The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The war against Syria

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Lordo » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:34 pm

Maximus wrote:I understand that turkey is rogue that commits crimes at state level against all neighbouring countries.

And brainwashed minions have all the excuses to try and muddy the waters to exenorate her crimes and justify her thefts.

I have first hand experience.

hearing what trump said abput taking control of the oil in syria and yet you saying what you say.

like I said you have so much to learn.

but at least today we now know he is dead or at least we are being told he is by the jihadists.

interesting that killing him has made no difference.

Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Qurayshi the new leader and "caliph" has declared the jihadists. here we go again. i thought we were told it was over.
like hell it is, it will be over when the yanks stop supporting israel.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Maximus » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:50 pm

Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:I understand that turkey is rogue that commits crimes at state level against all neighbouring countries.

And brainwashed minions have all the excuses to try and muddy the waters to exenorate her crimes and justify her thefts.

I have first hand experience.

hearing what trump said abput taking control of the oil in syria and yet you saying what you say.

like I said you have so much to learn.

but at least today we now know he is dead or at least we are being told he is by the jihadists.

interesting that killing him has made no difference.

Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Qurayshi the new leader and "caliph" has declared the jihadists. here we go again. i thought we were told it was over.
like hell it is, it will be over when the yanks stop supporting israel.


Listen, you blinkered baboon.

No one should be in Syria but that does not excuse what Turkey has been doing to that country and their support for ISIS.

Does it?

You are the walking talking embodiment of what I am saying because your track record as far as Cyprus is concerned is decades old and is full of excuses for Turkeys crimes.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5044
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The war against Syria

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:09 pm

...Americans withdrawing their withdrawal?

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2092612/3- ... ast-syria/
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8733
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:I understand that turkey is rogue that commits crimes at state level against all neighbouring countries.

And brainwashed minions have all the excuses to try and muddy the waters to exenorate her crimes and justify her thefts.

I have first hand experience.

hearing what trump said abput taking control of the oil in syria and yet you saying what you say.

like I said you have so much to learn.

but at least today we now know he is dead or at least we are being told he is by the jihadists.

interesting that killing him has made no difference.

Abu Ibrahim al-Hashemi al-Qurayshi the new leader and "caliph" has declared the jihadists. here we go again. i thought we were told it was over.
like hell it is, it will be over when the yanks stop supporting israel.


Listen, you blinkered baboon.

No one should be in Syria but that does not excuse what Turkey has been doing to that country and their support for ISIS.

Does it?

You are the walking talking embodiment of what I am saying because your track record as far as Cyprus is concerned is decades old and is full of excuses for Turkeys crimes.

you ignore the mountain and worry about the mole hill asshole. who created armed and supported isis in iraq while they were slaughtering shias.

you blinkered idiotic excuse for a human.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Syria

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:50 pm

...i shall post this here, because it is the Kurds, Syrian or Iraqi that will pay the biggest price.

...an article worthwhile reading and to bear in mind. Let's not forget the "Peace Pipe" in Cyprus, part of the same strategy: the weaponisation of water.

https://www.thenation.com/article/turke ... raq-kurds/

...i may remind you what is foretold when the Tigris, and the Euphrates run dry. But (to remain Hopeful) with a small change of intentions, as a man of God, Erdogan's Turkey may be a Hero, by managing this resource, (despite his callous nature, for "progress",) these rivers, and worthily.

...like ethnic cleansing, the word did not exist, until what happened in Cyprus was repeated in Bosnia; is this a War Crime, a crime against Humanity?

...i am afraid we will hear more on this subject.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8733
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Syria

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:54 pm

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8733
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Cap » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:53 pm

Did the Anatolian Mongol savages kill him?
Must be, killing and blood is a Tu**ish thing. they love violence.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7075
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: The war against Syria

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:01 pm

...a little perspective of what Syria looks like today,

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origin ... Newsletter
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8733
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Cap » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...a little perspective of what Syria looks like today,

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origin ... Newsletter


Repulse, my question was directed towards Lardass.
I want to know, if he felt a certain satisfaction in the death of that certain human being.
I know he loves death and blood, it's in his genes.
Lordo, you like it?
You love death don't you?
It's what makes you Turkish.
You wan't those Kurds massacred, You want Cypriots obliterated.
Tell us the truth.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7075
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: The war against Syria

Postby Lordo » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:24 pm

Cap wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...a little perspective of what Syria looks like today,

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/origin ... Newsletter


Repulse, my question was directed towards Lardass.
I want to know, if he felt a certain satisfaction in the death of that certain human being.
I know he loves death and blood, it's in his genes.
Lordo, you like it?
You love death don't you?
It's what makes you Turkish.
You wan't those Kurds massacred, You want Cypriots obliterated.
Tell us the truth.

you stupid boy.

i support all pibol who are fighting for their friidom, from ira to pkk to hamas to uygur tergggs in china gavole. not leaving out native pibol all over the world.

except the gcs, they don't deserve it becasue they were not honest. before 1960 they did not say they wanted independence and to this day they do not. they want enosis with griiiis. they can go to hell.

here is some kerds.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest