The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:51 am

Kikapu wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:I believe they will find most pieces of MH370 now, but I do not believe that will be the original crash site, but rather pieces taken from one place and dumped to another without any pieces that may have any traces of a missile hitting it. Yes I know all being a conspiracy theory talk to some, but if you are going to hide the truth for whatever reason, this will be one of the ways to do it.


this scenario assumes they won't find the recorders either, right?


Correct you are, Pyro, at least not the original recordings even if the original recorders are found. They would be doctored, for sure. After such a long time has passed since the disappearance of MH370, anything can be done to hide the true facts. Unfortunately, most people will believe what they will be told and the chapter on MH370 will be closed.


They can’t be doctored. The units are fully secured and can’t be tampered with.

And what on earth would be the motivation or motive? I have asked this so many times. Why would they come up with such an elaborate cover up when they don’t have to? What have they to gain?
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:01 am

Kikapu wrote:RH, motives are plenty when the pilot tries to make the aircraft invisible to the ground in the dark skies over Asia. I‘m sure he was not intending to play „hide & seek“ for fun. He had intentions that were no good, wouldn‘t you say? Somebody cancelled his plans, along with the rest of the people on that plane. If the pilot wanted to kill everyone aboard on a suicide mission, he could have done it without having to hide his whereabouts in the dark skies to the ground.


You are making some very big assumptions here.

The only admission made by the ATSB authorities is that there was significant human input with MH370 leading to 5 heading changes and its final heading of 180.

Yes whoever was responsible for this had ill intentions for this flight for sure. No one has squarely pointed the finger towards the Captain or the FO apart from the irresponsible media but they are surely suspects. The authorities will not make stupid claims unless they have evidence and for the fact that their mission is not to lay blame. They just want to understand what happened, not make up a whole heap of assumptions.

The Flight Plan was never cancelled. The only person who can cancel a Flight Plan is the Captain and they would not have cancelled even if he asked. They would have challenged and questioned him over his intentions because that is what they do. Cancelling the FMC does not equate to cancelling the Flight Plan with ATC.

But since you acknowledge that whatever was responsible had ill intentions, why would the Americans or Australians hide all the evidence if they had to shoot it down? Do you honestly believe that they are that worried when the law is on their side? What is the motive for doing this and then spend millions in a futile search? Why would they fuck themsekves up like that?
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:06 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Pyrpolizer:
This case smelled so fishy right from the start that imo everything they let us know so far is nothing but a lie.
I would bet anything they will NEVER find it.
i 've read your previous comment that there should have been inside info from US satellites as to where it actually is.
That's quite logical.
However in view of what happened so far, the so many lies and more likely to be deliberate efforts to direct the search to the most convenient place....
I am convinced the new search will end to nothing more than another waste of money through which some people will get rich at the expense of the Australian taxpayers.


I think you are reading more into this than there is, which is understandable as we know so little about what happened. I don’t think ‘they’ are telling us lies ........ but I do think we are not being told the truth! Same situation as with events associated with 9/11? But there are those among us who just accept what they are told without question! :roll:

The puzzling thing, and what made me think they had more information than was released, Is that this search team is taking a big gamble that is time limited and could end in failure. If it does they get nothing! So my suspicion is they know more than they are letting on .... and the only source is US satellites/intelligence.

It is certainly a very strange case as, apart from the Captain (or maybe the first officer) being a religious nut case, there seems to be no motive. :roll:


It's clear to me Ocean Infinity will do the search in combination with other work. So if they find something that would be a net profit for them. I don't think they have any "inside" information, the Australians would have it directly from official US sources far earlier on the first place.
In fact as I said I believe the plane is not even there.

I would be more inclined to trust Paphiti's version that Fugro would do the job for 50 million if his link wasn't 4 years old and if Fugro's job wasn't scheduled for Sept 2014. What would you expect from someone who only reads headlines? :lol:

A copy of his link:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/50-million- ... find-mh370


Ocean Infinity are not part of the ATSB search.

It’s a company from Holland who are being paid $50 million which will commence the search under the auspices of the head investigators (ATSB) and ICAO.

The American bid is just a political move by Malaysian Airlines and the Malaysian Government.

The US Government and the Australian Government do not share intelligence with these private firms. They share information with each other.

The most likely to have information is Australia through JORN. The only other information is from Inmarsat which are already a partner of the ATSB and they are a private firm. They are not part of the Echelon Inteligence Network.

And JORN plots will never be provided even if they do exist. JORN is the biggest radar network in the world and no one knows its range.

Even at the stated ranges of 3000 kms, MH370 would have been tracked.

And if MH370 entered into the restricted airspace of JORN, they would suffer some consequences.

https://www.airforce.gov.au/Technology/ ... G4oMWiAMtQ
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:14 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:Pyro, I really believe that the fix is on and that they will discovered the wreckage of MH370, just not all of it. The aviation industry wants to resolve this mystery so that people can feel safe when they fly in the case of an accident that they could be found and rescued. No one can accept a jetliner with over 200 people can evade all tracking systems in the world and in space and just disappear into thin air. They must produce MH370 no matter what. They will just not produce the truth.



These are excellent articles, worth reading.
I don't think they will find anything but if they will, then presumably it's going to be in one piece because as they say the evidence on debris suggests the pilot was alive to the last minute and deliberately ditched the plane.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/in ... a92a5aaf20

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 11189b6111

quotes:

In October, 2017, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) published its final 440-page report into the search, which spanned 1046 days from the time the Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, 2014, '.....

“We ... deeply regret that we have not been able to locate the aircraft, nor those 239 souls on board that remain missing,” the report said.


Ha,ha,ha and Paphitis was telling us the Australian bureaucrats would pay 50M to Fugro to continue....

A top air crash investigator, John Cox, previously said that the Australian Transport Safety Bureau’s “ghost flight” and “death dive” theories are wrong. He says evidence from recovered wing flaps suggests the pilot was flying the aircraft until the end and ditched it.


That’s not true. They do not know whether anyone was alive or not. There are 2 hypothesis for a reason.

One is a controlled ditching into the ocean and the other is a violent spiral dive into the ocean due to a stall. The second hypothesis involves a cabin depressurisation scenario where no one on board was alive. That is the favoured scenario at the moment.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:29 am

And on the topic of MH17.

Below is the agreement between the Ukraine Government and Holland to transfer ownership of the wreckage of MH17 to the Dutch Safety Board as as to conduct an investigation into the crash since Ukraine did not have affective control of the areas where MH17 were shot down.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... ls_web.pdf

Below is also a letter from the DSB addressed to the Russian Controlled Donetsk Reguon Administration about the DSBs authority to remove the wreckage from the crash site in order to conduct an investigation.
This was a highly unusual move as normally investigators do not like to disturb the crash site so as to avoid contaminating the evidence but the DSB and its partners felt they had no choice because there safety was compromised by the Russian Rebels.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... ls_web.pdf
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:43 am

Paphitis wrote:And on the topic of MH17.

Below is the agreement between the Ukraine Government and Holland to transfer ownership of the wreckage of MH17 to the Dutch Safety Board as as to conduct an investigation into the crash since Ukraine did not have affective control of the areas where MH17 were shot down.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... ls_web.pdf

Below is also a letter from the DSB addressed to the Russian Controlled Donetsk Reguon Administration about the DSBs authority to remove the wreckage from the crash site in order to conduct an investigation.
This was a highly unusual move as normally investigators do not like to disturb the crash site so as to avoid contaminating the evidence but the DSB and its partners felt they had no choice because there safety was compromised by the Russian Rebels.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... ls_web.pdf




I question your level of intelligence and competence! Seriously!

You post the same link TWICE ...... misunderstand completely what it says and then make comments which are your clouded opinion as to what you would like them to say.

I think, like Trump, you need a thorough mental assessment ........ if you are still flying, your inability to read simple non-legal/non-technical English and failure to understand the written word makes you a danger to aviation!!!!
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:58 am

And on the topic of MH17.

Below is the agreement between the Ukraine Government and Holland to transfer ownership of the wreckage of MH17 to the Dutch Safety Board as as to conduct an investigation into the crash since Ukraine did not have affective control of the areas where MH17 were shot down.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... ls_web.pdf

Below is also a letter from the DSB addressed to the Russian Controlled Donetsk Reguon Administration about the DSBs authority to remove the wreckage from the crash site in order to conduct an investigation.
This was a highly unusual move as normally investigators do not like to disturb the crash site so as to avoid contaminating the evidence but the DSB and its partners felt they had no choice because there safety was compromised by the Russian Rebels.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... 17_web.pdf

Again, only official sources here and no idiotic nonsense from idiots! They are so bereft of knowledge and common sense that all they can do is mock a reasonable cut and paste error.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:10 am

Paphitis:

That’s not true. They do not know whether anyone was alive or not. There are 2 hypothesis for a reason.


I don’t see the relevance of whether the passengers were alive or not! Once the door to the flight deck is shut and locked, whoever is on the flight deck side has total command of the aircraft, whether the passengers are alive or dead.
One (hypothesis) is a controlled ditching into the ocean.


In which case they should find the airframe almost intact. It could have been a glide when he ran out of fuel, I don't recall they ever located a fuel patch on the surface at the time? In this case, there will be no substantial debris field and deep water robotics will be able to recover the flight recorders.

.........and the other (hypothesis) is a violent spiral dive into the ocean due to a stall. The second hypothesis involves a cabin depressurisation scenario where no one on board was alive. That is (your) favoured scenario at the moment.


You only get a spiral dive when one wing stalls first! :roll: It could be just a nose down 'controlled' angled dive when he ran out of fuel. In either case once the aircraft reached Vne it would start to break up. The debris field would be large and the chances of recovering the flight recorders would be very remote.

Either scenario is a possibility, either a dive or a glide! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:15 am

Paphitis wrote:And on the topic of MH17.

Below is the agreement between the Ukraine Government and Holland to transfer ownership of the wreckage of MH17 to the Dutch Safety Board as as to conduct an investigation into the crash since Ukraine did not have affective control of the areas where MH17 were shot down.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... ls_web.pdf

Below is also a letter from the DSB addressed to the Russian Controlled Donetsk Reguon Administration about the DSBs authority to remove the wreckage from the crash site in order to conduct an investigation.
This was a highly unusual move as normally investigators do not like to disturb the crash site so as to avoid contaminating the evidence but the DSB and its partners felt they had no choice because there safety was compromised by the Russian Rebels.

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/fm/MH ... 17_web.pdf

Again, only official sources here and no idiotic nonsense from idiots! They are so bereft of knowledge and common sense that all they can do is mock a reasonable cut and paste error.


A 'cut and paste error' I could understand, but you then make statements which are not in the document you link to. That isn't an error ..... that's stupidity! :lol: :lol:

BTW: I just followed your links and they are still the same!!! You have just changed the source ....... sharpest knife in the drawer you are not!
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

I attach the official and final MH17 crash report from the DSB.

This document is the official source. Whilst it never points any fingers, it clearly establishes the fact that Ukraine was not in control of the area where the BUK was launched from, the crash sites for MF17 and that whilst it had dejure authority over the airspace, it could not effectively maintain airspace safety and nor did their authorities issue any warnings or NOTAMS warning airspace users of the safety implications of the conflict zone which they say is normal practice for occupied territories. Cyprus I can confirm does not issue Safety Alerts for the airspace over the “tens” but still has dejure control but not effective control.

They did however report that 2 of their military aircraft were shot down 2 and 4 days before MH17 was shot down from a medium range cruise altitude missile just like a BUK. As a result of this, the report was critical of Malaysian Airlines and also others for not taking adequate Safety Management measures and divert their flights around the conflict zone.

https://www.onderzoeksraad.nl/uploads/p ... -crash.pdf
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest