The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:32 pm

I appreciate your correction and acknowledge your point that "anything that does not follow the Western narrative is automatically labeled as pro Russian."
Could you please provide a link to where you follow him?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:I appreciate your correction and acknowledge your point that "anything that does not follow the Western narrative is automatically labeled as pro Russian."
Could you please provide a link to where you follow him?


Sure ....... this is his daily blog site.

https://www.youtube.com/c/thenewatlas

just for opinions .........this is also quite an informative site although it IS rather more opinion than quoting facts but like many they seem to have 'contacts'. Alex Christoforou does his chats walking around Nicosia and other Cyprus towns.

https://theduran.com/
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:08 pm

Londonrake wrote:So, I leave you here to (mostly, from past efforts) discuss mutual revelations, usually obtained from "independent" or hard research required sources, accompanied by back patting agreement.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:17 pm

Do I sense some kind of envy LondonRocky? Keep on back patting Paphitis, and it will make you feel better.That's all you have. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:24 pm

Robin Hood said previously .......

So the claim that this was a ”.....completely unprovoked and illegal attack on a peaceful Sovereign State and without any justification” as pronounced by the Western Alliance of US/UK/NATO etc was very far from the true picture of the event. Nobody told you the full story!

Russias actions were also NOT illegal! (Same justification as NATO used for the Serbia attacks but legal. Kosovo was recognised only after the US/UK intervention.) Within the period from 17th to the 23rd Feb, Luhansk and Donetsk declared UDI’s because they were being attacked by their government ....... the Russian Duma recognised both as independent states ...... a responsibility to protect was established between both States and the Russian Federation ..... a request for protection under the R2P was made ....... and at 05:00 hrs on the 24th Feb the Russian Federation responded to Kyiv’s aggression and implemented their Special Military Operation.

Russia was not the aggressor ..... the US backed Regime in Kyiv was. That is a whole different ball game to the one the Western Alliance of deceivers would have you believe.

PAPHITIS said:
Report it to the UN.


So you agree, you have not been kept fully informed, because you have realised that what I posted is factual and irrefutable, otherwise being of a self declared superior intellect than me you would have refuted it and pointed out where OSCE was in error? But you cant make a mistake or tell lies with facts!

The UN and every intelligence agency on the planet would have known this, the only people that were not informed are those like you, which are unfortunately the majority, that rely on the Western MSM for information. The MSM never reported it .... more than likely upon instructions from the US media moguls with their political interests in mind!

Now imagine what would happen if the conversation on who started this conflict was as openly discussed in the MSM as the crazy moves to supply Zelenskey with German and US battle tanks ? Who are the Collective West going to blame when Russia decides to use the Israeli pre-emptive defence justification after the event, and blows up a few US and Polish Military sites involved in delivering them? A bit late then1

IMO: Once again in my book it will be the US that is behind the provocation based solely on the facts! The conflict will escalate and it could be Europeans this time that start dying for the ‘MERIKAN’ dream of hegemonic World domination at all costs. Coz .... make no mistake, the Ukraine conflict is a war between the US and the Russian Federation that NEITHER can afford to lose! :( :( :(

Think about it ..... :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:34 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Londonrake wrote:So, I leave you here to (mostly, from past efforts) discuss mutual revelations, usually obtained from "independent" or hard research required sources, accompanied by back patting agreement.


But what I posted does not match your '...... usually obtained from "independent" or hard research required sources" .... it was straight from a reliable and official source. So instead of refuting the content with facts of your own that contradict the OSCE ...... as usual you mock the source?

You screwed up this time, it is irrefutable evidence! THIS situation is going to turn nasty! :?
Last edited by Robin Hood on Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:34 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:I appreciate your correction and acknowledge your point that "anything that does not follow the Western narrative is automatically labeled as pro Russian."
Could you please provide a link to where you follow him?


Sure ....... this is his daily blog site.

https://www.youtube.com/c/thenewatlas

just for opinions .........this is also quite an informative site although it IS rather more opinion than quoting facts but like many they seem to have 'contacts'. Alex Christoforou does his chats walking around Nicosia and other Cyprus towns.

https://theduran.com/


Thanks for the link.
I personally like opinions based on solid arguments, assuming they contain such.
Here's some work I did to "separate the lambs from the wolves".

cyprus47975-9750.html
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:01 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Londonrake wrote:So, I leave you here to (mostly, from past efforts) discuss mutual revelations, usually obtained from "independent" or hard research required sources, accompanied by back patting agreement.


But what I posted does not match your '...... usually obtained from "independent" or hard research required sources" .... it was straight from a reliable and official source. So instead of refuting the content with facts of your own that contradict the OSCE ...... as usual you mock the source?

You screwed up this time, it is irrefutable evidence! THIS situation is going to turn nasty! :?


No - don't worry - it's not. I've really had enough of it and couldn't care less about "screwing up" with zero desire to feed your postings.

I should add though that you won't get much of a flow in views with Paphitis. Your only member with expressed contra-views to feed on. Unlike us has-beens he actually works for a living and just pops in now and then for blitz posting then just as sudden vanishes.

Wander off to other places and you can find yourself having arguments with people who sincerely believe the Earth is flat. The US never landed on the moon it was all faked. And - wait for it - they blew up the Twin Towers and killed 3500 citizens in Manhattan in order to spend $800 billion to give Iraq's oil to Iran :wink: All of them of course have "absolute proof" of their beliefs. Whether you would wish to argue with them or not ................

What I said is based upon experience. Denied any substantial debate you will all revert to a process of supposed revelations from "independent" sources. There will be lots of expressions of interest and back patting agreement. What there won't be is any sort of interesting discussion on the issue. They reap what they sow, sort of thing.

Anyway. What's happened to all the Paphitis "In DA house - bitches!" stuff? That's what I pay my subscription here for, after all. :D
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:20 pm

Good to see the noose around Russian dirty money is tightening, and Cyprus has been a very big facilitator.

God bless Merika!

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:29 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Merika's legal system isn't flawed. It's one of the best legal system's in the world with due process and laws which are enforced by the Feds and State jurisdictions.


Yes Paphitis, American legal system is the best legal system money can buy! :wink:


Well Kikakpu, I can tell you a thing or 2 about Australia's legal system. It is every bit the same as Amerika's. Maybe the Merikan legal system is far better than Australia. The Australian legal system is also a very good system, if you have the cash to buy the A Team that is.

The average lawyer in Australia, in fact the bottom tear lawyer charges about $500 AUD per hour. A Letter, will cost about $1000 AUD.

Onl;y recently, I had to make 4 documents from a lawyet - cost $7700 AUD.

I had a civil case once in Australia, cost $85,000 AUD.

To form a PTY LTD and Trust - cost $15,000 AUD.

To defend yourself in court - can be as high as hundreds of thousands AUD.

I have never had any legal experience in the US other than get immigration advice once about applying for permanent residency, and fill out some applications - cost estimated to be around $10,000 USD and could be more.

I had some very minor legal issues I had to deal with in Cyprus, regarding deceased estate and probate as well as land transfers. That wasn't a lot of work for the lawyer, but it cost me about 6 thousand Euro. I actually believe the Cyprus legal system to be more expensive than Australia's and Merika's because the earning capacity and spending power of Cypriots is far lower than the average Australian or merikan. So I would say the legal system in Cyprus is worse.

Also, I seriously don't think there is a big difference between Australia or Merika. It's pretty much the same.

It's only in universal healthcare where Australia comes up trumps, but Merika also has a much lower tax rates which is advantageous as well, because the ammount people save in lower taxation for the average wage in merika can easily pay for Private Health Cover, which is also heavily subsidised by most people's employers. Where things get tough in Merika is if you don't have a good job, or if you are unemployed or under employed.

Unemployment in Merika is 3% In fact the biggest challenge to the Merikan economy is lack of employees and especially skilled employees.

It's a fact that if you have the cash, then you can afford to buy the best lawyers and yes it is advantageous if let's say you are charged with a crime. But that is everywhere. The US legal system though is a pretty dam good one. Laws are enforced against all people equally. And the legal system ensures everyone gats a fair trial or hearing in accordance with the law. But it's still a legal system rather than a justice system, because what is legal in black and white isn't always just. That holds true in Australia and Merika.

The key in any country is to avoid lawyers as much as possible and only use them for things like contracts, finance/business structures, estates, and these type of things and even keep that to a minimum.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest