The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Pyro, I really believe that the fix is on and that they will discovered the wreckage of MH370, just not all of it. The aviation industry wants to resolve this mystery so that people can feel safe when they fly in the case of an accident that they could be found and rescued. No one can accept a jetliner with over 200 people can evade all tracking systems in the world and in space and just disappear into thin air. They must produce MH370 no matter what. They will just not produce the truth.



These are excellent articles, worth reading.
I don't think they will find anything but if they will, then presumably it's going to be in one piece because as they say the evidence on debris suggests the pilot was alive to the last minute and deliberately ditched the plane.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/in ... a92a5aaf20

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 11189b6111

quotes:

In October, 2017, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) published its final 440-page report into the search, which spanned 1046 days from the time the Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, 2014, '.....

“We ... deeply regret that we have not been able to locate the aircraft, nor those 239 souls on board that remain missing,” the report said.


Ha,ha,ha and Paphitis was telling us the Australian bureaucrats would pay 50M to Fugro to continue....

A top air crash investigator, John Cox, previously said that the Australian Transport Safety Bureau’s “ghost flight” and “death dive” theories are wrong. He says evidence from recovered wing flaps suggests the pilot was flying the aircraft until the end and ditched it.


That’s not true. They do not know whether anyone was alive or not. There are 2 hypothesis for a reason.

One is a controlled ditching into the ocean and the other is a violent spiral dive into the ocean due to a stall. The second hypothesis involves a cabin depressurisation scenario where no one on board was alive. That is the favoured scenario at the moment.


You didn't even read the links did you?
Well according to the links Ocean infinity's favored scenario is that the pilot was alive to the last minute and he actually ditched the plane
And since the expected new investigation is going to be carried by Ocean infinity, we have to accept that the favorable scenario at the moments is what they are saying it is.


Of course I read the links. I read every single one of them.

These are official agreements and letters written by the DSB and signed off by the Ukrainian Government.

This stuff is the most valid information and evidence anyone can provide.

If we are talking about Helios, then the best information that can be provided is the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authorities Official Crash Report. It doesn't matter to anyone if it was 10 years old.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The Flight Plan was never cancelled. The only person who can cancel a Flight Plan is the Captain and they would not have cancelled even if he asked. They would have challenged and questioned him over his intentions because that is what they do. Cancelling the FMC does not equate to cancelling the Flight Plan with ATC.

But since you acknowledge that whatever was responsible had ill intentions, why would the Americans or Australians hide all the evidence if they had to shoot it down? Do you honestly believe that they are that worried when the law is on their side? What is the motive for doing this and then spend millions in a futile search? Why would they fuck themsekves up like that?


For a start will you ever stop talking with initials as if everybody is supposed to know what you mean?
Are you trying to look sophisticated, what?


Its a Flight Management Computer.

People can search these acronyms for themselves. If I have to explain every single aviation acronym them it adds a lot of text and I couldn't be stuffed really. I presume that people in this thread know what an FMC is. It's where the Flight Plan is entered. It then enables the Auto Pilot. and all its functions including Auto Throttle and Speed Control, Altitude Holds, and Instrument Procedures. Ir also manages your Fuel for best efficiency, can even select optimum levels and power settings and it takes into consideration the prevailing winds and works out all the V Speeds for you. It also has does your Vertical Nav and letdown procedures. If I was able to use acronyms, then this paragraph is half as long and people like Kikapu know what I am talking about and the rest can work it out.


No, all you have to do is just parenthesize what your acronyms stand for.
You want people to understand you don't you, not just show of the whatever acronyms go along your profession.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The Flight Plan was never cancelled. The only person who can cancel a Flight Plan is the Captain and they would not have cancelled even if he asked. They would have challenged and questioned him over his intentions because that is what they do. Cancelling the FMC does not equate to cancelling the Flight Plan with ATC.

But since you acknowledge that whatever was responsible had ill intentions, why would the Americans or Australians hide all the evidence if they had to shoot it down? Do you honestly believe that they are that worried when the law is on their side? What is the motive for doing this and then spend millions in a futile search? Why would they fuck themsekves up like that?


For a start will you ever stop talking with initials as if everybody is supposed to know what you mean?
Are you trying to look sophisticated, what?


Its a Flight Management Computer.

People can search these acronyms for themselves. If I have to explain every single aviation acronym them it adds a lot of text and I couldn't be stuffed really. I presume that people in this thread know what an FMC is. It's where the Flight Plan is entered. It then enables the Auto Pilot. and all its functions including Auto Throttle and Speed Control, Altitude Holds, and Instrument Procedures. Ir also manages your Fuel for best efficiency, can even select optimum levels and power settings and it takes into consideration the prevailing winds and works out all the V Speeds for you. It also has does your Vertical Nav and letdown procedures. If I was able to use acronyms, then this paragraph is half as long and people like Kikapu know what I am talking about and the rest can work it out.


No, all you have to do is just parenthesize what your acronyms stand for.
You want people to understand you don't you, not just show of the whatever acronyms go along your profession.


If you go back through this thread, you would see that I have done that. I can't remember if I did that for FMC but I probably did.

I don't want to be doing it all the time. There are 138 pages in this thread.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Paphitis wrote:
I read my links. The September 14 Report was the Preliminary Report. This is where I get all my information from. I use official sources. Here is the website:

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/en/onderzoek/ ... -july-2014



You just proved you don't. :o
Here's your original post with a link clearly referring to MH370
cyprus41865-1270.html#p863888

The fact that the September 14 was a Preliminary Report is totally irrelevant, unless of course you want to confuse everybody with unrelated and irrelevant issues. Simply because it's a report for MH17 not for MH370 :!:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Pyro, I really believe that the fix is on and that they will discovered the wreckage of MH370, just not all of it. The aviation industry wants to resolve this mystery so that people can feel safe when they fly in the case of an accident that they could be found and rescued. No one can accept a jetliner with over 200 people can evade all tracking systems in the world and in space and just disappear into thin air. They must produce MH370 no matter what. They will just not produce the truth.



These are excellent articles, worth reading.
I don't think they will find anything but if they will, then presumably it's going to be in one piece because as they say the evidence on debris suggests the pilot was alive to the last minute and deliberately ditched the plane.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/in ... a92a5aaf20

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 11189b6111

quotes:

In October, 2017, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) published its final 440-page report into the search, which spanned 1046 days from the time the Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, 2014, '.....

“We ... deeply regret that we have not been able to locate the aircraft, nor those 239 souls on board that remain missing,” the report said.


Ha,ha,ha and Paphitis was telling us the Australian bureaucrats would pay 50M to Fugro to continue....

A top air crash investigator, John Cox, previously said that the Australian Transport Safety Bureau’s “ghost flight” and “death dive” theories are wrong. He says evidence from recovered wing flaps suggests the pilot was flying the aircraft until the end and ditched it.


That’s not true. They do not know whether anyone was alive or not. There are 2 hypothesis for a reason.

One is a controlled ditching into the ocean and the other is a violent spiral dive into the ocean due to a stall. The second hypothesis involves a cabin depressurisation scenario where no one on board was alive. That is the favoured scenario at the moment.


You didn't even read the links did you?
Well according to the links Ocean infinity's favored scenario is that the pilot was alive to the last minute and he actually ditched the plane
And since the expected new investigation is going to be carried by Ocean infinity, we have to accept that the favorable scenario at the moments is what they are saying it is.


Of course I read the links. I read every single one of them.

These are official agreements and letters written by the DSB and signed off by the Ukrainian Government.

This stuff is the most valid information and evidence anyone can provide.

If we are talking about Helios, then the best information that can be provided is the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authorities Official Crash Report. It doesn't matter to anyone if it was 10 years old.


I started feeling pity of you Paphitis.
You got totally messed up, mixing up MH17 with MH370... :roll:

I will withdraw from this discussion, there's nothing much to be said anymore.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Paphitis:
Oh boy you are so stupid! Check again you idiot. You are obviously pretty fucked in the head
.
Big mouth ..... check it out .... these are your links, cut-and-pasted ...... the wording is absolutely identical!!! And neither says what you imply it does!

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH%20...%20ls_web.pdf .....this link is dud.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH%20...%2017_web.pdf .....this link is dud also.

No ..... go back to the links you posted originally because your links DON'T cut-and-paste for some reason.

The links are as they should be with the second link being the letter to the Russian Region Administrator for Donetsk. It’s even translated in Russian to avoid any miscommunication with the Russians
.

It’s the same bloody text ..... it’s identical ..... it refers to MH17 wreckage ........ which shows that me and Pyrpolizer are correct ..... you do not read what you post ......... or alternatively, you cannot comprehend what you post!

The source is the DSB for both links idiot.


It’s the same f*****g text on both. Boy you are incredibly thick! :x :evil:

So go fuck yourself idiot or die already! You are way past the average life expectancy and I don’t want you to burden the Cypriot Tax payer with all your health issues anymore! It would be a total waste of money!


Oh a very nice sentiment. :roll: With age comes wisdom, with wisdom comes experience and with me, enough experience to spot a bull-shitter from a long way off! But your comment, just about sums you up, no wonder you have few friends on here. Come to think of it, I am the only person that bothers to exchange views with you ...... but to me it’s just entertainment.

FYI: ...... although for the life of me I can't see why I even bother to reply to the insults you spew! I have no health issues, mental or physical ...... but my wife has serious and rare neurological problems which the MoH is helping us with. We are no burden to the taxpayer ...... what we cost the system is miniscule compared to our contribution to the economy. I won’t stoop to your level, I will just pass your sentiments to my wife, I am sure she will appreciate them ............ I just wish you well and hope you get well soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
I read my links. The September 14 Report was the Preliminary Report. This is where I get all my information from. I use official sources. Here is the website:

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/en/onderzoek/ ... -july-2014



You just proved you don't. :o
Here's your original post with a link clearly referring to MH370
http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus41865 ... ml#p863888

The fact that the September 14 was a Preliminary Report is totally irrelevant, unless of course you want to confuse everybody with unrelated and irrelevant issues. Simply because it's a report for MH17 not for MH370 :!:


That was an SBS link which reported the Government Contract with Dutch Company Fugro for the recommencement of the search at the 35th parallel. The previous search was south of of the 36th parallel.

The post was completely irrelevant.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:51 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
I started feeling pity of you Paphitis.
You got totally messed up, mixing up MH17 with MH370... :roll:

I will withdraw from this discussion, there's nothing much to be said anymore.


No I didn't get mixed up at all. I referred to both.

there was no mix up at all, at any stage.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Paphitis:
Oh boy you are so stupid! Check again you idiot. You are obviously pretty fucked in the head
.
Big mouth ..... check it out .... these are your links, cut-and-pasted ...... the wording is absolutely identical!!! And neither says what you imply it does!

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH%20...%20ls_web.pdf .....this link is dud.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH%20...%2017_web.pdf .....this link is dud also.

No ..... go back to the links you posted originally because your links DON'T cut-and-paste for some reason.

The links are as they should be with the second link being the letter to the Russian Region Administrator for Donetsk. It’s even translated in Russian to avoid any miscommunication with the Russians
.

It’s the same bloody text ..... it’s identical ..... it refers to MH17 wreckage ........ which shows that me and Pyrpolizer are correct ..... you do not read what you post ......... or alternatively, you cannot comprehend what you post!

The source is the DSB for both links idiot.


It’s the same f*****g text on both. Boy you are incredibly thick! :x :evil:

So go fuck yourself idiot or die already! You are way past the average life expectancy and I don’t want you to burden the Cypriot Tax payer with all your health issues anymore! It would be a total waste of money!


Oh a very nice sentiment. :roll: With age comes wisdom, with wisdom comes experience and with me, enough experience to spot a bull-shitter from a long way off! But your comment, just about sums you up, no wonder you have few friends on here. Come to think of it, I am the only person that bothers to exchange views with you ...... but to me it’s just entertainment.

FYI: ...... although for the life of me I can't see why I even bother to reply to the insults you spew! I have no health issues, mental or physical ...... but my wife has serious and rare neurological problems which the MoH is helping us with. We are no burden to the taxpayer ...... what we cost the system is miniscule compared to our contribution to the economy. I won’t stoop to your level, I will just pass your sentiments to my wife, I am sure she will appreciate them ............ I just wish you well and hope you get well soon. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Robin Hood,

You are the biggest advertisement for Euthanasia.

BTW, I have more friends on here than you do. Don't believe me? All you need to do is ask.

The fact that people like you and Pyro do not regard me as a friend is a great thing. I would be very worried if that wasn't the case, because I would not be all ok in mind, manners or IQ. You see, I do not have a complex either or a political agenda which takes me against the grain of the masses or my own countries. I can't betray. I am a very loyal person, a concept that is so foreign to you.

In fact, I do feel sorry for you as I do know a bit about your family situation. My advice to you is for you to track down your loved one before its too late for you. You not only have betrayed your own country, but you have betrayed your own family. You know very well what I am talking about. You have filled your life with so much poison, your soul oozes with so much hate. Don't start talking about my intelligence when you are in this sorry state old man. And it is very fitting that a man with so much poison in his life, can only hate the West in support of more poison and evil - and here I refer to Pootin and Iran etc

We in the West don't play silly buggers or go around shooting airliners down willy nilly and then lie about them. We would let an intruding airliner fly around our airspace for hours before doing anything drastic and then only if it posed a significant risk to life. This is the truth. Russia will never do this. It will be shoot now, ask questions later, something we just do not do in the west. Everyone knows this is the truth. Everyone knows who shot down MH17. Everyone knows what happened to MH370. No one with half a brain is buying your shit.

The world knows who is right and who is wrong. Who is the most evil and who is the lesser evil. Even the most hard nosed Cypriot, know it.

And before you get on your high horse about the insults I spew. Who was it that started the insults? Oh look again old man. It was you! And I responded and you didn't like it. But still in this very post you got the best advice anyone could give you and you got it for free. Go and execute it and shut the fuck up lest you get even more bitter because you are not getting any younger and you probably don't have a lot of time left.

You are a disgusting and pathetic man.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22070
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:47 pm

Robin Hood,

You are the biggest advertisement for Euthanasia.


A natural response from someone with your mentality ...... kill anything YOU can’t conquer or subdue! :roll:

Hold on .......I will ask! “Will all of Paphits’ friends please raise their hands.” Paphitis desperately needs your support to boost his confidence and reassure himself that everybody loves him.

The fact that people like you and Pyro do not regard me as a friend is a great thing. I would be very worried if that wasn't the case, because I would not be all ok in mind, manners or IQ. You see, I do not have a complex either or a political agenda which takes me against the grain of the masses or my own countries. I can't betray. I am a very loyal person, a concept that is so foreign to you.


What you are trying to say is that you are just a sheep and just one of a flock. You do what you are told because you cannot think for yourself! Believe me .... you DO HAVE a complex and a political agenda. You just run with the herd because that is what you have been brainwashed to do, like anyone that has been in the military for any length of time. When your jailer shouts “Shit”, you jump on the shovel!

I feel no animosity toward my country of birth but I am not blind to the atrocities that people like you have carried out over the centuries in the name of the British People. It is what people like you have done to betray my country and the British people, that makes me feel ill. You would be loyal to anything you were told to be loyal to because that is what you are ..... a yes man! Thank goodness you are becoming a minority.

In fact, I do feel sorry for you as I do know a bit about your family situation.

I have sent you an e-mail in response to that, as this is not the place for personal attacks ........... and because you know absolutely nothing about my ‘family situation’ apart from what you have been fed by LondonRake. I have warned him before, as this is not the first time he has aired dirty laundry in public and then gets aggressive when it backfires on him. Like you he seems not to be too good at taking care of his mouth even when given due warning!


We in the West don't play silly buggers or go around shooting airliners down willy nilly and then lie about them. We would let an intruding airliner fly around our airspace for hours before doing anything drastic and then only if it posed a significant risk to life. This is the truth. Russia will never do this. It will be shoot now, ask questions later, something we just do not do in the west. Everyone knows this is the truth. Everyone knows who shot down MH17. Everyone knows what happened to MH370. No one with half a brain is buying your shit.


I wrote this some days ago but couldn’t be bothered to post it ....... you live in cloud-cuckoo land........ :roll: .


Paphitis

But in a situation like this where an airliner had deviated thousands of kilometers from its flight path and probably was non-responsive to any comms, then it’s not difficult to understand that such an aircraft faces the risk of being shot from the skies especially if it flies over a major city or a base like Harold E Holt. It would be presumed to be a rogue aircraft or hijacked. It's not something they need to lie about
.
Unless the Pilot happens to be Russian or North Korean or any other nationality he doesn’t like ..... then the rules change! Does a straying Korean airliner that met all those criteria ring a bell? The Russians admitted the incident immediately and there were stories that even the US later admitted, of a US spy plane in the area at the same time.

We are not Russia or North Korea and act in haste the minute a plane penetrates their airspace. We would let it fly around for hours if the aircraft was no threat to us, to the point of fuel starvation
.

No of course not ...... you just lie your way out of it. Do you remember the US shooting down a scheduled Iran Air flight in the Gulf? It was climbing out of a civilian airport, in a designated airway, squawking a civilian ident ...... but till got blown to pieces by the gung-hoe USN and they then claimed for days the Iran Air flight was a military aircraft and was hostile! They were proved wrong, paid out to the passengers but not the airline, without admission of liability and YOUR US pals have never even apologised for their error but they gave the Captain of the destroyer a friggin medal!!!

Paphitis you are full of shit!!!!!


Your problem is you are so conceited and so far up your own arse, you see no light, so you think you know and are convinced everyone else is as stupid as you are and agrees with you. I have seen no sign of that on this forum, as you are generally regarded as a rather pathetic figure and the subject of ridicule ! You spend far too much time reading propaganda headlines of the MSM.

The world knows who is right and who is wrong. Who is the most evil and who is the lesser evil. Even the most hard nosed Cypriot, know it.


The World has respect for Putin which is something he has achieved by his actions in Syria and Ukraine and he has earned that respect, not demanded it. He, along with the Chinese are now the ones behind the Korean talks, which seem to be going very well and, once again, the US finds itself on the outside looking in! This will gradually become the pattern of World diplomacy, the US will find itself increasingly isolated.

When will you realise that apart from the poodles, the rest of the World has no respect for your hero Trump or the US regime, even now Europe is fast putting space between the US regimes foreign policy and themselves. Putin/Lavrof are real diplomats, are competent, admired and demonstrate their skills in the world of international diplomacy. Only Israel is in step with the US, which says everything ........... Trump is like you, all mouth-and-trousers but no brain. :x

Every poll you look at where the question is asked ; “Which country is the biggest threat to Wolrd peace” ...... in EVERY poll the USA is way ahead of the field! By association, that includes the members of NATO, who fight the US’s global wars for them. So you are correct when you say “The world knows who is right and who is wrong. Who is the most evil and who is the lesser evil.” But it is not the US regime or its allies that is revered! By many they are regarded as The Big Satan and not without due cause.

And before you get on your high horse about the insults I spew.


You have already overstepped the mark!!! You 'spew' ..... period! You are a loud mouthed, conceited moron that lacks not only common sense and basic levels of intelligence you also have no breeding (I blame your parents) and no respect for the opinions of others.

Who was it that started the insults? Oh look again old man. It was you! And I responded and you didn't like it. But still in this very post you got the best advice anyone could give you and you got it for free. Go and execute it and shut the fuck up lest you get even more bitter because you are not getting any younger and you probably don't have a lot of time left.


Any response from you is like water off a ducks back ..... but it often amuses me that a grown man could be so dumb. :lol: I find your tone offensive and juvenile! You also annoy me with your self opinionated arrogance and continual boasting. So, I don’t need your advice on anything as you talk shit about those things you know nothing about. Which is just about everything! :x
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3201
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest