The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Patriotism

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Postby Southerner » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:47 pm

Eliko wrote:Southerner, no offence to you intended I assure you, I was a little taken aback by your dismissal of the book I mentioned for precisely the reasons you now mention regarding declassification of documents.. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

No Problem Eliko, what I was trying to get across is that when I take my wife to our local shopping Mall I leave her to look round her favourite shops; my intersts are music stores and book stores, in the book stores under the biography section where I tend to look for music related books there are umpteen books on people such as Princess Di etc.

It's raining buckets here today.
User avatar
Southerner
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: UK/Paphos soon

Postby Eliko » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:55 pm

Southerner, you have my sympathy, the weather here is glorious and has been for some time now.

On the subject of 'Books', grab a copy of 'Bury my heart at Wounded Knee', an interesting read I assure you. :) :) :) :) :)
User avatar
Eliko
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Southerner » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:03 pm

Eliko wrote:Southerner, you have my sympathy, the weather here is glorious and has been for some time now.

On the subject of 'Books', grab a copy of 'Bury my heart at Wounded Knee', an interesting read I assure you. :) :) :) :) :)

I have another interesting book on similar lines; the biography of 'Crazy Horse and Custer'. Custer got what he deserved, Crazy Horse didn't deserve what he got.
I feel sad for the Native Americans and for the men under Custer but not for Custer himself.
User avatar
Southerner
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: UK/Paphos soon

Postby Eliko » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:17 pm

Southerner, the book I indicated is an account of the destruction of the Indian nation during the 30 year period (1860-1890), a most interesting and informative comparison between different cultures, If you can find a copy, please obtain it, time and money well spent. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
User avatar
Eliko
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:28 pm

Southerner wrote:I thought that recently we were exchanging differing views in an amicable manner, that was until Get Real "Rebel without a clue" jumped in with the stupid infantile remark about me being a musician.

You mean a "democratic" musician!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You make a great pet... :)
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41225
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby Southerner » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:10 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:I thought that recently we were exchanging differing views in an amicable manner, that was until Get Real "Rebel without a clue" jumped in with the stupid infantile remark about me being a musician.

You mean a "democratic" musician!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You make a great pet... :)


Comical Ali strikes again
User avatar
Southerner
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: UK/Paphos soon

Postby Get Real! » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:59 am

Southerner wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:I thought that recently we were exchanging differing views in an amicable manner, that was until Get Real "Rebel without a clue" jumped in with the stupid infantile remark about me being a musician.

You mean a "democratic" musician!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You make a great pet... :)


Comical Ali strikes again

:shock: Oh no! Another racist remark! This time it's "Chemical Ali" revamped into a comic book! :shock:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41225
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Postby miltiades » Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:03 am

Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:I thought that recently we were exchanging differing views in an amicable manner, that was until Get Real "Rebel without a clue" jumped in with the stupid infantile remark about me being a musician.

You mean a "democratic" musician!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You make a great pet... :)


Comical Ali strikes again

:shock: Oh no! Another racist remark! This time it's "Chemical Ali" revamped into a comic book! :shock:


I think the name comical Ali suits you down to the ground. Ready for that well earned rest in Iraq ? Black water is operating there so you may just kill two birds with one stone , meet Moqtad and negotiate a few suicide bombers and get a quote for 100 thousand Black Waters !!

ps.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16698
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Postby Southerner » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:58 am

miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:I thought that recently we were exchanging differing views in an amicable manner, that was until Get Real "Rebel without a clue" jumped in with the stupid infantile remark about me being a musician.

You mean a "democratic" musician!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You make a great pet... :)

Comical Ali strikes again

:shock: Oh no! Another racist remark! This time it's "Chemical Ali" revamped into a comic book! :shock:

I think the name comical Ali suits you down to the ground. Ready for that well earned rest in Iraq ? Black water is operating there so you may just kill two birds with one stone , meet Moqtad and negotiate a few suicide bombers and get a quote for 100 thousand Black Waters !!
ps.

Mitiades have you noticed how he tries to attach the racist card to as many of my posts as possible.
User avatar
Southerner
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:32 pm
Location: UK/Paphos soon

Postby Eliko » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:21 am

Southerner wrote:
miltiades wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Southerner wrote:I thought that recently we were exchanging differing views in an amicable manner, that was until Get Real "Rebel without a clue" jumped in with the stupid infantile remark about me being a musician.

You mean a "democratic" musician!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You make a great pet... :)

Comical Ali strikes again

:shock: Oh no! Another racist remark! This time it's "Chemical Ali" revamped into a comic book! :shock:

I think the name comical Ali suits you down to the ground. Ready for that well earned rest in Iraq ? Black water is operating there so you may just kill two birds with one stone , meet Moqtad and negotiate a few suicide bombers and get a quote for 100 thousand Black Waters !!
ps.

Mitiades have you noticed how he tries to attach the racist card to as many of my posts as possible.


Lurks !!. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Eliko
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:48 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests