The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What happened to flight MH370?

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:BTW: To get back on the original OP ...... have they found MH370 yet? Still think those looking now have information from the US military satellite system ! :roll: :D


This case smelled so fishy right from the start that imo everything they let us know so far is nothing but a lie.
I would bet anything they will NEVER find it.
i 've read your previous comment that there should have been inside info from US satellites as it were it actually is.
That's quite logical.
However in view of what happened so far, the so many lies and more likely to be deliberate efforts to direct the search to the most convenient place....
I am convinced the new search will end to nothing more than another waste of money through which some people will get rich at the expense of the Australian taxpayers.


Oh yes say's the genius that seems to know more than the ATSB authorities.

Well, if they are that crafty, I take huge pride because that says to me that Australia is such a smart and clever country and you are all dumb shits.

But alas you missed the boat with Diego Garcia, when you could have had Harold E Holt. Now that would have been interesting, especially with the earlier QANTAS incidents, but you are all too dumb. But what it proves is insincerity and lack of knowledge.

So thank you sunshine! You just elevated Australia to God status. If we are able to hide a B777 from the world, then I'm afraid the game is up for all of you.

But ask yourself this. What is there to gain from lieing about it? Why embark on expensive searches and risk the lives of our service people and other search contractors? Why go through all that effort which still persists to this day since they are going to recommence the search? It's friggin 1000 times easier to admit they destroyed it because the aircraft threatened our military installations and personnel. No one can argue with us because the aircraft was illegally in our airspace when it should have been in China. It doesn't make sense does it? Do you think we would have anything to fear if we had to shoot down? There may only be a bit of a public backlash, but there can be no legal repercussions as no laws were violated.

Satellites do not track aircraft. The help aircraft navigate.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:In 1974, the UK was actually interceding on the RoC's behalf within The Pentagon, and Washington DC all the way up to the US President and Kissinger in support of RoC interests and against Turkey's interests.

Explain that one. Someone please explain how this country is suppose to be our eternal enemy. I may be missing something here.

This isn't our eternal enemy. It's actually a real friend. More of a friend than Greece was in 1974 that's for sure.

Yet some of you think the UK are enemies of the State. How is that so?

I'm willing to accept the fact that the USA was the RoC's enemy in 1974. Kissinger completely screwed us and orchestrated the invasion even. That is a fact no one can deny.


You make a grave error! Nobody says that the UK is your enemy but they are not your friend when push comes to shove. Just like the US and Israel, they do just what suits them. Forget any idea that any of the three will come to the aid of a 'friend'. They will ALWAYS work solely in their own interests. If it came to selling out Australia to the Chinese if it avoided a conflict threatening US/UK interests ........ they would ! :roll: :wink:


Yes Pyro said that the UK will support Turkish interests at the expense of Cyprus when it comes to the Cyprus Issue and UNCLOS. That is completely untrue. They have never supported Turkish Interests at the RoC’s expense or undermined the RoV’s claim to its EEZ.

No they wouldn’t sell out Australia. We are 100% about this. Australia and USA are pretty much one country. Same as UK, NZ and Canada. There will be no selling out. Our interests are always in perfect alignment.

Plus we understand each other.

Another thing we know is that Israel will never sell us out either because they need us.
That’s the problem you have. When you refer to the USA you are not just referring to the 52 US States.

And for your information, Australian interests in China exceed those of the UK and USA. But USA and UK are more important for us as is Japan too. We all stick together. We do not have the same level of understanding or Trust with the Chinese.

In addition, USA has a lot of interests in Australia. If I told you what they have in Australia you would be in complete total shock. Harold E Holt is just the tip of the iceberg.

The USA does not have a good understanding with China and neither do the rest of us. And we never will as The South China Sea is the pre-cursor of might = right! In other words, it’s ok for Turkey to come along and swipe our EEZ.

Israel and Egypt have not done this. So what do we know about China and Israel? Who is more law abiding as far as the UNCLOS are concerned. Do you see now that your political views are extremely immature and simple?

But no one is going to fight the RoC’s war. The country that night is Israel because they will do whatever it takes to protect their Gas infrastructure.

There is also no obligation for the USA to do anything for Cyprus. There are however major obligations to NATI, Australia and Japan and the US will fight our wars and already have 45000 troops in Australia alone.

We trust them 100% they are our true friend. We know this. An attack on is is an attack on them.


Where?? When?? Show me.
Like I said you evolved into a master of fabricating thesis out of nothing, and then expecting everyone to follow...
Enough!
Are you sure you are not mentally disturbed?? :idea:


Show you what?

With which part do you disagree and how do you propose I show you?

Can I show you common sense? I will nevertheless try, just tell we what you want to know.

Did you not say that the UK will always support Turkish Interests at the expense of RoC interests? Do you really want to make me go through the effort of showing you?

Did you also put your foot in it by stating that the UK supported the Orams over the legitimate property rights of the Apostolides Family? Did you also insinuate that the UK will work to undermine the RoC's UNCLOS rights to an EEZ?


Once again:
You are fabricating thesis by distorting what was actually said, and by adding things our of your arse.
So yes do find point me to the exact texts and put them side by side with your fabricated thesis before I would even care to respond
e.g.
It's one thing to be told that the wife of the UK Prime Minister took the case of Orams and WON at the primary Court (raising questions of impartiality of the judge himself or the British Legal system) and another that the UK Government supported the Orams as you keep on saying.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Paphitis » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:23 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Once again:
You are fabricating thesis by distorting what was actually said, and by adding things our of your arse.
So yes do find point me to the exact texts and put them side by side with your fabricated thesis before I would even care to respond
e.g.
It's one thing to be told that the wife of the UK Prime Minister took the case of Orams and WON at the primary Court (raising questions of impartiality of the judge himself or the British Legal system) and another that the UK Government supported the Orams as you keep on saying.


You are the one that is telling the stories here - that the ATSB authorities and investigators along with all their international partners are telling lies. Is this your opinion?

My thesis are the official sources from ATSB, and partners and I must make a special mention of the University of Western Australia and the CSIRO because they have made a tremendous theoretical contribution to the process. I have never fabricated anything from "my arse" or come up with my own opinions or guesses as to what occurred. I think it is very arrogant of me to do so, and counter-productive as well. This is how the industry is. We have complete faith in these organizations because they help us be safe. We all pull the same wagon. They license us and police our standards.

Do you think it is a good idea to undermine the authorities investigating Helios? Just tell me what kind of impact that would have on the families?

It's these authorities we depend on to run aviation and regulate the entire industry around the world. And generally speaking, they do a pretty fantastic job.

http://www.csiro.au/
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 22153
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Paphitis wrote: Oh yes say's the genius that seems to know more than the ATSB authorities.
Well, if they are that crafty, I take huge pride because that says to me that Australia is such a smart and clever country and you are all dumb shits.


Yes we ‘ve heard that before. In fact you are the dumbest of all beleiving every "authority" you can find.

wrote: But alas you missed the boat with Diego Garcia, when you could have had Harold E Holt. Now that would have been interesting, especially with the earlier QANTAS incidents, but you are all too dumb. But what it proves is insincerity and lack of knowledge.


As usual… your endless distortions.
Diego Garcia was just one of the MANY possibilities that I cared to examine.
What possibilities did you examine Genius?
Other than those readily served on the plate by "authorities" for the consumption of idiots?

wrote: So thank you sunshine! You just elevated Australia to God status. If we are able to hide a B777 from the world, then I'm afraid the game is up for all of you.


You Lucas hide it, YOU? You are nothing, you are just a pawn. There is nothing for you to hide. It simply isn’t there.

wrote: But ask yourself this. What is there to gain from lieing about it? Why embark on expensive searches and risk the lives of our service people and other search contractors? Why go through all that effort which still persists to this day since they are going to recommence the search? It's friggin 1000 times easier to admit they destroyed it because the aircraft threatened our military installations and personnel. No one can argue with us because the aircraft was illegally in our airspace when it should have been in China. It doesn't make sense does it? Do you think we would have anything to fear if we had to shoot down? There may only be a bit of a public backlash, but there can be no legal repercussions as no laws were violated.


Because there’s money involved Genius! The "authorities" are nothing but money crunchers…
But I guess that’s too difficult for you to understand, all you were brainwashed to believe is about wonderful wonderland Australia. If only one day you would wake up…

wrote: Satellites do not track aircraft. The help aircraft navigate.


Military satelites do.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Once again:
You are fabricating thesis by distorting what was actually said, and by adding things our of your arse.
So yes do find point me to the exact texts and put them side by side with your fabricated thesis before I would even care to respond
e.g.
It's one thing to be told that the wife of the UK Prime Minister took the case of Orams and WON at the primary Court (raising questions of impartiality of the judge himself or the British Legal system) and another that the UK Government supported the Orams as you keep on saying.


You are the one that is telling the stories here - that the ATSB authorities and investigators along with all their international partners are telling lies. Is this your opinion?

My thesis are the official sources from ATSB, and partners and I must make a special mention of the University of Western Australia and the CSIRO because they have made a tremendous theoretical contribution to the process. I have never fabricated anything from "my arse" or come up with my own opinions or guesses as to what occurred. I think it is very arrogant of me to do so, and counter-productive as well. This is how the industry is. We have complete faith in these organizations because they help us be safe. We all pull the same wagon. They license us and police our standards.

Do you think it is a good idea to undermine the authorities investigating Helios? Just tell me what kind of impact that would have on the families?

It's these authorities we depend on to run aviation and regulate the entire industry around the world. And generally speaking, they do a pretty fantastic job.

http://www.csiro.au/


Sure you have a point here.
But your trust has to be to a point.
Once you see something is smelling very bad, once everything doesn't fit, you should be able to start raising questions.
Did you at least in this 130+ pages discussion, notice that it was the Americans who first publicly announced/confirmed the loss f the plane?
And a few hours later the Malaysian Government took the baton and publicly announced it based on what the Americans said?
No questions asked, no suspicion, no clues for you????? :roll:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:17 pm

The reason as to why I continue to believe the plane was shot down near Diego Garcia, is because, the last radar tracking of MH 370 indicated heading West after an hour into it's route, which was most likely heading North-East to Beijing. The second reason is, all the pieces of the MH370 found so far have all been on the Western shores of the Indian Ocean, which fits well with the winds and sea current directions from Diego Garcia.

It is no point asking the question why didn't it try to go and hit Harold E Holt base which may have a higher target value. It also has higher defense value to protect it, so why bother to get shot down there when he might have better luck doing more damage at the airbase in Diego Garcia than Harold E Holt, which may all be under ground anyway.

I believe they will find most pieces of MH370 now, but I do not believe that will be the original crash site, but rather pieces taken from one place and dumped to another without any pieces that may have any traces of a missile hitting it. Yes I know all being a conspiracy theory talk to some, but if you are going to hide the truth for whatever reason, this will be one of the ways to do it.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13598
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Kikapu wrote:I believe they will find most pieces of MH370 now, but I do not believe that will be the original crash site, but rather pieces taken from one place and dumped to another without any pieces that may have any traces of a missile hitting it. Yes I know all being a conspiracy theory talk to some, but if you are going to hide the truth for whatever reason, this will be one of the ways to do it.


this scenario assumes they won't find the recorders either, right?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9521
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Kikapu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Kikapu wrote:I believe they will find most pieces of MH370 now, but I do not believe that will be the original crash site, but rather pieces taken from one place and dumped to another without any pieces that may have any traces of a missile hitting it. Yes I know all being a conspiracy theory talk to some, but if you are going to hide the truth for whatever reason, this will be one of the ways to do it.


this scenario assumes they won't find the recorders either, right?


Correct you are, Pyro, at least not the original recordings even if the original recorders are found. They would be doctored, for sure. After such a long time has passed since the disappearance of MH370, anything can be done to hide the true facts. Unfortunately, most people will believe what they will be told and the chapter on MH370 will be closed.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13598
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Paphitis:
And here folks we have the agreement between the other partners of The Joint Investigation Team with Ukraine renouncing its legitimate dejure rights to head the crash investigation and to have Holland appointed as the investigation lead instead so as to:


NOW FOLLOWS THE PAPHITS EMBELISHMENTS TO THESE TWO REPORTS!

1) not endanger the lives of the other partners or themselves, and
2) not provoke the Russians who were controlling the area.


It says nothing of the sort ...... this is a deliberate lie! :x

https://onderzoeksraad.nl/en/onderzoek/%20...%20-july-2014

I did not read all the downloads (neither did you!)...........so, if the claims you make are in the downloads, please identify which ones.



The above says nothing of any note except that:

1.5 That the Ukraine authorities did not have control of the site.
1.10 That the recovery of the bodies were a separate arrangement.
3-1 The purpose of the report was not to apportion blame.

In other words this deals only with the recovery of the wreckage, because the victim recovery had already been done by the rebels in spite of mortars/shelling by Ukraine extremist militia’s in the area (AZOV Battalion). It was the Rebels that also recovered both flight recorders and handed them over to the Malaysian Authorities. It was also the rebels that assisted the inspectors in the wreckage recovery.

So what you have presented you didn’t even read ......... you have just made an assumption which the report does not support.

The above document specifically states that Ukraine has the dejure responsibilities to be lead investigator, but is unable to exercise its international rights and obligations because the area is not controlled by Ukrainian Government.

It says nothing of the sort ...... try reading things before adding your comments you then presented as encompassed in the link. :x

So stick with me folks for all the reliable official sources from the Joint Investigation Team! I will not post junk links, just official ICAO, DSB and JIT sources.


They maybe official documents, but it is very clear you do not read them. Skimming the headline and coming to your own conclusions, which you then attribute to the document, makes your comments nothing more than a tissue of lies!

Anyone that ’.....sticks with you’......... is likely to go down with the ship!!!! :roll: :x
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: What happened to flight MH370?

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Paphits:
I’m not reading any of your lunatic responses anymore.


You don't anyway. They are obviously way beyond your comprehension!

We understand very well how important our ally is. They have been here for us all the time and will be here for us in the future. we do not differentiate between us. There is honor and understanding between us. There is no honor or understanding between us and China or Russia and there will be a day where the world will be yearning for the USA.

And no, Greece was not bankrupted by NATO. Greece was saved by NATO. Greece would have had many wars with Turkey if it were not for NATO. Greece is only obligated to spend 2.2% of GDP but spends closer to 4% because of Turkey which would have been as lot more worse if Greece were not a member of NATO. In fact, Greece would have lost dozens of islands and about half the Aegean.

But more importantly, there were other things that took Greece down, not its expenditure on Defence which in its he day was a net contributor to the Greek Economy through Hellenic Defence Industries. Thousands of families were paid lucrative wages and were able to put bread and butter on the table.


I am afraid this post does not even deserve a reply as, once again, you are expressing merely your juvenile opinion. And, as always you seem to read into every one else’s posts, things that are not there! e.g. Who said NATO bankrupted Greece? I said over expenditure on defence did ..... as you then go on to explain! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3214
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests