The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:13 pm

Pyrpolizer:
This case smelled so fishy right from the start that imo everything they let us know so far is nothing but a lie.
I would bet anything they will NEVER find it.
i 've read your previous comment that there should have been inside info from US satellites as to where it actually is.
That's quite logical.
However in view of what happened so far, the so many lies and more likely to be deliberate efforts to direct the search to the most convenient place....
I am convinced the new search will end to nothing more than another waste of money through which some people will get rich at the expense of the Australian taxpayers.


I think you are reading more into this than there is, which is understandable as we know so little about what happened. I don’t think ‘they’ are telling us lies ........ but I do think we are not being told the truth! Same situation as with events associated with 9/11? But there are those among us who just accept what they are told without question! :roll:

The puzzling thing, and what made me think they had more information than was released, Is that this search team is taking a big gamble that is time limited and could end in failure. If it does they get nothing! So my suspicion is they know more than they are letting on .... and the only source is US satellites/intelligence.

It is certainly a very strange case as, apart from the Captain (or maybe the first officer) being a religious nut case, there seems to be no motive. :roll:
Robin Hood
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:39 pm

RH, motives are plenty when the pilot tries to make the aircraft invisible to the ground in the dark skies over Asia. I‘m sure he was not intending to play „hide & seek“ for fun. He had intentions that were no good, wouldn‘t you say? Somebody cancelled his plans, along with the rest of the people on that plane. If the pilot wanted to kill everyone aboard on a suicide mission, he could have done it without having to hide his whereabouts in the dark skies to the ground.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13583
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:52 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Pyrpolizer:
This case smelled so fishy right from the start that imo everything they let us know so far is nothing but a lie.
I would bet anything they will NEVER find it.
i 've read your previous comment that there should have been inside info from US satellites as to where it actually is.
That's quite logical.
However in view of what happened so far, the so many lies and more likely to be deliberate efforts to direct the search to the most convenient place....
I am convinced the new search will end to nothing more than another waste of money through which some people will get rich at the expense of the Australian taxpayers.


I think you are reading more into this than there is, which is understandable as we know so little about what happened. I don’t think ‘they’ are telling us lies ........ but I do think we are not being told the truth! Same situation as with events associated with 9/11? But there are those among us who just accept what they are told without question! :roll:

The puzzling thing, and what made me think they had more information than was released, Is that this search team is taking a big gamble that is time limited and could end in failure. If it does they get nothing! So my suspicion is they know more than they are letting on .... and the only source is US satellites/intelligence.

It is certainly a very strange case as, apart from the Captain (or maybe the first officer) being a religious nut case, there seems to be no motive. :roll:


It's clear to me Ocean Infinity will do the search in combination with other work. So if they find something that would be a net profit for them. I don't think they have any "inside" information, the Australians would have it directly from official US sources far earlier on the first place.
In fact as I said I believe the plane is not even there.

I would be more inclined to trust Paphiti's version that Fugro would do the job for 50 million if his link wasn't 4 years old and if Fugro's job wasn't scheduled for Sept 2014. What would you expect from someone who only reads headlines? :lol:

A copy of his link:
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/50-million- ... find-mh370
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 pm

And btw Ocean Infinity will start work tomorrow. If they have coordinates they will find it in a week.
Mark the date guys 24 January will be over.
17 April dead over. Zilch!
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:And btw Ocean Infinity will start work tomorrow. If they have coordinates they will find it in a week.
Mark the date guys 24 January will be over.
17 April dead over. Zilch!

Pyro, I really believe that the fix is on and that they will discovered the wreckage of MH370, just not all of it. The aviation industry wants to resolve this mystery so that people can feel safe when they fly in the case of an accident that they could be found and rescued. No one can accept a jetliner with over 200 people can evade all tracking systems in the world and in space and just disappear into thin air. They must produce MH370 no matter what. They will just not produce the truth.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13583
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:50 am

Kikapu wrote:Pyro, I really believe that the fix is on and that they will discovered the wreckage of MH370, just not all of it. The aviation industry wants to resolve this mystery so that people can feel safe when they fly in the case of an accident that they could be found and rescued. No one can accept a jetliner with over 200 people can evade all tracking systems in the world and in space and just disappear into thin air. They must produce MH370 no matter what. They will just not produce the truth.



These are excellent articles, worth reading.
I don't think they will find anything but if they will, then presumably it's going to be in one piece because as they say the evidence on debris suggests the pilot was alive to the last minute and deliberately ditched the plane.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/in ... a92a5aaf20

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-up ... 11189b6111

quotes:

In October, 2017, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) published its final 440-page report into the search, which spanned 1046 days from the time the Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, 2014, '.....

“We ... deeply regret that we have not been able to locate the aircraft, nor those 239 souls on board that remain missing,” the report said.


Ha,ha,ha and Paphitis was telling us the Australian bureaucrats would pay 50M to Fugro to continue....

A top air crash investigator, John Cox, previously said that the Australian Transport Safety Bureau’s “ghost flight” and “death dive” theories are wrong. He says evidence from recovered wing flaps suggests the pilot was flying the aircraft until the end and ditched it.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9156
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:28 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote: Oh yes say's the genius that seems to know more than the ATSB authorities.
Well, if they are that crafty, I take huge pride because that says to me that Australia is such a smart and clever country and you are all dumb shits.


Yes we ‘ve heard that before. In fact you are the dumbest of all beleiving every "authority" you can find.

wrote: But alas you missed the boat with Diego Garcia, when you could have had Harold E Holt. Now that would have been interesting, especially with the earlier QANTAS incidents, but you are all too dumb. But what it proves is insincerity and lack of knowledge.


As usual… your endless distortions.
Diego Garcia was just one of the MANY possibilities that I cared to examine.
What possibilities did you examine Genius?
Other than those readily served on the plate by "authorities" for the consumption of idiots?

wrote: So thank you sunshine! You just elevated Australia to God status. If we are able to hide a B777 from the world, then I'm afraid the game is up for all of you.


You Lucas hide it, YOU? You are nothing, you are just a pawn. There is nothing for you to hide. It simply isn’t there.

wrote: But ask yourself this. What is there to gain from lieing about it? Why embark on expensive searches and risk the lives of our service people and other search contractors? Why go through all that effort which still persists to this day since they are going to recommence the search? It's friggin 1000 times easier to admit they destroyed it because the aircraft threatened our military installations and personnel. No one can argue with us because the aircraft was illegally in our airspace when it should have been in China. It doesn't make sense does it? Do you think we would have anything to fear if we had to shoot down? There may only be a bit of a public backlash, but there can be no legal repercussions as no laws were violated.


Because there’s money involved Genius! The "authorities" are nothing but money crunchers…
But I guess that’s too difficult for you to understand, all you were brainwashed to believe is about wonderful wonderland Australia. If only one day you would wake up…

wrote: Satellites do not track aircraft. The help aircraft navigate.


Military satelites do.


You are absolutely correct.

I am not willing to examine any other possibilities because there are none.

I’m not some kind of keyboard warrior trying to think of any hair brain stupid theory I can imagine just to undermine the authorities from their duties. They do not have any reason whatsoever to deceive the public in any way shape of form and the families actually do trust these authorities and these authorities continuously brief them and off all the support they can.

So they must be as stupid as me.

Amazing logic you have.

So yes I must be silly for being reasonable.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21376
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:33 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Once again:
You are fabricating thesis by distorting what was actually said, and by adding things our of your arse.
So yes do find point me to the exact texts and put them side by side with your fabricated thesis before I would even care to respond
e.g.
It's one thing to be told that the wife of the UK Prime Minister took the case of Orams and WON at the primary Court (raising questions of impartiality of the judge himself or the British Legal system) and another that the UK Government supported the Orams as you keep on saying.


You are the one that is telling the stories here - that the ATSB authorities and investigators along with all their international partners are telling lies. Is this your opinion?

My thesis are the official sources from ATSB, and partners and I must make a special mention of the University of Western Australia and the CSIRO because they have made a tremendous theoretical contribution to the process. I have never fabricated anything from "my arse" or come up with my own opinions or guesses as to what occurred. I think it is very arrogant of me to do so, and counter-productive as well. This is how the industry is. We have complete faith in these organizations because they help us be safe. We all pull the same wagon. They license us and police our standards.

Do you think it is a good idea to undermine the authorities investigating Helios? Just tell me what kind of impact that would have on the families?

It's these authorities we depend on to run aviation and regulate the entire industry around the world. And generally speaking, they do a pretty fantastic job.

http://www.csiro.au/


Sure you have a point here.
But your trust has to be to a point.
Once you see something is smelling very bad, once everything doesn't fit, you should be able to start raising questions.
Did you at least in this 130+ pages discussion, notice that it was the Americans who first publicly announced/confirmed the loss f the plane?
And a few hours later the Malaysian Government took the baton and publicly announced it based on what the Americans said?
No questions asked, no suspicion, no clues for you????? :roll:


There is no bad smell anywhere.

I know these authorities very well. I even had a hearing with them on 2 occasions over 2 incidents I was subject to investigation as a result of. They can be quite ruthless in their prosecutions in the name of safety but they were never unreasonable and they actually preferred to work with us and come up with positive outcomes.

These authorities are not political and only have one agenda - aviation safety and regulation and monitoring and surveillance to ensure everyone is doing the right thing.

They are very transparent as well.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21376
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:37 am

Kikapu wrote:The reason as to why I continue to believe the plane was shot down near Diego Garcia, is because, the last radar tracking of MH 370 indicated heading West after an hour into it's route, which was most likely heading North-East to Beijing. The second reason is, all the pieces of the MH370 found so far have all been on the Western shores of the Indian Ocean, which fits well with the winds and sea current directions from Diego Garcia.

It is no point asking the question why didn't it try to go and hit Harold E Holt base which may have a higher target value. It also has higher defense value to protect it, so why bother to get shot down there when he might have better luck doing more damage at the airbase in Diego Garcia than Harold E Holt, which may all be under ground anyway.

I believe they will find most pieces of MH370 now, but I do not believe that will be the original crash site, but rather pieces taken from one place and dumped to another without any pieces that may have any traces of a missile hitting it. Yes I know all being a conspiracy theory talk to some, but if you are going to hide the truth for whatever reason, this will be one of the ways to do it.


That was the last reported radar plot until it got within range of Australia’s Jindalee Over The Horizon Radar. This Radar has a range past the equator and MH370 was probably within range at all times.

The reason why the military would stay quiet is because JORN has an extremely high security classification. There is also the possibility that it was turned off for maintenance.

In addition, MH370 had made 5 heading changes in the preceding 80 or so minutes. There could easily have been another 5 heading changes. The other fact is that MH370 was at 5000FT and had already burned a lot of fuel and they would be confronting the Easterly Jetstream on a Westerly heading. They would have not made it to Diego Garcia and even if they did, there is literally nothing there. You would be lucky to find a Globemaster there only.

The Americans would not shoot down an airliner there. Akrotiri is far more important than Diego Garcia.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21376
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:48 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:I believe they will find most pieces of MH370 now, but I do not believe that will be the original crash site, but rather pieces taken from one place and dumped to another without any pieces that may have any traces of a missile hitting it. Yes I know all being a conspiracy theory talk to some, but if you are going to hide the truth for whatever reason, this will be one of the ways to do it.


this scenario assumes they won't find the recorders either, right?


That is where we have different opinions. The authorities still believe they will find the FDR and CVR. They continuously say that technology is coming along in leaps and bounds and as this occurs, they will continue to reopen the case. In other words, when some new technology evolves to a certain level in 20 years time, they will recommence the search much like they have recently done.

As such I believe that finding MH370 is inevitable. They do know if it’s whereabouts from the 60 minute Inmarsat plots. So their search area is within plus or minus 60 minutes which is up to 1000 kms plus any other errors in their calculations which are virtually impossible to know.

The Royal Australian Navy has been looking for submarine AE2 that was sunk in 1942. They would search, stop, start up again, stop for 10 years then come up with a new hypothesis and start searching for it again.

After 75 years, they found it in 2017.
Last edited by Paphitis on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21376
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest