save themselves and their soldiers, they should withdraw. Otherwise, yes it's very cool seeing Ukrainians stand up for their country. Very cool and very inspirational for the free world.

Don't bet on NATO running out of anything. Our Arms industry is functioning at full capacity.

Russia can't even build a drone anymore.

The Russians can’t be destroyed… six months on and they still only have <10% of their military committed to the Ukraine and still winning!

Meanwhile, they’ve got other conflicts they’re active in like Syria, Mali, Armenia, and others.

NATO can’t even scratch Putin’s balls! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48302
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:56 pm

And here is another one for you muppets to think about.

It is rumoured than the Ukrainians are planning an invasion of Russian territory on the Russian/Ukrainian border areas north of Kharkhiv, as these areas are not well defended.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 31838
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:58 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:16000 HIMARS rockets enroute to Ukraine people.

That's 16,000 big explosions to come. 8)

And undisclosed number of AGM-88 - for S300/S400s. 8)

Paphitis, for every explosion the Ukies cause they suffer about 1,000 so I wouldn’t get too excited if I were you…

There’s a MASSIVE discrepancy in achievement in this conflict and it’s not looking good for NATO!

Not true.

The bombardments from Russia are only a fraction of what they use to be. In fact, the Ukrainians are hitting more targets as Russia is very short on Artillery Rounds - thanks to more than 50 command and lostics bases being destroyed by HIMARS.

In the past, you could see the Russians outnumbered the Russians 10 to 1. Now, it's about 2 to 1 in favour of Ukraine.

You may consider a never-ending supply of military hardware to the Ukraine to be “cool” or a even a “win”, but the truth of the matter is that it keeps getting destroyed by the Russians at some stage so it’s not looking good for you.

NATO is bound to run out of pretty much everything before Russia runs out of $500 domestically produced missiles!

Yes very cool.

Russian forces must be destroyed.

If they want bto save themselves and their soldiers, they should withdraw. Otherwise, yes it's very cool seeing Ukrainians stand up for their country. Very cool and very inspirational for the free world.

Don't bet on NATO running out of anything. Our Arms industry is functioning at full capacity.

Russia can't even build a drone anymore.

The Russians can’t be destroyed… six months on and they still only have <10% of their military committed to the Ukraine and still winning!

Meanwhile, they’ve got other conflicts they’re active in like Syria, Mali, Armenia, and others.

NATO can’t even scratch Putin’s balls! :lol:


The Russians are being destroyed.

When they are bringing out 1960s Tanks and Artillery out from storage, then Russia is pretty well FUCKED now compared to NATO. The US and NATO are grinding the Russians to oblivion. ENJOY! 8)

Not only that, but there are Partizans behind enemy lines sabotaging everything from Buildings and also gathering intelligence for the Ukrainians.

AND, hundreds of Russian Soldiers are surrendering to Ukrainian Forces asking to join Ukraine against Russia - kid you not. The Ukrainians have claimed thousands, but let's just say hundreds for now.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 31838
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:59 pm

Paphitis wrote:And here is another one for you muppets to think about.

It is rumoured than the Ukrainians are planning an invasion of Russian territory on the Russian/Ukrainian border areas north of Kharkhiv, as these areas are not well defended.

If the Ukies can’t liberate their own territory, you expect them to invade and occupy Russian territory?

Come on Paphitis… that’s far-fetched even for your fantasy world! :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48302
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:01 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:And here is another one for you muppets to think about.

It is rumoured than the Ukrainians are planning an invasion of Russian territory on the Russian/Ukrainian border areas north of Kharkhiv, as these areas are not well defended.

If the Ukies can’t liberate their own territory, you expect them to invade and occupy Russian territory?

Come on Paphitis… that’s far-fetched even for you! :lol:


It's nbot going good for the Russians Get Real.

I'm so sorry, but it isn't going well for Russia.

Yes there is a plan for a Ukrainian Incursion of Russian Territory because Russia is using Artillery on Kharkiv from behind thee border.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 31838
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:02 pm

Paphitis wrote:AND, hundreds of Russian Soldiers are surrendering to Ukrainian Forces asking to join Ukraine against Russia - kid you not. The Ukrainians have claimed thousands, but let's just say hundreds for now.

:lol:

Yeah well it's just as well I don't read the West's "news"... :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48302
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest