The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Turkish words in Greek Cypriot dialect

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Postby denizaksulu » Tue May 03, 2011 8:23 pm

KP nut, shows his inability to read.........oh, I forgot, he is making fun again. :roll:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36077
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby Cap » Tue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

Began reading thread... realized its 5 years old.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby quattro » Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Cap wrote:Began reading thread... realized its 5 years old.


And looks pretty good not like us 5 years later :) :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quattro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm
Location: Nicosia

Postby Cap » Tue May 03, 2011 8:38 pm

quattro wrote:
Cap wrote:Began reading thread... realized its 5 years old.


And looks pretty good not like us 5 years later :) :lol: :lol: :lol:


For sure.
People actually got along. TC and GC. Incredible.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Postby quattro » Tue May 03, 2011 8:47 pm

Cap wrote:
quattro wrote:
Cap wrote:Began reading thread... realized its 5 years old.


And looks pretty good not like us 5 years later :) :lol: :lol: :lol:


For sure.
People actually got along. TC and GC. Incredible.


Why you sound surprised Cap its like you dident expect it :roll: :roll: :roll:
User avatar
quattro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm
Location: Nicosia

Postby denizaksulu » Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Ofcourse we all get along. After five years this thread has a future. :lol:
User avatar
denizaksulu
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 36077
Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 11:04 am

Postby bill cobbett » Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 pm

quattro wrote:
Cap wrote:
quattro wrote:
Cap wrote:Began reading thread... realized its 5 years old.


And looks pretty good not like us 5 years later :) :lol: :lol: :lol:


For sure.
People actually got along. TC and GC. Incredible.


Why you sound surprised Cap its like you dident expect it :roll: :roll: :roll:


Five years later ... and Sotos doesn't look a day older.... :D
User avatar
bill cobbett
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15759
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:20 pm
Location: Embargoed from Kyrenia by Jurkish Army and Genocided (many times) by Thieving, Brain-Washed Lordo

Postby quattro » Tue May 03, 2011 9:35 pm

bill cobbett wrote:
quattro wrote:
Cap wrote:
quattro wrote:
Cap wrote:Began reading thread... realized its 5 years old.


And looks pretty good not like us 5 years later :) :lol: :lol: :lol:


For sure.
People actually got along. TC and GC. Incredible.


Why you sound surprised Cap its like you dident expect it :roll: :roll: :roll:


Five years later ... and Sotos doesn't look a day older.... :D


What about you are those................ made of silicon .......dident drop even 1mm :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :shock:
User avatar
quattro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm
Location: Nicosia

Postby kurupetos » Tue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:'Amameirevge' to all of you.

Does the above make any sense to any of you. Insan to answer first. :lol: No insult intended. :oops:


It's a condense version of 'Lamne mavro-yirefke'

Literally it means 'Go black-search', ( :lol: ), which means 'take a hike!' or something similar... :wink: :lol:


Wot a mouthful for such a tame word!!


...and it's all Greek, no Turkish in it, which means you are off-topic! Again! :lol:


Ha siktir sen da. I was responding to Strahd who asked if anything Greek was used by the TCs. :evil:


I was just making fun of you. Again! :lol:

No offense! :oops:


Reh amma iese bellos?


Evet, shillobellos (dogcrazy)! :lol:

Don't worry though, I have always been your friend. :wink:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18855
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby quattro » Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm

kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:
kurupetos wrote:
denizaksulu wrote:'Amameirevge' to all of you.

Does the above make any sense to any of you. Insan to answer first. :lol: No insult intended. :oops:


It's a condense version of 'Lamne mavro-yirefke'

Literally it means 'Go black-search', ( :lol: ), which means 'take a hike!' or something similar... :wink: :lol:


Wot a mouthful for such a tame word!!


...and it's all Greek, no Turkish in it, which means you are off-topic! Again! :lol:


Ha siktir sen da. I was responding to Strahd who asked if anything Greek was used by the TCs. :evil:


I was just making fun of you. Again! :lol:

No offense! :oops:


Reh amma iese bellos?


Evet, shillobellos (dogcrazy)! :lol:

Don't worry though, I have always been your friend. :wink:


Dogcrazy......... i never met a dog that crazy only humans ....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
quattro
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 1201
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest