The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:22 pm

Cap wrote:'Cyprus, French, Israeli aeronautical exercises off Paphos'

Next month even more intense


Image

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... A-WdG0ZWis

I thought you better look at what you are up against and perhaps tell those frogs to bring their diving gear too. But dont have nightmares now you hear.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Paphitis » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:48 am

Lordo wrote:
Cap wrote:'Cyprus, French, Israeli aeronautical exercises off Paphos'

Next month even more intense


Image

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... A-WdG0ZWis

I thought you better look at what you are up against and perhaps tell those frogs to bring their diving gear too. But dont have nightmares now you hear.


I welcome Fr ance and Israel to Cyprus and wish them well with their military exercise with the CNG.

Let the 3 flags flight high and may the military cooperation be ever more strong moving forward.

This is the best thing that has happened to Cyprus.

May be one day, there will be exercices involving US Battlegroup.

Through France, Cyprus may see better days.

France is no doubt the right hand of the US and NATO right now and are taking a global role in the Pacific and Asia Pacific. We are all too familiar now in Australia of France's capability and we are honoured to have this country as our ally and welcome them into our region so that they can project their power and limit Chinese meddling and influence in our region and help us look after the smaller Pacific states which China is trying to buy.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:20 pm

Dubai(UAE) sign another Bilateral military cooperation program with the Republic of Cyprus.



Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:46 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Cap wrote:'Cyprus, French, Israeli aeronautical exercises off Paphos'

Next month even more intense


Image

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... A-WdG0ZWis

I thought you better look at what you are up against and perhaps tell those frogs to bring their diving gear too. But dont have nightmares now you hear.


I welcome Fr ance and Israel to Cyprus and wish them well with their military exercise with the CNG.

Let the 3 flags flight high and may the military cooperation be ever more strong moving forward.

This is the best thing that has happened to Cyprus.

May be one day, there will be exercices involving US Battlegroup.

Through France, Cyprus may see better days.

France is no doubt the right hand of the US and NATO right now and are taking a global role in the Pacific and Asia Pacific. We are all too familiar now in Australia of France's capability and we are honoured to have this country as our ally and welcome them into our region so that they can project their power and limit Chinese meddling and influence in our region and help us look after the smaller Pacific states which China is trying to buy.

There is not enough land space for them to practice anything you idiot. Israel has that covered practicing in Terggy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:13 pm

Hey idiot, which part of this do you still not understand?

confession.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43528
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:00 pm

Get Real! wrote:Hey idiot, which part of this do you still not understand?

confession.PNG


User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15520
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:17 pm

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 am

...first is last,

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... -drinking/

''According to the statistic on the frequency of alcohol consumption in the EU in 2019, heavy episodic drinking is defined as ingesting the equivalent of more than 60g of pure ethanol on a single occasion. Among the EU Member States, between 4% (Cyprus and Italy) 6% (Greece, Spain) and 38% (Denmark) Romania (35%) and Luxembourg (34%) of adults reported taking part in heavy drinking episodes at least once a month.''

...interesting, not a word on France and Germany in the article.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Paphitis » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:18 am

Lordo wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Cap wrote:'Cyprus, French, Israeli aeronautical exercises off Paphos'

Next month even more intense


Image

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... A-WdG0ZWis

I thought you better look at what you are up against and perhaps tell those frogs to bring their diving gear too. But dont have nightmares now you hear.


I welcome Fr ance and Israel to Cyprus and wish them well with their military exercise with the CNG.

Let the 3 flags flight high and may the military cooperation be ever more strong moving forward.

This is the best thing that has happened to Cyprus.

May be one day, there will be exercices involving US Battlegroup.

Through France, Cyprus may see better days.

France is no doubt the right hand of the US and NATO right now and are taking a global role in the Pacific and Asia Pacific. We are all too familiar now in Australia of France's capability and we are honoured to have this country as our ally and welcome them into our region so that they can project their power and limit Chinese meddling and influence in our region and help us look after the smaller Pacific states which China is trying to buy.

There is not enough land space for them to practice anything you idiot. Israel has that covered practicing in Terggy.


Dream on nincompoop!

The Cypriot EEZ joins and combines with the Egyptian, Israeli and Greek EEZ and that is plenty of room for the Israelis.

Plus, Israel hates Turkey. It doesn’t trust Turkey.

Israel places Turkey in the same basket as Iran.

There is nothing like a country like Turkey to bring all the other countries very close together.

Turkey is like the shit show that keeps on giving.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 29629
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:14 pm

Plus, Israel hates Turkey. It doesn’t trust Turkey.

Israel places Turkey in the same basket as Iran.


That's true.
Erdo**nt keeps fu**ing things up by trying to make Israel look bad.
Trying to appease the Arab world and Muslim extremists.
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests