The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The war against Syria

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am

I didn't give a wild opinion.

I just stated some facts.

We do not care what Pootin or assad has to say about our presence in Syria. In fact, Pootin hasn't said anything at all.

The same applies to Israel. They don't care or even recognize Assad.

it's the Coalition that doesn't threaten. We are only defending the Kurds. Our Mission is a good cause and a humanitarian one.

We have not threatened Assad or Pootin. We will just defend the Kurds.

And we do not particularly care whether we are threatened or not. Coalition knows its just hot air.

If assad stops violating the Kurdish Border, he would not have any issue till his day in the Hague.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm

Paphitis wrote:I didn't give a wild opinion.

I just stated some facts.

We do not care what Pootin or assad has to say about our presence in Syria. In fact, Pootin hasn't said anything at all.

The same applies to Israel. They don't care or even recognize Assad.

it's the Coalition that doesn't threaten. We are only defending the Kurds. Our Mission is a good cause and a humanitarian one.

We have not threatened Assad or Pootin. We will just defend the Kurds.

And we do not particularly care whether we are threatened or not. Coalition knows its just hot air.

If assad stops violating the Kurdish Border, he would not have any issue till his day in the Hague.


More hot air ....... post some credible links to prove there is some substance to your wild views! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I didn't give a wild opinion.

I just stated some facts.

We do not care what Pootin or assad has to say about our presence in Syria. In fact, Pootin hasn't said anything at all.

The same applies to Israel. They don't care or even recognize Assad.

it's the Coalition that doesn't threaten. We are only defending the Kurds. Our Mission is a good cause and a humanitarian one.

We have not threatened Assad or Pootin. We will just defend the Kurds.

And we do not particularly care whether we are threatened or not. Coalition knows its just hot air.

If assad stops violating the Kurdish Border, he would not have any issue till his day in the Hague.


More hot air ....... post some credible links to prove there is some substance to your wild views! :roll: :lol: :lol:


Have we ever bothered the War Criminal?

If he sticks south of the Kurdish Border all will be sweet.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:51 pm

THE SYRIAN ISSUE HAS BECOME FOR MOST FORUMERS A BIG BORE.
Frankly , Personally, I have lost sll interest, there are more pressing issues such as the Turkish blockade of the Italian drill.
Paphitis continues to make bizarre comments such as " WR ARE PROTECTING THE KURDS" and that Turkey is not bombing the Kurds.
Lets have a discussion that has some interest to us all, lets for instance debate the assets of female Greek...presenters or the abundance of dirty scruffy islamic beards adorned by all . Women too [email protected]
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16442
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:02 pm

miltiades wrote:THE SYRIAN ISSUE HAS BECOME FOR MOST FORUMERS A BIG BORE.
Frankly , Personally, I have lost sll interest, there are more pressing issues such as the Turkish blockade of the Italian drill.
Paphitis continues to make bizarre comments such as " WR ARE PROTECTING THE KURDS" and that Turkey is not bombing the Kurds.
Lets have a discussion that has some interest to us all, lets for instance debate the assets of female Greek...presenters or the abundance of dirty scruffy islamic beards adorned by all . Women too [email protected]


We are protecting the Kurds. They are the reason why the Coalition remains present. We are not going to allow the subjugation of the Kurdish people.

If the Coalition withdraw, then its on for young and old. You old man have lost your marbles all because you had a bit of action you have sold yourself out to the enemy and can't even think straight. If Coalition leaves, the Kurds are gonnas. Do you understand that? Do you really want the Kurds to suffer at the hands of Syria and Turkey? Wake up!!

Which is why we are staying put. We will not turn our back on the Kurds. We haven't turned our back on the Kurds. You are friggin insane to believe the Coalition will just attack Turkey just because they engaged in some very limited action. We need to give Turkey some latitude too. Let Erdogan appear as Turkey's big deliverer, and not embarrass him. Erdogan and pootin are at their most dangerous when they have lost face. Sometimes it is better to do nothing than to go off the deep end. But do not correlate that as doing nothing.

You need to be a bit logical. An attack on Turkey will bring turmoil to NATO and possible withdrawal by Turkey. I personally would crack the champagne bottle, but Turkey could get closer to Russia and that is a very dangerous situation especially for Greece and Cyprus (Russia will sell Cyprus instantly for Turkey) because we do not have any influence on them anymore. Russia will have a springboard into the Mediterranean and things would be very difficult for NATO. Turkey will be even more aggressive in the Aegean as well. It isn't as simple as firing a few missiles. You have to plan your moves very carefully not cause another war. There are also many other ways to harm Turkey without firing a bullet.

Our presence alone is a major deterrence for Turkey. Sure, they got their cheap shots in, but they can't do more than that or move in and destroy the Kurds who are well defended and protected now. If we leave, then there is no deterrence. This deterrence protects the Kurds. Coalition doesn't need to escalate the situation right now.

BTW: you're a sleazebag and think with your dick. An older man should have more respect.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:27 pm

You may indeed be a ...snob but you are a fucking idiot too !!
More than 70 air strikes by Turkish jets and you call this ....limited action. Boy you are , told you before, wet behind the ears.
Why do you bring your daughter into it you moron. You are wrong on every fucking issue, grow up will you you Plonker.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16442
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:I didn't give a wild opinion.

I just stated some facts.

We do not care what Pootin or assad has to say about our presence in Syria. In fact, Pootin hasn't said anything at all.

The same applies to Israel. They don't care or even recognize Assad.

it's the Coalition that doesn't threaten. We are only defending the Kurds. Our Mission is a good cause and a humanitarian one.

We have not threatened Assad or Pootin. We will just defend the Kurds.

And we do not particularly care whether we are threatened or not. Coalition knows its just hot air.

If assad stops violating the Kurdish Border, he would not have any issue till his day in the Hague.


More hot air ....... post some credible links to prove there is some substance to your wild views! :roll: :lol: :lol:


Have we ever bothered the War Criminal?

I seem to remember the overt threat of 'Assad must go!'. :roll: Where and when was he indicted? :?: It is you that keeps calling him a criminal but, as yet, you have failed to provide any proof.

If he sticks south of the Kurdish Border all will be sweet.

Er ..... exactly where is this 'Kurdish' border? What does this border divide from what? When was it declared a border? Who defined this border? Go on .... give us a clue! :roll:


As I said, just more hot air from you
. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Of course he must go. And he will. We won't be stopping until he is in the Hague.

You know where the Kurdish Border is. Just stay south of that and away from the Kurds and everything is good. The border aat the moment is fluctuating. Sometimes it moves further South and sometimes it falls back for high ground. It depends. But when our bombs start fallen, then take that as an indication that the border has been violated.

Coalition makes the rules in North Syria.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Paphitis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:57 pm

miltiades wrote:You may indeed be a ...snob but you are a fucking idiot too !!
More than 70 air strikes by Turkish jets and you call this ....limited action. Boy you are , told you before, wet behind the ears.
Why do you bring your daughter into it you moron. You are wrong on every fucking issue, grow up will you you Plonker.


airstrikes of what exactly? What was achieved? And what are your sources?

And where are these airstrikes taking place?

Look, Coalition isn't worried enough about this just yet. Not enough to have direct conflict with Turkey for now anyway. There are other ways to make a point, and having a direct confrontation isn't a terribly smart thing to do. I told you, I would love for this to occur. But NATO has some great strategists plotting the Coalition's every move through the JSOC. One single mistake would be very costly for NATO.

If the Coalition wasn't present, Turkey would have completed hundreds of airstrikes. Not only this, but the Syrians would be attacking the Kurds as well. The fact is, with the Coalition in Syria, it is a major deterrence for Turkey, and Syria. They can't operate very easily or cause a lot of damage. It's the Syrians that are a much bigger concern. Turkey can't go anywhere or achieve anything. They too, would be very worried about the Coalition.

You are the fucking idiot. All you worry about is sex and women. I mean I like women too, but it's more of a respect thing with me. They are not a sex object. You are a disgrace to the male gender. Sex is also meaningless without sex of the mind.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21390
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby miltiades » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Go to aljazeera you plonker, put your cartoon army mags down and for fuck sake YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE. Stop this annoying " we will not " We will not allow and all the other childish shit you come out.
Dont get me going now boy.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16442
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests